The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 04-11-2003, 09:37 AM
B4RSK

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Guys, beside sharing our OPIOION, don't forget to share information of PLACES for fun.

Last week, a few friends from home visited me. We went to °ÙÀÖÃÅ club (in ÑÇÔË´å), a KTV joint with live performance. 50-60 rooms with 100+ girls. Expense report as follow.

Small room (for 3 guesses plus hostesses): 800 (after 50% discount).
Hostesses: 300 pax
Waitress: 300
Mami: 300

Maybe we overpaid the waitress and mami (not sure about that).
Old 05-11-2003, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by B4RSK
Guys, beside sharing our OPIOION, don't forget to share information of PLACES for fun.

Last week, a few friends from home visited me. We went to °ÙÀÖÃÅ club (in ÑÇÔË´å), a KTV joint with live performance. 50-60 rooms with 100+ girls. Expense report as follow.

Small room (for 3 guesses plus hostesses): 800 (after 50% discount).
Hostesses: 300 pax
Waitress: 300
Mami: 300

Maybe we overpaid the waitress and mami (not sure about that).
Normally, i would not tip the mummy if anyone of us in the group bring the gal out....She will have a cut from teh gals liao.

If no "bring out" then I will normally tip them between 200 to 300rmb. So yr tip of 300rmb seem ok to me.

As for the waitress, it's way too high liao. Between 100 to 150rmb is the standard. My chinese friends will tip them 50 to 100rmb...me normally 100-200rmb. It's also depend how many of us...For big grp then she will get more than 100rmb. Unless she is very active and join us for drinks and have fun.....otherwise how to justify for her to not get what the hostress get. Imagine you are in S'pore do we tip the waitress similar amount to a hostress here. Moreover, the PRC hostress sit with us the whole night and let us raba..raba only get 300rmb....

Last edited by Sinoview; 05-11-2003 at 11:36 AM.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
taipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by tokyoboy
can someone share info on passion at the GW sheraton in BJ?

will be staying there next week and plan to drop into passion. objective is to spend an hour or two there with a biz partner, have a few drinks and chat biz, flirt with the chicks, and eventually take one back up to the room. does passion have individual ktv rooms? would the best approach be to ask for a ktv room, then tell the mama or manager our intentions to take out and then have him/her bring over a selection of willing girls?

i apologize in advance for the newbie questions.
Dear Tokyoboy,

Passion is probably the best hunting ground in Beijing but also clearly the MOST expensive one. Then again for those who can afford it, you pay for what you get and you get what you paid for. While there are hundreds for you to choose from in the main hall on the ground floor, the quality, both in terms of looks and service is far superior in the KTV above. However, be prepared to flash your gold credit card arround. A KTV room will easily set you back 3,000 rmb minimum expenditure. For this price you get a private room with 2 service staff attending to you full time, helping you to spend your 3,000 Rmb Minimum sum. You will of course have to tip these staff as well and 500 Rmb per person is quite normal. However, these are not the KTV girls that will sit and sing with you. For this, you will have a choice of many model looks girl. Their tips for the night's company is at least 1,000 Rmb each. They will usually pester you for more if you do not take them out thereafter. Their price for going out with you for one shot is 3,000 Rmb and for overnight, it's double that. However, if you are generous, their service is generally the best around in Beijing. If you are not careful, you could easily fall in love with them as they will give you that sort of feeling.

I believe the girls in the main hall at the ground level, will cost you around 500 Rmb just to seat and chat with you. Of course they will entice you to take them out. I believe you may be able to get them out for around 1,000 to 1,500 Rmb, I have also heard of others who got off for less, however, I have not had any experience with these bunch.

Oh yes, you need to pay an entrance fee to enter Passion which include, I think 2 drinks in the main hall. If you use the KTV rooms, the entrance fee can be offset to your KTV expenditure.

Have fun but watch yoru pocket. The last time I was there, I had a fantastic beauty who then spent a week with me. Needless to say, I spent a small fortune on her, enough for her to take a long, long break.

There are much cheaper place to spend your money in Beijing and have as great a time as Passion but then again, if money is not much an issue, Passion is the place to be, especially the KTV rooms.
Old 07-11-2003, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cateyes1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Facts and Information on Passion
(1) BJS Passion is the only most expensive KTV in the whole of China. The rest of the Passion chains in other parts of China are not as successful and expensive as the BJS one. They have a super strong backings in BJS

(2) The biggest room (can sit about 20+ people) in BJS Passion cannot be sold until 10pm every nites. This room is reserved by their big boss everyday to entertain their VIP. Their VIP will get to use this room for free, drinks and makan also free. The exception is they must pay for their own meimei and service staffs, unless otherwise instructed by their big boss.

