The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
slutbitch is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Also, some bros PMed me asking why I don't update as frequently as before. Say last time used to update several times a day and now maybe 1 week 3 times only. Several reasons:

1) I just changed jobs. The old one can jiak zhua and this new one must wayang a bit so yeah. No time to write in office because this job needs me to move around quite a bit.

2) New job = tired = shag to write. To be honest, my motivation to write is waning. I still do read all the comments of the exhibits and in the threads to keep myself motivated but yeah. Perhaps more conversation might perk me up more rather than just 'support!', 'nice update ts' and such. There are a few bros out there which I actively have a conversation with and it's pretty motivating.

3) I heard rumors from my friends that someone is harassing Auntie Kat and family now. I'm can't say for certain that it might be one of the bros here because the last time I counted, there were about 3 bros that recognized her. If you do recognize her, I would appreciate it if you do not confront her or anything. She's married now so I respect her privacy. Of course, the harassment might be totally uninvolved with my story writing but still, if this continues on, I might just stop writing and sharing.

The original purpose of writing was to share the stories to you guys and hopefully talk with the guys that have fucked her and such and exchange some photos/videos with them since talking about her arouses me quite a lot. But yeah, things should have a limit. So yeah. This honestly wanes my motivation the most since even if it's completely unrelated, it still guilt trips me quite a bit.

4) For those who have followed the thread for a long time, you might have known that the story is nowhere near completion since I lived with them for a long time but I most likely will end the story the moment the Bali trip ends, depending on the situation.

Nice juicy story !!
Old 29-06-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro. Like the bro above, I also appreciate your effort in continue writing and not end the story halfway like some stories here haha.....I have read everyday from page 1 till now.

It all depends. But if you were to decide to end this story after the bali trip, will respect your decision
Old 29-06-2018, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
JUNIOR JX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks
Old 30-06-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 30-06-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

" Don't touch there.. it's dirty.. " Auntie Kat immediately pleaded with him. That was the confirmation that he was truly toying with her ass.

" Judging by your reaction, it seems like you are a virgin huh? What a surprise. " Uncle Maxwell smirked.

" Oh? She hasn't had anal before? " Auntie Maxwell then commented like it was the most shocking thing in the world.

While Auntie Kat bit her lips to stay silent, Auntie Maxwell continued on. " So you never had anything stuffed up your ass or double penetration before? "

This was truly out of my scope. For me, I didn't really like the idea of anal. Some bros like it, some bros don't. I guess I belong to the latter just because of hygiene reasons. Imagine if the woman doesn't clean out her rear properly and you stick your Jr inside and pull it out, only to find a pile of shit stuck onto your Jr. Eww.. Sorry no go. I was a clean freak so I couldn't exactly fathom that idea. Come to think of it, yesterday during one of the dares, Uncle Maxwell also did dare her to put an anal probe into herself in which she refused. Hell, she even chose to suck them off instead of having that thing inside of her rectum. Perhaps that was just how much she had feared or dreaded that idea?

But honestly, just thinking of Auntie Kat being double penetrated made my cock throbbed in anticipation. Why was that? Was it because I deemed anal as a form of degradement for her? Was it because she was a virgin? Or did I wanted to see all of her holes being used all at once, just like the slut that she was? I wasn't particularly clear at that point in time but Auntie Maxwell then continued on,

" What a waste. You're missing out on a lot! " she exclaimed as Uncle Maxwell finally loosened his grip on Auntie Kat's body and went over to where Auntie Maxwell was sunbathing.

It was only for an instant but Auntie Kat took her eyes off of me as she stared at Uncle Maxwell to see where he was going. He then went over to the bags and took out a bottle of what seemed to be a lubricant. As her eyes remained on him, I took my chance. Uncle D was still licking her so he wouldn't see. I immediately positioned my camera and took a shot without anyone realizing.

-insert ExhibitO-

Uncle Maxwell then came back with the bottle in hand as he squirted some of the contents onto his hand. Auntie Kat could only stare at him in shock. " Wait.. wait.. what are you going to do? "

I could hear the anxiety rising in her voice. It was a foreign territory that they were embarking on after all. It was only natural for her to fear anxiety and fear at what was going to come. Uncle Maxwell simply smirked to reassure her. " Don't worry, let's see if you would like it as much as my wife. "

" Wait. Don't.. " That was all Auntie Kat could muster as she tried to shift her butt away but Uncle Maxwell held a firm grip on her hips and started toying with her butthole.
Old 30-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
PorkEater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS.
Hope to see ExhibitO
Old 30-06-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro.can send exhibit O? Tks on advance
Old 30-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ClaypotMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support for more
Old 01-07-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
Brazzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update bro
Old 01-07-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Damn it. I wished I could see what was going on behind but because of the position that they were in, I couldn't see what Uncle Maxwell was doing to her but I could see Auntie Kat tensing up her entire body. Probably tired of eating her out, Uncle D then parted his face away from her crotch and started fingering her instead. I guess I will have to rely on the old trick of the book to know what was going on from my years of spying on her. I sure do hope that Uncle Maxwell gives me a detailed commentary about what he was doing. And sure enough, he did.

" Wow, talk about tight. Your walls are really squeezing onto my finger huh? "

" Don't say it..!! " Auntie Kat was exasperated.

" Hahaha, are you shy? Talk about cute. This is just one finger though. In order to do anal, you must at least accept two at the bare minimum. " Uncle Maxwell continued.

" I don't want that! " Auntie Kat pleaded.

Ignoring her, Uncle Maxwell continued pushing his finger in and out of her anus where the only thing that has gone in or out of it was her shit. He then started a conversation with Uncle D while both of them were fingering her front and back. Talk about absurd. Basically, their conversation was about Uncle Maxwell asking why haven't Uncle D tried anal with her yet and Uncle D replying that he has tried it but she wouldn't have it. While there were no problems with moving in and out of her vagina, the motions that Uncle Maxwell had seemed slightly off, probably indicating how tight it was inside.

" No, I don't want this.. " she continued to plead but her pleas fell on deaf ears.

" Surprisingly it's quite clean. I would have expected to dig out a few pieces of shit by now. " Uncle Maxwell commented without sparing a thought for her shame.

" Don't say it..!! " Auntie Kat was truly mad.

But paying her no heed, Uncle Maxwell then asked. " Do you clean out this part regularly? "

" Of course I do! Who wouldn't?! " Auntie Kat retorted in anger.

However, despite her harsh words, her body continued to betray her as despite how much she said she had loathed it, juices were still trickling down from her front entrance, almost like a waterfall. You could literally hear the squishing sound each time Uncle D's fingers slipped inside of her, churning her internal walls. Probably wanting her to relax more, Uncle D then smirked as he then placed his other hand on the top part of her entrance and started moving it back and forth almost like he was stroking it. A jolt of pleasure went down her spine in that instant as her body heaved. Was he stimulating her clitoris? Whatever he was doing, he was definitely doing a great job as juices started spraying out of her drenched cunt as her body convulsed repeatedly. She had just squirted.
Old 01-07-2018, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lowlow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro.can send exhibit O?
Old 01-07-2018, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, share exhibitO pls. Cont pls.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story! Please continue. Can I have exhibit N and exhibit O please? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Can I have exhibit O please? Thanks!
Old 01-07-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 19
altus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I get exhibit o too? Thanks!
Advert Space Available