The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cbeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Bros anyone have experience on marriage with ex-WL and bringing back to SG?

Recently got married to her in thailand cos she's expecting. Now wondering if there is any specific things need to apply for her when she comes to SG after giving birth.

I know LTVP is one, and I'm intending to try to apply once the baby is out.
Old 29-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeam View Post

Recently got married to her in thailand cos she's expecting. Now wondering if there is any specific things need to apply for her when she comes to SG after giving birth.
Register your baby online with ICA, or visit to SG embassy in BKK and get baby bonus... 8k + 3k CDA. Your baby can carry 2 passports. As for your wife, enter SG directly for 30 days. Get all your documents listed in ICA website.....dunno how ICA will look into this case, ex WL... U will need your wife to get into SG before she can apply LTVP. Extend visa if visa expires before LTVP approval.

Good luck.

Last edited by naemlo; 29-06-2016 at 02:52 PM.
Old 29-06-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeam View Post
Bros anyone have experience on marriage with ex-WL and bringing back to SG?

I know LTVP is one, and I'm intending to try to apply once the baby is out.
Make sure the baby is registered as a Citizen.

https://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/o...s/citizen.html
Old 29-06-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cbeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup. first thing to do is register baby as citizen once born.
Old 30-06-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, i think it is a much better choice to ask here than the FL's thread.

Does anyone know what happens when a lady is caught working illegally as an FL? After she is being deported, is there any chance she can enter SG again? After 5 years? After 10 years? Or forever banned? Thanks in advance
Old 30-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Hi, i think it is a much better choice to ask here than the FL's thread.

Does anyone know what happens when a lady is caught working illegally as an FL? After she is being deported, is there any chance she can enter SG again? After 5 years? After 10 years? Or forever banned? Thanks in advance
Ban usually 3 to 5 years...discretion to ICA officer after ban period wthether to allow the girl in if she arrives...the girl is deemed as undesirable guest...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-06-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Ban usually 3 to 5 years...discretion to ICA officer after ban period wthether to allow the girl in if she arrives...the girl is deemed as undesirable guest...
Hi Hurricane88,

Thanks, you don't know how much your answer meant to me. 3 to 5 years.. can i say after 5 years she confirm can enter as a tourist again? Or is there any way to confirm it?

How about marriage? I foresee complications.. i have the highest qualification level and earn a decent amount, will that even be any help at all? Of course i know you cannot guarantee but i would just like opinions. Thanks a ton
Old 30-06-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Hurricane88,

Thanks, you don't know how much your answer meant to me. 3 to 5 years.. can i say after 5 years she confirm can enter as a tourist again? Or is there any way to confirm it?

How about marriage? I foresee complications.. i have the highest qualification level and earn a decent amount, will that even be any help at all? Of course i know you cannot guarantee but i would just like opinions. Thanks a ton
You can start apply online and wait for answer...appeal if rejected on grounds of ROM ...can start to queue for ROM date...ICA will allow her to come in 2 to 3 days before ROM date...but she has to leave within a week or so...all these allowed only if after ban period...

You may need to be her sponsor....

Note...pls refer to ICA for correct answers and procedures...what I write are what knew and read previously...

Old 30-06-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
You can start apply online and wait for answer...appeal if rejected on grounds of ROM ...can start to queue for ROM date...ICA will allow her to come in 2 to 3 days before ROM date...but she has to leave within a week or so...all these allowed only if after ban period...

You may need to be her sponsor....

Note...pls refer to ICA for correct answers and procedures...what I write are what knew and read previously...
Really appreciate your forthcoming replies. Am seeing some light now and will check and do the rest of the procedures where necessary.

As long as it is not a lifetime ban, maybe there is still a slight chance she can come here to stay in the future
Old 30-06-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As long as it is not a lifetime ban, maybe there is still a slight chance she can come here to stay in the future
Good luck to u, u will need a lot, a lot, a lot of lucks...
Old 30-06-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
A lot of patience too...lots of appeal and hard work too...luck is necessary too...

Old 30-06-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
A lot of patience too...lots of appeal and hard work too...luck is necessary too...
Quote:
Appreciate the encouragements from you two gentlemen. I can of course, just marry her in her home country but it would be good to settle down here and visit her country once every fortnight or something while am still building our retirement pot. But am in it for the long run so impatience is out of the equation.

Thanks once again
Old 30-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
to be honest, there were some life time bans, but of late, as long as husband is citizen, ICA has been giving more exemptions.

And unlike before, as long as you make a baby - visits to Singapore are not that hard now. (don't quote me on this - just from watching some friends troubles becoming less nowadays .. )

So, yes, you are looking at a brighter future !
Old 30-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
to be honest, there were some life time bans, but of late, as long as husband is citizen, ICA has been giving more exemptions.

And unlike before, as long as you make a baby - visits to Singapore are not that hard now. (don't quote me on this - just from watching some friends troubles becoming less nowadays .. )

So, yes, you are looking at a brighter future !
My gratitude to the sharing. Of course you're not the authority but it is still hopeful to see some cases and opinions.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Make sure the baby is registered as a Citizen.
Quote:
Register your baby online with ICA, or visit to SG embassy in BKK and get baby bonus... 8k + 3k CDA. Your baby can carry 2 passports......

Good luck.
If boy, be aware of national service liability.

Under the Enlistment Act (Chapter 93), male citizens /PRs aged 13 years are required to comply with the Exit Permit requirements to ensure that males who reside overseas will return to fulfil their NS responsibilities. Thailand also have NS but the wife side will know 'what to do ".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1