The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: do you pity those girls providing sex services?

thanks for all bro reply n comments...

not only just pity, but i definitely do respect them, even they r in sex industry.. they r still human being, got feeling n can get hurt too... that why sometime i encounter girls say they dun do like do certain things.. then i won't insist on that things... this is just my thinking...

is true that some earn more than us... but i believe some earn not much as part of their money goes to okt... (no offence to okt) as this is the rule out there.. but some dun take the money at all rite.. esp those thai gal.. correct me if i'm wrong...
Old 24-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
DESKER BONKER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should pity myself more than pity them.
Old 24-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4062 / Power: 19
Tailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
thanks for all bro reply n comments...

not only just pity, but i definitely do respect them, even they r in sex industry.. they r still human being, got feeling n can get hurt too... that why sometime i encounter girls say they dun do like do certain things.. then i won't insist on that things... this is just my thinking...

is true that some earn more than us... but i believe some earn not much as part of their money goes to okt... (no offence to okt) as this is the rule out there.. but some dun take the money at all rite.. esp those thai gal.. correct me if i'm wrong...
When I was much younger, a HC gal offered to "bao" me. She asked me how much I earned. I told her $1k, she laughed at me n said, she made that much in 2 days. So you pity her or pity me???
Old 24-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ximenking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailok View Post
When I was much younger, a HC gal offered to "bao" me. She asked me how much I earned. I told her $1k, she laughed at me n said, she made that much in 2 days. So you pity her or pity me???
Agrees! they can earn much more then us anytime
Old 24-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

I guess if you pity them, then do not patronise them. Also try to go to their countries to do humanitarian work so that they do not have to do this.

If you do not pity them, just respect them lah. Like what the other bros say, treat them with respect. Ask them whether they do this or that, if not, choose another girl or dun insist.

AND ALWAYS PAY UP. I hate it when I hear stories of pple fucking and not paying. Truly scums.
Old 24-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
Lester1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLester1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLester1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

now a days i pity them for losing their soul. yes they have lots more money...then why do u think ton and ton of prc come here..from as young as 18 to 48 years...all ready...

they may start off in ktv...then too competitive...then go out with client...then fell that if they don't drink and just go out with client better...then they start the pro sex trade...which of course shorter and faster.

then they feel dirty...not because they feel they do sex but because they realise they like the money coming in. they cannot leave without it....then if they meet someone they like either....they end up kanna cheated, or become somebody girlfriend only, or they bao somebody. even if they are to end up stopping the trade, when the money is gone....they go back...

then they buy a lot of houses. cars...and bao man...

meanwhile they tell people they are so poor...whatever story...they say...so so poor...they know and learn to lie...like real...so that they can get more from us....

finally, if they got children...they will use the money to get their children to do something.....

What have they become? their character suck, they cannot be trusted even their collegue cannot trust one another....all they care of is money.

So can we not pity this people....so like some bro here say....if u use their service...better....saf...shoik and F off. otherwise...u will get suck in.
Old 24-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

haha... then u go back in time make the MS Windows lah... Bill Gate need no one pity... at his peak his fortune almost 100 USD Billion (at a time when USD more stronger) Up to date he have publicly give away more money then SG richest man. (not Mr Lee)

ANyway .... my younger day one of my chiong mate relate his story: he try to lao lan with an Thai at Orchard Tower. something something want to bargain price. The Thai turn nasty and say to him "you think you singaporean u very rich and what, i tell you, i have so much money in Thailand thanx to you singaporean, i tommorow can go home, you think your money very big"

Who is playing who at the end?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 24-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
marsguy is Cool - loads of Potential

please please always remind yourself constantly that these girls are just meat for rent...rammed their pussies, shoot, pay and forget about it...put your small head to use, not your heart, 别想太多
Old 24-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

its a job!

u might not like ur job too as a waiter, dun like the customer attitude and face but still must smile at him to take his order, serve him and ask him to enjoy his meal. should the asshole who pay after his meal pity u?
Old 24-09-2010, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be foolish. When these girls go back to their country to be their own boss, open a shop or buy a piece of land and can retire much earlier than any one of us. Who is the pitiful one?
Old 24-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
overmars is Cool - loads of Potential

Hmm, always wondered, what do OKT and WL stand for?
Old 24-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Don't be foolish. When these girls go back to their country to be their own boss, open a shop or buy a piece of land and can retire much earlier than any one of us. Who is the pitiful one?
Well i know some after working for 1yr here can retire after their stint . But some of them will develop disgust for men after that .
Old 24-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

OKT = P.I.M.P and WL = ho. =)

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 24-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

I remember a song which goes like this: It's the only place I know where hearts turn to ice when your money run dry. There just ain't no pity in naked city
Old 24-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 18
deffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to behold

Y pity them,

we are the ones shagging... they just enjoy...

we do all the work!! and still pay them some more....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1