(3) If you book any KTV rooms, you need not pay for the entrance fee. If you are not using the KTV rooms, you must pay for the entrance fee (RMB150, if I remembers correctly) and sit in the main hall at the ground level. The meimei will be hanging around on the left hand side of the main hall or dancing on the floor. They will try to make eye contacts with you and even approach you asking if you want any company. There is a smaller bar upstairs which the meimei will hang around the bar areas. Tips for the Meimei is RMB500 standard.

(4) For a big room, there will be 2 service ladies assigned to it and 1 service staff for small room. Most service staffs are consider looker and of certain height (should be min around 1.65m). Service Staffs are allow to drinks and play dices in the KTV room. Sometimes I do not even booked meimei to sit with me and I just play and drinks with the service staffs in the KTV room.

(5) Standard Tippings (only Cash):-
Service Staffs - RMB300, although I always gives RMB500 because of their friendliness, drinking ability and sportting.
Meimei - RMB500, sometime they will ask for more but you can always tell them it is the standard rate there and they will just keep their mouth shut.
Mummy - RMB300 to 500.
Toilet Ah Pek - RMB10
Bouncers - RMB100 and they will stand outside your room and guide you and your guests to the toilet and makes you feel important.

(5) Extra Service by the Meimei (cash only)
Short time - never try before
Overnight - Standard RMB3000 if you are Asian but I heard ocassionally those not so ang pai can bargain down to RMB2000.
If you are Ang-Mo, short-time range from RMB4000 to RMB6000.
Some Meimei do not do all these extra services.

(6) KTV room charges and Drinks charges (Cash or Credit card)
It range from RMB2000+ to RMB9000+ for the rooms. Drinks are slightly higher than other KTV. Example for 3 persons in a mid size room with 3 bottles of JW Black, 2 fruit plate, Ice/mixers and some small makan can set you back RMB6000+ poorer.

(7) No problem in bringing Meimei back to GW Sheraton hotel rooms after your KTV session.

Hopes this info helps.

Cateyes1001
Old 07-11-2003, 11:26 AM
Samster

tokyoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
cateyes. that is a great report. thanks.

my biz partner is a good looking half white/half asian man. i am chinese. i hope he can take out at a reasonable price (3000 or so).

in terms of etiquette, is it appropriate to discuss pricing and take out up front with the mama/manager?

as a side note for anyone interested in the scene in tokyo, there are hostess clubs here with PRC girls available for take out. standard for short time is 30,000 yen and overnight is 40,000 yen. you will also need to pay a club charge that ranges depending on how long you stay and drink. but on average be prepared to spend 20,000 yen/person (for about 2 hours) for the club charge. the PRC working girls in tokyo are of lesser quality than in the mainland or macau (but you do find gems ocassionally). almost all of these take out hostess clubs are located in kabukicho near shinjuku. if you walk around kabukicho, there are many PRC guys who are there to scout customers. they speak chinese and will generously provide information on the location of take out hostess clubs with PRC girls (as they get a commission).
Old 07-11-2003, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cateyes1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

my biz partner is a good looking half white/half asian man. i am chinese. i hope he can take out at a reasonable price (3000 or so).
It is commercial scene and commercial sex. Thus money talks.

Quote:
in terms of etiquette, is it appropriate to discuss pricing and take out up front with the mama/manager?
You can if you want, but I always talks directly with the Meimei.

Cateyes1001
Old 08-11-2003, 10:56 PM
AustinPower

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hi are you sure that the overnight rate is 2,000RMB?
I thought 2,000RMB is for short time?

Quote:
Originally posted by cateyes1001
Facts and Information on Passion
(1) BJS Passion is the only most expensive KTV in the whole of China.

ips for the Meimei is RMB500 standard.

(5) Standard Tippings (only Cash):-
Service Staffs - RMB300, although I always gives RMB500 because of their friendliness, drinking ability and sportting.
Meimei - RMB500, sometime they will ask for more but you can always tell them it is the standard rate there and they will just keep their mouth shut.
Mummy - RMB300 to 500.
Toilet Ah Pek - RMB10
Bouncers - RMB100 and they will stand outside your room and guide you and your guests to the toilet and makes you feel important.

