The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR for Pammy from FoxyThai. She told me she going back soon so I didn’t write FR after my visit. Saw she still around so might as well share my experience.

Location : central. Not hotel and I drove there so can’t comment whether is it near mrt.
OKT : smooth booking with clear instructions
Looks : definitely her in photo but real life need to discount due to age
Body : slight tummy but overall look curvy
Boobs : small B with nice nips to suck. She’s open to sucking of her nips
Painting : never do as she’s quite experienced and control the whole session momentum
BBBJ : SOLID! With AR and balls licking. She will slowly start with AR to balls licking to putting whole shaft in her mouth. Can tell she is very experienced in this.

Only did cowgirl and I skipped the second shot. Her BBBJ and AR combo already makes me wanna explode. Very long didn’t have such solid service. she rode me a while nia explode already. She still say she want more for round 2. Round 1 too fast but I told her cannot Liao. Just massage me will do. Her massage skill also not bad. She shared that she had been touring around different countries working same line or massage parlour depending on country. She already expert at pleasing men giving them what they want.

Will not be RTFing as there’s too many choices. Bros that want to experience top notch service and massage rather than hardcore pumping I suggest giving her a try. Value for money.

Do note she’s a milf type. Not for SYT lover.
Old Today, 12:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Is Ning back?
Saw her FB, she was taking photos at Fort Canning...

Old Today, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moyido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried May

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=983263

Looks 9/10 She is slim and looks so cut in real. Cute smile
Body 9/10 smooth, smells good, fair and slim.
Boobs 9/10 natural boobs Perfect for me.
Bbbj 8/10 excellent service from her
FJ 9/10 accomodate different position and the look from her when you bonk her is priceless. The moan is an instant turn on as well.
Frenching 8/10 deep deep with lots and lots of tongue fight. She will swallow you

Overall 10/10 The whole experience is just good. Having such a good looking lady moan while you bonk her. Nice figure and looks overall, nothing much to complain about. Just take care of her, she's a gem.

Old Today, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bmghosty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Foxythai

Girl: Joice

Looks: 9/10; slim milf. pretty sexy. my usuals are meaty girls but Joice was very slim. just like video got abs line as well. very petite as well.

Boobs: 9/10; natural boobs, not massive but medium b size? and like perfectly shaped and basically perfect for her petite size. nice and soft to squeeze. her nipples were large but they were dry so did not suck them…

Kiss/French: 10/10, allows it and very responsive and very reciprocal. i checked w her and then initiated after shower. but during fj she will lean in by herself to french, loved it!

BBBJ: 10/10; honestly not much complaints. it was very wet. not as much as DT as i would have liked but i didn’t ask for it as well cause what she was doing was pretty good.. she’s got this technique where she simultaneously uses her hand and sucks the top half… that was fantastic, probably the reason i didn’t ask for DT hmm… but yea licks the tip as well… oh and she doesn’t forget about the balls - gives attention to it as well.. good in my books. heard that she allows CIM but when you look at her i think u just want to shoot inside lol.

FJ: 10/10; usually i go for meaty girls but Joice was very slim. very intense and passionate love-making today. she was super reciprocating and i think the reason is cause i was gentle? she mentioned that a few bros were super rough… dk about that but i guess she like when gentle? and i also enjoy jus going deep especially cause she’s PRETTY TIGHT. did missionary for first shot and jus frenching all the way. then for 2nd shot did cowboy and doggy/prone position. wah cowboy - her boobs were bouncing.. perfect boobs bouncing was nice. she leaned in to french as well midway. then when prone also she came in to french as well, very nice. warn you guys.. she is tight, will shoot very fast.

GFE: 10/10; she is very friendly and service orientated, works as a massage lady back in thailand so i guess that explains it.

Massage: 100/10; ok hear me out. i’ve been to a couple last year and this year and to some who were also massage ladies but Joice’s massage was unmatched. it was so fucking good. when u lie down and she massage ur back/legs, it doesn’t feel like a very petite person massaging. super strong massage, just the way i like it. had the whole folding legs stretch and sit down, handlock at the neck and crack the back.. i actually got reminded of the massage i got last year when i was in thailand for holiday… told OKT about it and he said only thing missing was tom yum LOL.. he is right.

Overall: 10/10; very friendly lady, high GFE. good french, amazing FJ. super tight. boobs were not large but they were perfect sized/shaped for her figure and natural. nipples a little dry. BBBJ was good - no complaints. massage was OUT OF THIS WORLD. just be warned bros will shoot very fast hahhaa but it’s okay cause that means more time after for amazing massage.

