The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 15-10-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 6
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Re: To annul or divorce

Divorced status not much diff nowadays. Too common. Ask urself how many people u know are d

Can annul better faster over time frame become a d issue more troublesome.

Even then after 3.5 yrs u going to buy over the house as a single or sell it are more issues to face.

Short term pain better long term pain. And dun forget after time frame of annul over if u caught in disadvantageous situation then prepare to pay a lot of $$$. So even more issues for u.

Best have a talk with ur wife and come to a mutual decision

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 15-10-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!
Re: To annul or divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTay View Post
And I would also like to know what you guys think about the stigma of being a divorced man, is it going to be very bad for me in future finding a mate?

Because I know I can potentially "buy" my wife out of making the decision to drag.. what she wants is to i) recoup financial loss from returning the current flat to HDB and also ii) have a place to stay.

The question is how much is a 'single' status worth and how much I can afford for it...

Haiz.. sucks that I have to go through this because of a naive mistake I made.
YOU been burnt once you already think of jump in fire again, this issue is you want fast quick death or long agonisng death, you wife already doenst look to be steady and reliable, you want to risk 3.5 yrs of financial and emotional stress, 50k over 3.5 yrs not even 20k per year for potential harm.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available