(5) Extra Service by the Meimei (cash only)
Short time - never try before
Overnight - Standard RMB3000 if you are Asian but I heard ocassionally those not so ang pai can bargain down to RMB2000.
If you are Ang-Mo, short-time range from RMB4000 to RMB6000.
Some Meimei do not do all these extra services.

Hopes this info helps.

Cateyes1001
Old 12-11-2003, 04:44 PM
Samster

tokyoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
just visited passion last evening and here was the damage:

- medium sized ktv room: 3,000 rmb (including bottle of jw black and some food)

- tips: 500 rmb for each of the hostesses and the mama

- take out: 3,000 rmb short time. 5,000 rmb for overnight.

the girls were indeed beautiful but the prices are the highest i have ever experienced. even china city in hong kong costs less.

also went to the landmark sauna (next to GW sheraton) this afternoon. gorgeous girl gave a nice handjob for 500 rmb. decided to splurge so my friend and i got the vip room. room charges totaled 2,000 rmb.
Old 12-11-2003, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Quote:
just visited passion last evening and here was the damage:

- medium sized ktv room: 3,000 rmb (including bottle of jw black and some food)

- tips: 500 rmb for each of the hostesses and the mama

- take out: 3,000 rmb short time. 5,000 rmb for overnight.

the girls were indeed beautiful but the prices are the highest i have ever experienced. even china city in hong kong costs less.

also went to the landmark sauna (next to GW sheraton) this afternoon. gorgeous girl gave a nice handjob for 500 rmb. decided to splurge so my friend and i got the vip room. room charges totaled 2,000 rmb.
Bro tokyoboy,

I know this Landmark Hotel which is next to GW Sheraton. Is the sauna inside the Landmark Hotel or in the Landmark office bldg ??
What is the entrance fee other than the 500rmb HJ you did ? I always stay at GW Sheraton but didn't know there is this sauna. Kind to say how is the facilities and gals and procedures ?
Old 09-12-2003, 10:00 PM
Samster

guywithaball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
China City take out

Had a girl I did the last time at China City, Cherry is her name. Nice face, nice body, some of the brothers can testify to it. This one is dedicated to Brother Tsuyoyi.....I did her again!!!

Called her at 11.30pm and asked her if she was free to spend time with me. Yes she was!!!

Met her in my room. Had some chit-chat. No fondling around. I wanted her to be at ease. Afterwhich she told me that the police have been raiding most of the hotels. Hence, all brothers who cheong around this period up to the Chinese New Year, please take extra care!!!

Went first to shower, then she came in. Nice pleasant strokes she made to clean both herself and myself up. After, she wrapped into a towel and headed to the bed.

I enter from the left side and slid in next to her. Kissed her on first sight. Then, the kissing turned a little more erotic, tongues twisting and curling.... wonderful start I said to myself!!!

I began to play with her clit, wanted her to be ready for my big brother. She remembered I had a decent sized one, think Cherry probably haven't met too many of my S'pore brothers. I sure she'll be impressed by most of our sizes.

Then all of a sudden, she started using her fingernails to scratch me on my back and scratch me all over so much so that I felt I needed to take the game one stage further, that when I carassed her and nibbled her at her earlobes.

I began to DATY. Those who don't know.. learn this from wsg.. Dine at the "Y". Interesting eh? She was already wet so I lubricated the vagina even more.. occasionally playing with her asshole and kissing it. Boy did she enjoy it!!! Then I moved to 69 position, me at the bottom and continued...

After some time, I let her do me. She tried BBBJ, but it was too lame. I couldnt care less.

Couldn't wait any longer and she put the cap on me. I took her in all positions and made her an extended part of me. Frist I started on top and kissing and sucking her toes... you know the toe sucking thing is not my cup of tea, but I enjoyed this one very much. After I had her on top, too bad she's not too experienced and could only but "rock" me. I then got her in other positions like spoon and doggie.. last time I remembered I fucked her, I came whilst in doggie position, this time I went easy... heee heee..

Then, I move her on her sides and pounded her gently, she enjoys sex when it is gentle and a gentleman I was. After much effort and a lot of long strokes, I decided to come in her missionary. Upon coming, she used again her fingernails to rub me on my back and my ass and my sides, I came once but it lasted a long long time.... I had to tell her to stop the fingernail shit.

