The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
newsensationsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

** My mistake, it was 56k for 5 girls for total of a 3-hour session.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Surprised find: After no find in Agogo (about 2am), was actually wanting to walk to Thermae to check out again. Just about 2mins away before reaching Thermae, spotted a super cute 18yo SYT standing beside 2 ladyboys. The SYT gave me the hand signal, as I know mostly standing near Thermae r ladyboys so I politely ask, Ladyboy or Lady? She confirm & double confirm she is Lady, even the ladyboy beside also confirm she is Lady. Was quoted 2000 ST & 4000 LT (by the ladyboy, at first I thought the ladyboy is her OKT) so I told her ok for LT. She told me this is the first time she is doing this (which I don't really believe at first) as she only work/sing in to pub/bar + drink. Back in the hotel, she gave me a hell BBBJ till CIM. After wash up, she told me her dad call has to go back (so I was think'g NBz chuk pattern liao), say normally she work in pub/bar till 2am+ and now so late liao her dad dunno why she haven't back yet. So I say ok go then no choice.. but she keep play my didi and say want see me tomor. I keep hinting her to go but she keep continue playing till my didi awake again, NBz I no choice have to strip her again. Then something funny happen.. she stopped me from taking off her panties, keep saying she got no bf, she nvr do this b4 & she is very scared. NBz at first I thought she was just pretending.. so I try to take off her panties again saying no need to be scared, I will be gentle but she forcefully tried her best to keep her panties on.. & keep saying the same thing till I gave up. She then gave me a hell BBBJ till CIM again.. After deed & wash up, I asked her y she want to stand with the ladyboys & come with me since she dunno need to FJ.. she says this is the first time she stand there and she dunno need to do this in hotel.. NBz dunno whether to believe or not.. but by the way she tried to keep her panties on.. I really believe 50% true.. I told her no FJ so gave her 3000 only since her BBBJ is really good. She told me she dun even know what's the rate & the quote was by the ladyboy (whom she dun even know) so she just agreed.

Would like to try out Disco next round if got chance [/QUOTE]
Wat ts got sure a post op LB.. saw he4 after post op LB their below can be jus look like real lady.. even can see Camel toe.. the only differ is u can poke there..
Old 08-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsensationsss View Post
** My mistake, it was 56k for 5 girls for total of a 3-hour session.
So expensive..........
Old 08-09-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to nana plaza butterflies. Not many pretty ladies there but mostly are quite fun to play with. Keep rejecting the ladies but still Fren with them. Finally saw one lady that catch my eyes with her dance and ok body and full of tattoos. Ask her over bought a LD and start to dance with me and can't stand her butt, so just pull her to sit on me to continue shaking. Done this around more than 10mins. In USA we ask lady to dance on us for 1 song (maybe 3min only) is $50 usd. So I guess one LD $5 should be ok.

Didn't wanna bring out lady but dunno y end up taking her even though another lady at bunnies Bangkok was supposed to wait for me to go back bonk her. And another lady at spanky..

So end up ST with this lady as the papasan said LT only 5 hours, ST 2 hours. So took ST and bring her back hotel.

Overall quite gfe. This time got bath together in the tub and play abit there before proceed to bed. Asked me got cd anot and I ask her if dun have then how.. haha.. anyway luckily I brought cd with me this time. So just took out and bonk her. Good bbbj before the fj.

After deed ask her about check up and so on and she said she went checkup every month and no bf for 1 year plus.. so no raw for 1 year plus.. took her line and see maybe future can find her again.

