The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: do you pity those girls providing sex services?

Let's look at it in a very objective way: Do they pity you with a free sexxion if you got no money to engage them?
They are sex workers and they need to be paid for their service.
Let us not pity them because of their work, but as sexually responsible customers, lets help them help themselves by promoting the culture of earning money by doing work—providing great sexvice(s) and ultimate sextisfaction to us ! Win-Win for all with no hearts feeling.
Old 25-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

pity - NO
respect - YES

it's just another job they've chosen... and they r earning good money..!!
i oso always kena "fucked" by my boss for tat miserably bit of pay ... but does our boss pity me??
i think it should be the other way round, they should be pity on me who earn so much lesser yet still need to pay them...
Old 25-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
marsguy is Cool - loads of Potential

aiyo, i find that people nowadays threw the word 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T' very loosely....respect our forefathers, respect your parents, respect your mentor, respect your elderly. respect your teachers and now some say RESPECT THE WHORES!

well for me, only when I value the other person's opinion and thoughts will then I treat that person with dignity and respect as it shows how valuable that person is to me...

so I'm quite skeptical when people say they respect the whores whom they deem 'valuable' to them...or do they??

besides...respect has to be earned, it shouldn't be given out loosely...people who say to respect these whores have no idea what respect truly is and that idea of respect really cheapens it.
Old 25-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
IT IDIOT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When they go back home much more richer than you,
so you think they need our pity?
Old 25-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
orneryjoe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

marsguy....

Are you implying that sex workers do not deserve to be respected? What is the basis of your discrimination against them?

I think everyone is worthy of respect until they show themselves to be unworthy of being respected as when, for instance, they deliberately attempt to cause harm to others.
Old 26-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
JustGrownUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

big NO for pity. they have able body can work as other job but they dont want. men should think with head on top not the head below.
Old 26-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
marsguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Respectable, hard working individuals like many of the ordinary folks around us don't have to be hush hush about their profession....but these whores must hide their jobs.

How could you respect someone who don't even respect themselves...whoring oneself as item for consumption is not respecting yourself and it cheapens the value of who you are and it speaks volumes about your character......many of these whores willingly chose to rent out their meat and the truth is they can't quit because they are addicted to this whoring lifestyle and don't want to leave it.....they felt this gave themselves value by exploiting their body and gave to all the men who wanted a piece of the meat....in exchange for quick cash.....it's a vicious lifestyle....they are just lazy individuals that allow money to be their god, who won't give a damn with spreading HIV around without any remorse...I'm afraid it really takes no sense of self-respect, no real talent, or no real hard work, to pimp one’s meat out for some quick cash...

Respect the people who respect you, and not as carrot head...

Bottomline is...remember it's merely a transaction....these whores are in for the quick cash and have not patience to talk 'love' to bros let alone need your pity...so use your head, big and small, not your heart, waste the meat, pay and forget...have fun

Last edited by marsguy; 26-09-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 26-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just another transaction.

basic human respect is a must. Nothing more nothing less
Old 26-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Pity the FL's? No la. Whichever country these gals come from, they only represent a small percentage of their female population. The majority of these gals enter this line of work voluntarily cos they desire a faster turnover in income and cant be bothered to work in lower paying jobs. There are sad stories of cos like some having to pay for a parent's or relative's medical fees but bottom line is, if they choose to work as a FL willingly, there should be no pity.

I may sympathise with them though becos they work in the service industry and everyone knows thats like the hardest thing to do. Cheers.
Old 26-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
orneryjoe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

marsguy...

You sure have one hell of an attitude, using words such as "whoring" and "meat". And yet, from the last para of your latest post, it would seem you have no qualms about using their services. Like them, don't you, too, have to hide the fact that you need the services of sex workers?

And yet, you would assume that you are one of those "hard working individuals" who are automatically worthy of respect.

Sex work is work. Respect that, and respect that people have a choice to do what they wish, instead of being so quick to judge others. At the bottomline, most of us are doing what we do to make a living -- just like the sex workers.
Old 26-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

pity them for what?

for having to carry a wallet with more cash and thus heavier?
Old 27-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool do you pity those girls providing sex services?

Pity the newcomers, yes! They being new somehow the dirt they experience, of sleeping with strangers inexchange for $. Yrs later, they turned bad, no feeling of shame whatever.

Then, no! I have seen along the street of GL, the CMI looks, the what a coffeeshop uncle said, about 10yrs ago.

Boss come here and sit, then we open wallet and pass her the cash.

Maybe? We watch doc of sex workers, social workers that helped them. I have a gut feeling only 1% is successful, rest don't wish to quit the biz. Cannot be this social workers don't know, newcomers chance of quitting is high. I think SW knew what they r into, the agency success is edu on save sex, i think some countries free CDs.
Old 27-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool do you pity those girls providing sex services?

The movies we watched of OKT beating the WLs FLs, i wonder? Could be if the girls were force into it, we know that the girls were making $. So if the okt mess up her looks, might as well dump her.

Nobody will b stupid to bite the hands that fit it. What i feel sad is many gals after few sessions, they r educated on customers thing, good $ pouring in. They stay put, easy jobs so called the world of easy $.

I call SIN! This is why i go for WLs, no FL i cannot encourage the streethookers. No Sir! Not me.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hilikus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

prostitutes are making a living. what about drug dealers? loansharks? don't tell me the money they earn does not feed themselves?

don't make it sound as if prostitution is good, honest work, because it is not. these girls are taking an illegal shortcut through life.

many girls are in an equally desperate situation as prostitutes, if not worse. however, they will never go into prostitution because of their values. they can never sleep with a stranger no matter for what price. now who do you pity? this kind of thing is relative to each individual. for prostitutes, its is obviously not as big an issue as it is to other girls.

furthermore, it is a fact that most girls spend the money they earn as hookers on luxury goods. if you pity their desperate situation, how desperate is the need to buy luxury items? how do we know that they dont squander all their 'hard earned' money? obviously their priorities are screwed up. if they are worth pity, there has to be some kind of sacrifice on their part.

as for the customer, it is all about what he needs. what the girl needs is less important, if at all important.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
prostitutes are making a living. what about drug dealers? loansharks? don't tell me the money they earn does not feed themselves?

don't make it sound as if prostitution is good, honest work, because it is not. these girls are taking an illegal shortcut through life.

Though i dun realli pity the pros, i dun agree with wat u say, not all pros r illegal, wat about those in the legal hse wif permit from our sillypore gov?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1