After shower, we slept. Cherry likes to sleep with her ass facing me... so in no time it was round 2. 1st round took about 30 minutes, the 2nd round took 45 minutes. I wouldn't consider myself great at bed, I've seen better, but I like to take it nice and slow with the girl. The second time was a little better... all the same moves and a couple of new ones, with her at the edge of the bed etc... so I was in cum heaven after the second shot...

Damage RMB1500 (whole nite, well up to 6am when I had to catch the next flight)
Face 8
Body 9 (Though she had average tits, 34Bs, she had a nice figure, 34B-25-35/36. I could practically grips her on her sides while rocking her from behind!!!)
Attitude 10 (no rushing, feels so intimate, I almost thought she was my grilfriend)
BBBJ 5
Overall 8

Hope more brothers have good fun while in Beijing, it sure is hard to find the action, but sometimes you have to pay a little higher to learn. In the hotel I was staying in, the girls occasionally make room calls, once I saw 2 long legged ladies enter a neighour's room and they left 1 hour later counting the cash on the corridor as they walked out.

Appreicate any brothers with OKT contacts such as this!!! Thanks.
Old 11-12-2003, 03:37 AM
Samster

jeshezman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chao Yang Gong Yuan Bars

Hey, to all bro samsters,

Avoid this place, those ktv and bars around Chao Yang Gong Yuan. I was there in mid-Nov and the captain showed a bill for more than rmb$2.5k for chatting with a girl there, claiming that it's all for the room, drinks, fruits etc. Little did he knows, I gave him a good fuck and paid him only rmb$1.5k. I told him that he has made a bad mistake as I used to work in JB nightclubs as bouncer. Probably he was convinced because of my built and look.

Few days later, took a train to HangZhou and shanghai, managed to screw 2 gals FOC along the way. Of course, I have to spend some money bringing them to 5 stars hotel and shopping plus good food.

Feeling horny, when back to Beijing a week later, picked up a tui-na massage gal for breakfast and have a good screw. She didn't asked me for any $$$ as she took me as a friend. Feeling ashamed, I gave her one of my winter jacket,(branded)as I have two, having bought 2 in Robinson (plus rmb$500 without her knowledge as I slipped the money into the jacket). She called me later as I was on my way to the airport on my mobile and she screamed at me because of the $$$. I told her I left it there accidentally. I told her I will be back in 2 weeks and she wanted to return the $$$ to me., and she has agreed to another screw if I did really turn up again in 2 weeks time. Well, I flying there again next week because of my contract.

For those brothers here, you can try Nan cong guan, you can pick them from the street for rmb$200-400 for a shot in your hotel. I couldn't believe it at first until my driver brought me there. I didn't choose any as they are too young, around 16-17. I prefer those around 22-28, as I am not that young.

That's my experience. Just be yourself. Know how I pick up those gals?, I just tell them straight in their face that I enjoyed their companies very much and a screw will make it memorable for both of us. They are shocked at first but later they realised that I have the gut and being honest. Well, honesty does pay.

That's all, guys.

Last edited by jeshezman; 11-12-2003 at 03:45 AM.
Old 04-01-2004, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yh288888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chao Yang Gong Yuan Bars

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jeshezman
[B]Hey, to all bro samsters,

Avoid this place, those ktv and bars around Chao Yang Gong Yuan. I was there in mid-Nov and the captain showed a bill for more than rmb$2.5k for chatting with a girl there, claiming that it's all for the room, drinks, fruits etc. Little did he knows, I gave him a good fuck and paid him only rmb$1.5k. I told him that he has made a bad mistake as I used to work in JB nightclubs as bouncer.

Thanksbro jesh. for the info, sure it saves somebrothers. By posting it here, they will lost more than what they tried to cheat u. Would be real nice and laugh if the owner can be notified.
Old 05-01-2004, 05:04 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Chao Yang Gong Yuan Bars

[QUOTE]Originally posted by yh288888
[B]
Quote:
Originally posted by jeshezman
Hey, to all bro samsters,
Thanksbro jesh. for the info, sure it saves somebrothers. By posting it here, they will lost more than what they tried to cheat u. Would be real nice and laugh if the owner can be notified.
Few year back, we got con too in Su Zhou.

Four of us (two S'porean, a taiwanese and a Hkger ) went to a KTV near Suzhou. We tried to be extra careful by asking for the price of the room, beers, liquors, fruits, tips for the gals ect. All seem very reasonable.

