The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

If I could share my opinion on this, take it or ignore it or hate me, up to you. It would save you and the WL a lot of hardship if you just not establish any long term emotional attachment, go dating, or any shit like that. Same applies to any WL, massage girl, freelancer etc.

Best if just treat them with respect, tip them, get your physical release and just get on with your life. Do not build any emotional attachment.

They are hookers .They are in a deplorable job and they know it, you know it. You wear a condom to bang them not because of birth control but because they are potentially full of diseases and you are the 12th person they have fucked today. Please do not do anything retarded like "daty". Come on guys, would you lick a used condom if I washed it?

They are working in this job because they need money, money you are unlikely able to give them to help them leave this job.

I have been in this position before. It is fun to date them at the start. At some point they will start saying "what kind of boyfriend will allow me to keep working this kind of job" blah blah blah "What do I mean to you" blah blah blah "I want to meet your family"

What will you do? Just break up? Easy right? But you have wasted her time and given her false hope. Or u cannot bring yourself to break up and start feeding her the tons of money she needs to support her family - the reason she started working as a hooker in the first place. Or you bring her home and your whole family thinks you have lost your fucking mind by dating a hooker.

If you disagree, that is cool. I am just sharing to help people understand what they are getting into.
Old 08-01-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
If I could share my opinion on this, take it or ignore it or hate me, up to you. It would save you and the WL a lot of hardship if you just not establish any long term emotional attachment, go dating, or any shit like that. Same applies to any WL, massage girl, freelancer etc.

Best if just treat them with respect, tip them, get your physical release and just get on with your life. Do not build any emotional attachment.

They are hookers .They are in a deplorable job and they know it, you know it. You wear a condom to bang them not because of birth control but because they are potentially full of diseases and you are the 12th person they have fucked today. Please do not do anything retarded like "daty". Come on guys, would you lick a used condom if I washed it?

They are working in this job because they need money, money you are unlikely able to give them to help them leave this job.

I have been in this position before. It is fun to date them at the start. At some point they will start saying "what kind of boyfriend will allow me to keep working this kind of job" blah blah blah "What do I mean to you" blah blah blah "I want to meet your family"

What will you do? Just break up? Easy right? But you have wasted her time and given her false hope. Or u cannot bring yourself to break up and start feeding her the tons of money she needs to support her family - the reason she started working as a hooker in the first place. Or you bring her home and your whole family thinks you have lost your fucking mind by dating a hooker.

If you disagree, that is cool. I am just sharing to help people understand what they are getting into.

Harsh realities of life stated in a clear and concise manner...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 08-01-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I wish i remember but numbers forgot liao, only bits of beastly sex memory left...... The pics u post are hot!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
What's their number bro?

today featuring another hottie i didn't get to try, i've seen her walk up staircase before and her butt looks bootilicious

reminds me of a jap AV idol

this girl is at 1818?
Old 09-01-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
this girl is at 1818?
The third picture remind me so much of my Xiao Ning. I wonder what all the sweeties I made love to are doing. When we look on the moon they also look on the same moon. And so we connect as once our bodies connected.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-01-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

That tired head....that small smile.....sigh.
Old 17-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
I think it helps that you treat them with respect. I’m average looking at just 1.7m. Mid-30s. I dont mind going down to give them a good lick and usually the girls are surprised and will reciprocate and thus becoming more passionate. Reluctant kissers suddently become willing to French. Not that I enjoy DATY but it shows that I’m willing to please them just as equally.

I have only one such experience where the girl offer to pay $50 to extend. She told me she has chemistry with me and can only cum when I’m doing it with her so this is her incentive to extend. Could be a KC trap because she did ask me on a few occasions to bring her out on her days off and I would always turn her down politely because I’m too cheapskate to spend on her.

I think it definitely happens to other bros here but it would be very very rare.
u power... last time house 66 got one wl.. damn dulan me take antoher girl.. when i take her next she throw me 50 ask me go FO.. end up having one of the the best sex i had... with her using the 50 to pay the extention
Old 19-01-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

So many memories

I guess the rest are a blur but theres always afew that stand out and live on in our memories
Old 20-01-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
last time house 66 got one wl.. damn dulan me take antoher girl.. when i take her next she throw me 50 ask me go FO
the 1 with super droopy boobies?
Old 26-08-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2924 / Power: 16
Samdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has any idea if this house will reopen?
Old 26-08-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Bmwlee1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This house shift to 1651
Old 26-08-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdude View Post
Anyone has any idea if this house will reopen?
last week, when I went to L18H32,
I saw H18 also opened but I didn't go inside and check.
Old 28-08-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Samdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond reputeSamdude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnalyst View Post
last week, when I went to L18H32,
I saw H18 also opened but I didn't go inside and check.
You're mistaken... L18H18 no more. Walked past today looks like the unit is still cordoned off and used for construction/reno storage.
Old 28-08-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwlee1988 View Post
This house shift to 1651
Thanks for the heads up bro. Up you the next time you post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1