The lady at bunnies still hotter but just afraid not so clean.. she offered 4K ST with her Fren but didn't accept it..
Old 08-09-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=hhlover;16396540]Surprised find: After no find in Agogo (about 2am), was actually wanting to walk to Thermae to check out again. Just about 2mins away before reaching Thermae, spotted a super cute 18yo SYT standing beside 2 ladyboys. The SYT gave me the hand signal, as I know mostly standing near Thermae r ladyboys so I politely ask, Ladyboy or Lady? She confirm & double confirm she is Lady, even the ladyboy beside also confirm she is Lady. Was quoted 2000 ST & 4000 LT (by the ladyboy, at first I thought the ladyboy is her OKT) so I told her ok for LT. She told me this is the first time she is doing this (which I don't really believe at first) as she only work/sing in to pub/bar + drink. Back in the hotel, she gave me a hell BBBJ till CIM. After wash up, she told me her dad call has to go back (so I was think'g NBz chuk pattern liao), say normally she work in pub/bar till 2am+ and now so late liao her dad dunno why she haven't back yet. So I say ok go then no choice.. but she keep play my didi and say want see me tomor. I keep hinting her to go but she keep continue playing till my didi awake again, NBz I no choice have to strip her again. Then something funny happen.. she stopped me from taking off her panties, keep saying she got no bf, she nvr do this b4 & she is very scared. NBz at first I thought she was just pretending.. so I try to take off her panties again saying no need to be scared, I will be gentle but she forcefully tried her best to keep her panties on.. & keep saying the same thing till I gave up. She then gave me a hell BBBJ till CIM again.. After deed & wash up, I asked her y she want to stand with the ladyboys & come with me since she dunno need to FJ.. she says this is the first time she stand there and she dunno need to do this in hotel.. NBz dunno whether to believe or not.. but by the way she tried to keep her panties on.. I really believe 50% true.. I told her no FJ so gave her 3000 only since her BBBJ is really good. She told me she dun even know what's the rate & the quote was by the ladyboy (whom she dun even know) so she just agreed.

Bro, you spoil market siol. BBBJ only 800 baht. the most give only 1k. You save 2k, go back to thermae, then get a 2k hooker.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
After deed ask her about check up and so on and she said she went checkup every month and no bf for 1 year plus.. so no raw for 1 year plus.. took her line and see maybe future can find her again.

The lady at bunnies still hotter but just afraid not so clean.. she offered 4K ST with her Fren but didn't accept it..
If u are talking about Nana "Butterflies" on the 3rd floor, it's a coyote bar. Coyotes are not bound by the bar to take regular monthly check ups. So she's definitely lying to u about the regular check ups she took.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
If u are talking about Nana "Butterflies" on the 3rd floor, it's a coyote bar. Coyotes are not bound by the bar to take regular monthly check ups. So she's definitely lying to u about the regular check ups she took.
Oh... she told me need to take hiv test and std test. 1000 baht each.. if don't do check up will have fine.. haha..
Old 08-09-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh... she told me need to take hiv test and std test. 1000 baht each.. if don't do check up will have fine.. haha..
There are clinics whereby u pay 500baht to get certified HIV & STD free so that she could work at the bars etc. HIV test is not that ex also if u go clinics or government Hospitals. I highly doubt a coyote would go to a private hospital to take tests. Mind if I ask , how old is she?
Old 08-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I went to get my Thai driving license, I needed to produce a medical cert, I went to a local clinic, no check up, just pay 200thb and I got the letter within 5 mins. I always say in this forum, this is Thailand... u killed someone, your police charge can expire with money.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

I want to play football, chio Thai football manager.

Old 08-09-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I want to play football, chio Thai football manager.

We can form the O40 football team for singaporeans in Bangkok. Over 40 years old. U want to play which formation?
Old 08-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

are you sick of fake hiv tests? fake news? fake frs? fake pics? no worries just read my posts... all pics are taken by me and real...

at villa gclub with sexy siambu

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 08-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In bkk this sunday to wed, whos there? Would like to go agogo n drink
Old 09-09-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
There are clinics whereby u pay 500baht to get certified HIV & STD free so that she could work at the bars etc. HIV test is not that ex also if u go clinics or government Hospitals. I highly doubt a coyote would go to a private hospital to take tests. Mind if I ask , how old is she?
Oh.. actually I also dunno how old she is.. will this matter? I asked her if she's 20 and she just said yes..
Old 09-09-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Went to rainbow 5 at level 3 and got 150. Previously wanted to have a LT but didn't manage to find anyone who can do it. Den in rainbow 5, saw this big boobs ok looking lady and smile at her. When the waitress ask which lady I wan, I just told her 150 and she came down. Asked if she do LT and she said LT is only 3 hours which is 7k and 2hrs will be 5k and ST will be 3k. So dunno y I thought I only want Lt but end up with st. Maybe can't tahan.. previously another lady at enter ask me to bf her but she only do st. Very good at shaking but boobs not so big so told her only want LT. So it's not really matter what the customer wants. If the lady can really attract you, u will do any anything. Overall the deed was good. First Lady who bath me before and after together.. got gfe, frenching, and ask me politely if she can suck me..

Realized all dun have cd.. so we need to provide.. with the 0.01, she can feel that it's closer to her. Big boobs but made. Nose also made. Used to work in Singapore TD..

Last edited by pippo2002; 09-09-2017 at 05:38 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1