RTF: probably yes! she’s staying till May first week. was intending to do 3 shots today, was horny and wanted to fuck and cause i know probably will shoot fast.. but after her service and massage i think save money to come back for RTF ah…

OKT: shoutout to Bro Romeo. had work in the afternoon so tight timing. asked for my specific timing but apparently had another customer overlapping. but bro Romeo went out of his way and helped to secure the time slot. thank you to the other bro who pushed back his slot by 30mins as well! much appreciated.
Old Today, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

hotwar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonk experience with Emmy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=983326

Looks: 9/10 What you see is what you get, very beautiful in person. Not much filter

Body: 8/10 Not slim and not fat, her boobs is natural and very nice to play with

French: 9/10 Listerine during shower. No bad breath and can french throughout the session. Very passionate kisser

Foreplay: 8/10 Slow and steady, shy at first. After warm up, she is actually quite wild.

Sex: 10/10 Very tight down there, she let out genuine moaning. I tired cow girl, missionary, doggy. Very good techniques and she enjoys it as much as I did.

RTF: Yes will rtf her before she go home.

Price: $160/90mins is definitely good deal.
She is happy to service me and always smiling.
I recommend Emmy
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
coolband deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=983263

FR May

Okt: friendly
Looks: Pretty head turner for sure
Body: Sexy curvy body
Bbbj: good technique from May, tongue momentum all is good.
FJ: Very slow an sensual. Tight and wet pussy. Give out nice moan that make you cum even faster. Moan directly into my ear when i missionary her.
COF: Finish my first on her face she gave me that sexy look keep wanted for more
Massage: offer after our session
GFE - she knows how to please a man and keep him happy
Respect her and she will be nice to you bros, happy bonking!
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster

pokaji73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=983264

Jenny of Fairies Finder
Looks: 9/10 Young and chio. Have the model beauty looks.
Body: 9/10 Just nice for her height. Great body!
Boobs: 8/10 I think B cup. Suck until she high, looks good on her body although it doesn’t seems like B but more to C.
Painting: 9.5/10 yes allowed. Clean shaved. She came twice when i painted her.
Bbbj: 9/10 It was very good and sensual! Alot of styles + handsfree DT! Slurpy and full of saliva after she is done.
Fj: solid bed you skills, very good at riding. She can grind non stop and enjoy herself. Letting me play with her boobs and she moan like crazy on top of me. Change to doggy and pounded her hard from the back. Good bonk with her.
GFE: 10/10 Keep hugging and cuddling, like own gf feels.
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
komit3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Writing a FR for Lucky

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=983388&highlight=

Looks: actual is more prettier

Body: exactly same as video, fair skin. Very friendly and cute

Bbbj: she will follow the pace you request and make it wet and warmth enough and request her to lick from my balls to ass she did it great 👍

Fj: started with missionary and turn her over for doggy. smack her ass hard and she loves it the more harder she more fun and will feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter her riding skill is great too

Frenching: experience was great! Breath clear and her tongue skill is there

Remarks: Her moan sounds positive and she will ask for more even I had shoot out. Gave her a painting job she is damn wet and horny.

Overall: an amazing experience, with a young and playful lady. Definitely recommend! OKT was friendly too.
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Is Ning back?
Saw her FB, she was taking photos at Fort Canning...

Not for work fosho..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wet3season deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dancer , Lust365
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ghlight=dancer

Looks: 8.5/10 same as advertised
Body: 9/10 long legged, slim toned body
Boobs: 9/10 responsive to touch specially with licks. My 2IC stand so fast when she started moaning and pushed my head closer to her boobies
BJ: 8.5/10 hard working, made
My bro very wet with her saliva
FJ: 9/10 passed my criterias. She is damn good for a syt
GFE: 9/10 sweet gf type
Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
fobamo2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=983262&highlight=

Had lunch with Pin

Looks: Pictures are accurate. fair skin She's pretty for sure

Body: Nice slender body that is not fat and has a pair of awesome natural boobies!

GFE: some shower actions, asked me to rub soap on her body

Frenching: When you initiate, she'll respond very well

Painting: Shaved pussy, can paint all of her except some body areas (maybe too sensitive)

BBBJ: vacuum suction, balls licked, accommodating to do 69

FJ: Did two positions, failed to try more due to me coming out fast. Tight pussy seems like low mileage one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1