The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 8
freeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to behold
Bringing magic tissue/gambir overseas

Any bros here got bring those things when go holiday and cheong? I scared customs at the border or airport got check luggage for such items when leaving or entering Singapore...
Old 28-07-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bringing magic tissue/gambir overseas

Should be alright. I always bring mensplus and delay spray overseas. No such problem if you using for personal use.
Old 28-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 8
freeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to behold

Ooh ok. Coz wondered which one would be safer to bring in/out Singapore. I got gambir atm but scared got smell skali custom suspect something or what. Thinking of getting magic tissue instead coz those look like they seal well but dunno if as effective as gambir
Old 28-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS i only can comment on gambir for you

Its a natural product without any banned substance inside, so if you are crossing an international border with it there is nothing to worry about

But if you are worried for privacy just tell them its your hair tonic if they ask, lol

Plus if you are flying remember there is a limit of 100ml for liquid products (from my memory)

Anyways these products they usually won't ask anything unless you are bringing in huge quantities else you have no worries at all

Have a safe and enjoyable trip TS
Old 30-07-2018, 02:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

The limit applies only to carry on luggage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post

Its a natural product without any banned substance inside, so if you are crossing an international border with it there is nothing to worry about

But if you are worried for privacy just tell them its your hair tonic if they ask, lol

Plus if you are flying remember there is a limit of 100ml for liquid products (from my memory)

Anyways these products they usually won't ask anything unless you are bringing in huge quantities else you have no worries at all

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-07-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HodoTravel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post

Any issue so far if travelling to Australia? They are very strict with plant, animal stuffs...
Old 01-08-2018, 05:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HodoTravel View Post
Any issue so far if travelling to Australia? They are very strict with plant, animal stuffs...
Australia and NZ have similar rules that are necessary in order to protect their agriculture and farming industries so no plants, fruit, meat, honey, seeds etc.

The best approach is to simply declare everything and let them sort out what's OK and what is not.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1