The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Singaporean is allowed to marry a work permit or former work permit holder AFTER he/she has gotten the blessing/approval from MOM. I've gt 2 friends; the guy succeeded after just 1 try and it took abt 3wks to receive the letter while the other is a PRC lady and her S'porean bf's application was rejected but she gt a lawyer to write an appeal letter for her and succeeded. Hope my sharing helps.
Thanks for your sharing

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 30-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
Never try and u'll never know.
TRY Got Chance .. NO Try Zero Chance ...

No Point NOT Doing Anything ... No Point Heard from Others said Cannot & then Not doing Anything ... No Point KPKB & Wait for Things to Happen ...

Remember Different Cases are Different ... You is You .. Them is Them ...

Learn from it and NOT Do a Repeat

2015 pts in 2015
Old 30-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude289 View Post
Married No problem but getting to stay in Singapore for long will be tedious procedure.
Tedious Procedure

2015 pts in 2015
Old 30-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
mic321 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

any experience bro know will ICA keep the finger print record for how long as my girl was ask to scan when entering 3 years back (not get caught kind of thing) and was allow to enter. if she now use passport when another name (real name & age), will there be any problem if she apply for permit.
Old 30-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic321 View Post
any experience bro know will ICA keep the finger print record for how long as my girl was ask to scan when entering 3 years back (not get caught kind of thing) and was allow to enter. if she now use passport when another name (real name & age), will there be any problem if she apply for permit.
for as long as the system don't breaks down ....

good luck to u if fingerprint's data shows another name and particulars ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 30-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
for as long as the system don't breaks down ....

good luck to u if fingerprint's data shows another name and particulars ...
Haha... Got Chance of breakdown lah, now got orchard pond, unpredictable MRT breakdowns etc.... ICA system breakdown not impossible.

Anyway happy new year to you and yr family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
sorry,i also curious to know more.From what i know is foreigner who have a work permit is not allow to marry with any singaporean when they are still holding and working here.

But if a previous work permit holder left sg and come back as a foreigner,does it mean that sg man cannot marry that foreigner?

The only thing i can think of is there is a grace period before they can come back to marry a sg man from the day they return the work permit.

A bit stupid if for example, i like a filipino maid while she is working here,but she return to her country and come back few years later,then i cannot marry her here
Sad to say, MOM discourage ex-WP or current WP holders to marry singaporeans. If not local gers will be left on shelves lah. But if yr ger is Q or P pass holders, they let her in without a blink of their eyes.

This is the hard truth.
Old 30-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Thanks for your sharing
More info to boost the confidence level of those worried bros. Both S'porean male applicants earns more than $3K per mth while their PRC partners are lowly educated and currently on 2-yr WP.

The next hurdle aft getting the blessing frm MOM is hw to get ur foreign wife to stay here for long. Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP) is an option for non-WP holder but it takes ard 1 mth of agonising wait for the reply frm ICA.

Although gov wans QUALITY immigrants, but the stats alrdy showed tat S'pore population will be reduced by 2 million in ard 20yrs time goin by the current worrying low birth rate.
Old 30-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Remember the declaration tat the S'porean sponsor and the applicant is required to make in the e-VISA application? ICA will charge both under false declaration (do u ever enter S'pore using a different identity...or something similar) if kena discovered.
Old 30-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
mic321 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

thanks for the reply. when apply long term pass or pr, will they take the fingerprint?
Old 30-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Come to square one..still depends on the duty officer's mood... so, what ever 101 rules are useless too...even rules stated cannot...officer say can also means can...even you have all valid documents, rules say can...CB officer say cannot means cannot... That is the teaching of the CB Lau Lee...(I HAVE THE FINAL SAY!!!

I'M CIM KING
Old 31-12-2011, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Singaporean is allowed to marry a work permit or former work permit holder AFTER he/she has gotten the blessing/approval from MOM. I've gt 2 friends; the guy succeeded after just 1 try and it took abt 3wks to receive the letter while the other is a PRC lady and her S'porean bf's application was rejected but she gt a lawyer to write an appeal letter for her and succeeded. Hope my sharing helps.
yes ,this is the real answer ..I got few friend succeeded after .
Old 31-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for the reply. when apply long term pass or pr, will they take the fingerprint?
Yes, but only when the e-application is successful. The LTSVP is a card/pass juz like a WP but in different color.

PR application is much more difficult and requires alot of supporting documents. If application is successful, need to tk the applicant's thumbprint when processing the blue NRIC.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bbc321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
h...mm funny, fingerprint scan is for recording purpose or to check whether got bad record to decide entry as record for what if allow to enter???
Old 03-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha... My frn gave me a idea... ask all your gf come in sg with tour...then before leaving..tell the tour guide that u met your frns and want to stay longer ..and will purchase own tix. His thai teeruk tried and succeed...

I'M CIM KING
Old 03-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
maxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

need help on this

my wife holding wp now use to hold ltsp

now think of setting up her own small shop