The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brunei FL contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinha20041 View Post
ask taxi driver la.. brother

Again, thanks for the info bro
Old 08-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tungking75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To some of you please read your PMs

Last edited by tungking75; 08-01-2008 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Double posting
Old 08-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungking75 View Post
To some of you please read your PMs

Read and ready
Old 08-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster

tinha20041 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Brunei FL contact

Read and reply .. hehehe.. please reply my PM please

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Read and ready
Old 08-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tchris92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Fellow bros,

i just hope to share some info on some of the issues discussed here..

1) brunei is an extremely small country and the capital is called bandar seri begawan. gadong is an area where the Mall (shopping mall) and rizqun hotel is located. Kiulap is a new area with food outlets and banks.. kiulap and gadong are fast replacing bandar seri begawan as the city center. Bandar seri begawan has a shopping complex called yayasan, and this is the place where most people will gather.

2) there is a possibility of hooking up with locals, but the point is, do u have that much of time to spend on it? why not just pay PRC for the job?

hope the above info helps.

thank you.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

for 2 point., i dun think is to get local for one night stand.. islamic country la..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchris92 View Post
HI Fellow bros,

i just hope to share some info on some of the issues discussed here..

1) brunei is an extremely small country and the capital is called bandar seri begawan. gadong is an area where the Mall (shopping mall) and rizqun hotel is located. Kiulap is a new area with food outlets and banks.. kiulap and gadong are fast replacing bandar seri begawan as the city center. Bandar seri begawan has a shopping complex called yayasan, and this is the place where most people will gather.

2) there is a possibility of hooking up with locals, but the point is, do u have that much of time to spend on it? why not just pay PRC for the job?

hope the above info helps.

thank you.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tchris92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

you will be very surprised to know how 'open minded' are the locals here, despite being an islamic country, if u spend long enough days here..

i have personally attended quite a number of 'bruneian private parties' and its shocking.. but i have yet to come across any FL.. what i mean is, they dont mind to have new encounters, but they are not FL as they dont do for money..

money is not really a concern for most of the locals here..

as 1 bro puts it, the stricter the control, the more they will 'rebel'...
Old 09-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Brunei FL contact

Bro,

I try to approach 2 of the local lady thru internet.. some how i found both also very conservative. They dun open as i try my best to hide them we meet up and go to my room..
ehehe

Tinha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchris92 View Post
Hi Bro,

you will be very surprised to know how 'open minded' are the locals here, despite being an islamic country, if u spend long enough days here..

i have personally attended quite a number of 'bruneian private parties' and its shocking.. but i have yet to come across any FL.. what i mean is, they dont mind to have new encounters, but they are not FL as they dont do for money..

money is not really a concern for most of the locals here..

as 1 bro puts it, the stricter the control, the more they will 'rebel'...
Old 09-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jaysonrobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Heard from some bros that there's a closing time @ the customs. Is this true? If cross over to cheong, then what time must be back?

i think closing time is 10pm in miri border, not sure abt limbang, but i think is the same.

As for some action, try Traders Inn, u can get PRC, not sure about damage, but i heard is B$150/shot.

JR.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysonrobot View Post
i think closing time is 10pm in miri border, not sure abt limbang, but i think is the same.

As for some action, try Traders Inn, u can get PRC, not sure about damage, but i heard is B$150/shot.

JR.
Thank you so much for the wonderful info...Btw, the PRC staying in Trader Inn or just "standing" around there?
Old 09-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Samster

i will try.. please what is BSB.. and where is the best place to get gal to talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungking75 View Post
Wah....let me drop the bomb about Brunei.

The chances of getting a free girl is 80%, all you have to do is walk up to them and chat them up a bit. Tell them that you're from overseas and it'll sure make them interested. Just BS to them that it's your first time in Brunei.

The second is, i used to go to this restaurant in BSB when i was there. It's a famous chinese restaurant right up on the top level (i think there's a US embassy there) speak to the manager nicely and see if he wants to help you with it. He's a very nice man and will try and hook you up if you're lucky.

Good luck and may your life in Brunei will be as interesting as mine when i was there.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinha20041 View Post
i will try.. please what is BSB.. and where is the best place to get gal to talk

From the earlier part of the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
BSB is city , think long form is spelled smething like Bandar Sri Begawan or something. it's that city area where that bigass shopping mall is. many places to walk, and u would notice many filipinos, indons girls hanging out there. walk up and chat up, hits and misses really, cuz some are freelancers, while some are just waiting for friends. so choose ur words carefully too lol
Old 09-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jaysonrobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you so much for the wonderful info...Btw, the PRC staying in Trader Inn or just "standing" around there?

they have special room there... but u shuld able to see some OKT sitting in the lobby area there... hope ur mandarin is ok to ask what u want

Btw, next to traders inn has one massage center, u can try as well, i think its the same owner who run the "PRC" but i dont know what is the secret password.

JR
Old 09-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
Biohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBiohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was at Supasave Gadong. Saw a few PRCs sitting near to the escalator. Was with my groceries, walked past them. Smiled at them and the smiled back. Too bad, that day, friend was in the car waiting to drive me home. Didn't get chance to chat up with them. Not bad looking.

This Supasave is near to Trader's Inn.
Old 14-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster

good.. i hope trader inn hotel is near to rizqun hotel.... am i rite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazard2000 View Post
Was at Supasave Gadong. Saw a few PRCs sitting near to the escalator. Was with my groceries, walked past them. Smiled at them and the smiled back. Too bad, that day, friend was in the car waiting to drive me home. Didn't get chance to chat up with them. Not bad looking.

This Supasave is near to Trader's Inn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1