The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
jjason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone know if Aini still around? Her ad not in lonelyguy anymore.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjason View Post
Anyone know if Aini still around? Her ad not in lonelyguy anymore.
https://sglonelyguys.net/ai-ni-massage/

Why don't you just SMS her to check? So simple mah.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Heard from baby she is leaving soon due to less than stellar business. She is an AP in the making. It’s a waste she is leaving our shores so early. Bros who are Baby’s supporters should make a trip soon. Maybe she will change her mind about leaving and we all have one more gem to go to.
If she intend to stay long then ask her provide more services lor e.g. cbj or bbbj, full nude.. I am sure more bros will patronize.. just a suggestion..
Old 16-08-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can reply on behalf since visit Breeze as well. Pretty but really lacking in services. Literally lie beside and jerk. May lick your nips for you to cum faster but no whole body cat bath no kissing. Over hyped.
Emm..really lack of service.. tot at least mz hv upper body cat bath.
Old 16-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/ai-ni-massage/

Why don't you just SMS her to check? So simple mah.
Afaik, she is on a 10 days break starting today.
Old 16-08-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Afaik, she is on a 10 days break starting today.
So resume work on the 27th la I assume. Thanks for the heads-up.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
lazybug1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylazybug1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried her today based on good review and never regret. She is pretty and looks like Michelle Chen (陳妍希). Will visit her again.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/
Old 17-08-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DTO1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Masseur: Vivi
https://sglonelyguy.info/vi-vi-massage/

Just have a wonderful night with Vivi, after a tired day of work. Her massage made my stiff shoulder and backache relaxed. And with her beautiful and excellent attitude, make me cannot wait to RTF more times with her again.

100% genuine and recommend to all Bros
Old 17-08-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTO1213 View Post

Just have a wonderful night with Vivi, after a tired day of work. Her massage made my stiff shoulder and backache relaxed. And with her beautiful and excellent attitude, make me cannot wait to RTF more times with her again.

You have only three posts and they are all FRs of this ML.

Maybe should call her FL as you just posted you spent the night with her.
Old 17-08-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_peng View Post
Hi, any recent MR on Una?
Any nice Breast Fuck to recco?

Thanks
Lots of poor reviews revolving bad service & heavily inaccurate photos for Una bro. I think if you search her name you'll see.

If you are okay with MILF then Laura for BF, hands down. I have RTM to her 4 times already and her knockers + service never disappoints: https://sglonelyguy.info/laura-massage/
Old 17-08-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Business so bad and need to promote non-stop here? Ask her to waive the top up for touching would help her a lot.
Old 17-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

With such a pricing (still need to top up when her basic charge is already $120), she better offer something that is out of the world..Seriously I dun think she is anything better than the current $120 category (or even $110)..Let's see how long she can tahan..
Old 17-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Only lie besides u n jerk you? Any othher services like cat bath? Light kissing etc ?
No, got some pattern and variation..You can go and try out yourself..
Old 17-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
With such a pricing (still need to top up when her basic charge is already $120), she better offer something that is out of the world..Seriously I dun think she is anything better than the current $120 category (or even $110)..Let's see how long she can tahan..
She's definitely offering something out of this world, it's so obvious and yet you missed it... her charges are definitely out of this world! LOL
Old 17-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Heard from baby she is leaving soon due to less than stellar business. She is an AP in the making. It’s a waste she is leaving our shores so early. Bros who are Baby’s supporters should make a trip soon. Maybe she will change her mind about leaving and we all have one more gem to go to.
Less than stellar business? I see that she revised from $110 x1hj back to $100 x 2hj am i correct? Then thats quite a good price proposition.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1