The gals were very entertaining and friendly.....I think we all got carried away then. In between, we noticed the gals got in some drinks while walking in and out of the room. The drinks are in small glasses ...looks like milk to us. When the bill came...the manager wanted to charge us 3500 rmb on what was supposed to be a less than 1000rmb bill. Of course we refuse to pay untill......three big gangsters looking guy walk in with clenched fists. No choice we nego it down to 2500rmb and left the place.

Once out of the place, we called some the factory's security manager who used to be a GongAn chief. The next day, he managed to get back 1500 rmb for us...got to give him 500rmb for his effort. He warned us not to go those sezzy KTVs without a local who know the place well. He told us they con "foreigner" (Chinese from other provinces inclusive) for a living.

Moral of the story. These "people" can find ways to con us no matter how careful we are.......For strange places better go with someone who is familar.
Old 07-01-2004, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 21
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: sorry for spam, pin yin version.

Quote:
Originally posted by trax222
FS sauna:
1. Crystal Jade (shui jing gong) at Shuang An just behind the UME multiplex cinema. RMB 700+ for FS. Run down place but it works.

2. long tao jun near Pan Jia Yuan market. First cross junction west from Pan Jia Yuan bridge and head north till you see this huge brightly lit building bearing this name. About RMB 1100-1200 for FS (I can't remember too clearly).

3. Oriental palace (dong fang huang gong) along east 3rd ring road opposite China World. RMB 1800 for FS package (roughly, I remembered it was ridiculously ex).

4. Sauna at east gate plaza basement. No idea what the price is.

5. Sauna at Gongxiao just west of New World Jing Guang Hotel, near Landao Shopping Centre. No idea about price.

6. Sauna at Tianlun Dynasty Hotel. About RMB 1900 for FS package.

There's a few more but I've heard of but not too sure of.

HJ sauna:
1. Jade Dragon Court (yu long ge) opposite Ikea along north 3rd ring road. About RMB 500 for HJ package (includes all you can eat ala carte menu).

2. Millionaire (da fu hao) at Weigongcun Road near the Beijing Foreign Studies University. About RMB 700+ for HJ package (includes buffet).

3. Sauna at basement of Landmark Towers hotel. RMB 500+ excluding tips for HJ which was very expensive IMO.

4. Sauna at Hotel opposite Hua bin building opposite the Friendship store along Jian Guo Men Wai Street. Forgot what the price was.

Thanks for the write-up. Will be in Beijing next week and would like to try out some of the places mentioned by you. Although I have been to Beijing a couple of times, not that familiar with some of the spots mentioned.

Can you give a bit more details on location for

1. "Shuang An" at UME multiplex;
2. Pan Jia Yuan market;
3. East Gate Plaza; and
4. Ikea.

Thanks.
Old 13-04-2004, 06:34 PM
Samster

Re: sorry for spam, pin yin version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter
FS sauna:
1. Crystal Jade (shui jing gong) at Shuang An just behind the UME multiplex cinema. RMB 700+ for FS. Run down place but it works.

2. long tao jun near Pan Jia Yuan market. First cross junction west from Pan Jia Yuan bridge and head north till you see this huge brightly lit building bearing this name. About RMB 1100-1200 for FS (I can't remember too clearly).

3. Oriental palace (dong fang huang gong) along east 3rd ring road opposite China World. RMB 1800 for FS package (roughly, I remembered it was ridiculously ex).

6. Sauna at Tianlun Dynasty Hotel. About RMB 1900 for FS package.

2. Millionaire (da fu hao) at Weigongcun Road near the Beijing Foreign Studies University. About RMB 700+ for HJ package (includes buffet).

3. Sauna at basement of Landmark Towers hotel. RMB 500+ excluding tips for HJ which was very expensive IMO.
The price you gave is "out of Asia", more expensive than taipei.

I was in BJ last month, I went to a very good class kTV in Choayang idist in a hotel called Yen Yang tel : 6522-8888. The gals are very hot and we really have good fun. O/N rate : RMB1000 plus 300 sitting fee. For that I already consider it expensive liao.

To pay 1800 or 1900 rmb(S$395) in a HC.....it's crazy. I rather PCC.....Or to fly to the south and pay less one third the price....GNN ...it's more expensive than the "gold plated" Indo PRC......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1