The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

please share more updates ts, it's a nice story.
Old 31-08-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mann1 View Post
Was reading this story back in 2013. It was one of my favourites in the forum. Thought you had disappeared after the last chapter. Very suprised and glad you continued after all these years.

Please continue!
Reading this reminds me of my uncle and my auntie. A real story of my uncle and auntie.
My auntie was older then my uncle by almost 15yrs.
My uncle was in his 20s when he married my auntie who was in her 30s, an ex cabaret girl, both were happily married but as time pass by, when my uncle was in his mid 30s, my auntie was already in her 50s and soon my uncle had a mistress..........Then at last my auntie together with some Thais, murdered my uncle. A tragic end.

The Thais were sentenced to death , my auntie got 7yrs jail.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Reading this reminds me of my uncle and my auntie. A real story of my uncle and auntie.
My uncle was in his 20s when he married my auntie who was in her 30s, an ex cabaret girl, both were happily married but as time pass by, when my uncle was in his mid 30s, my auntie was already in her 50s and soon my uncle had a mistress..........Then at last my auntie together with some Thais, murdered my uncle. A tragic end.

Was it on the papers?
Old 01-09-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Nomsit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow so tragic...
Old 02-09-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 16
treff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud of

It is much better for TS to forget about Ann and try to start over hopefully with someone else again. Usually relationships like this go nowhere because of too many additional burdens and baggage, It is always tough to forget in the beginning but over time, the memories will slowly go away. Better to have short term pain and long term turmoil.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk007 View Post
Was it on the papers?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomsit View Post
Wow so tragic...
Yes, very tragic. My uncle murdered, wife 7yrs jail, some others sentenced to death, my uncle son only 1yr old , my grandmother heart broken.....Etc etc....

So what I'm saying is that if a man marry a women much much older then him, the aftermath can be quite bad because when the man in his 30s he still look good but his wife would be in his 50s and look like an old women and this may cause the man to seek other younger woman and from here a chain of unpleasant events will unfold.
Old 03-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes.

Yes, very tragic. My uncle murdered, wife 7yrs jail, some others sentenced to death, my uncle son only 1yr old , my grandmother heart broken.....Etc etc....

So what I'm saying is that if a man marry a women much much older then him, the aftermath can be quite bad because when the man in his 30s he still look good but his wife would be in his 50s and look like an old women and this may cause the man to seek other younger woman and from here a chain of unpleasant events will unfold.
This is very true. I used to have something with a lady who is a few years older than me. She told me that in time to come, she will age faster and I will move on to someone younger.. i didnt understand at that time but today I realise those are wise words. Love will is like a sweet dream and reality may turn it into a nightmare.
Old 18-01-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloggert View Post
This happened 8-years after Poly, so he would have been around 27-years old at that time. Ann was 10-years older at that time - meaning that she was 37-years old and got married at 22-years old. That's all about right.

The affair seemed to play out within about a year and the letter was received a year after that. So, by the time the letter was received - she would be 39-years old. It's good that she still remembered Mark.

The story transpired 5-years ago so Ann should now be 44-years old. I guess in 6-years time she will be menopausal so that by then it is unlikely that anything should happen. It is unlikely that she would abandon her 3-kids although the youngest would be 21-years old by now. Probably in 4-years, all the kids would be grown up and she would be free to leave her husband if that is still on the cards and the love for Mark is still there, and if Mark is still into her.

By then, Mark would be 39-years old and probably married with his own career and family. All things considered, I don't think there will be a realistic future to this. A meet-up perhaps, but sadly this is a romance that will not see a happy ending. Many things change with time.

Great story. I feel the pain.
Actually... Mark is 37 this year.... And I'm genuinely surprised there's still some readership.
Old 18-01-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Mark, I could relate to your story as I've been through similar situation myself. Got into a relationship with a married colleague with kids. The entire relationship was like fireworks. When it happened, things got heated up real quick, lots of excitement with the sex, but before you even realised, the whole show is over.

I tried to pen down my story in this forum but I dont think I finish writing it.

Anyway, good job in continuing the story after so long, I wonder is there one last passionate sex.
Old 18-01-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Omgwtf...This is the saddest thing I read in sbf

Quote:

Old 18-01-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Actually... Mark is 37 this year.... And I'm genuinely surprised there's still some readership.
Good write up. Can relate in real life. I know a family friend fell for a older woman n left his wife n daughter. No news of him up to now. More than 20 years ago. Up to now, nothing. Daughter grown up n wife never remarried.

Sometimes, is it real love? But in such, there will one side that have tragic story.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-01-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Westernbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro TS, thanks!!
Old 19-01-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
Hi Mark, I could relate to your story as I've been through similar situation myself. Got into a relationship with a married colleague with kids. The entire relationship was like fireworks. When it happened, things got heated up real quick, lots of excitement with the sex, but before you even realised, the whole show is over.

I tried to pen down my story in this forum but I dont think I finish writing it.

Anyway, good job in continuing the story after so long, I wonder is there one last passionate sex.
Well... Ann did say she would contact me when the time is right. And I was an overseas posting for most of the past 5 years pre-Covid.
Old 19-01-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Good write up. Can relate in real life. I know a family friend fell for a older woman n left his wife n daughter. No news of him up to now. More than 20 years ago. Up to now, nothing. Daughter grown up n wife never remarried.

Sometimes, is it real love? But in such, there will one side that have tragic story.
I would prefer to think it's neither real love not tragic story on my end.
Old 19-01-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
I would prefer to think it's neither real love not tragic story on my end.
Perhaps just a passing part of ur life. Every will grow up n this just part n parcel of life. Nice share of ur stories

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1