The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: The "Ah Boy" with No Proper Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
More Ah Boy stories coming!

Anyway Ah Boy has changed his name again. Or maybe it's one of his other clones.

Got so many clones. Must be really sick or really no life.
I very happy with my life i no need girls to be happy, u all beta males always need female validation true alphas are like me spent time alone smoking conserving my sexual energy
Old 13-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post
I very happy with my life i no need girls to be happy, u all beta males always need female validation true alphas are like me spent time alone smoking conserving my sexual energy
Are you sure you are ok, bro?

Cos 11 minutes ago on January 13, 2021 at 12:28 pm, you posted here you are very anxious and depressed. And you are also filled with rage and jealousy (see your own quote below).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post
Ever since i discovered SBF it had made me very anxious and depressed.

Hearing stories of bros having multiple FL/ FWBs has took a toll on my mental health, made me filled with rage and jealousy being a 22yrs old virgin.

I will have to take some time off this unhealthy forum and i will find a ang moh SYT so i could win you all losers!!!��������

Anyway, who is the u all or you all that you have been talking about?

Are you are talking about your own clones?

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.

Last edited by chupchaikia; 13-01-2021 at 06:33 PM.
Old 13-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Psychosis manifestations and schizophrenic outbursts aside, let's get back to our story!

Quote:
Maid: Aiya! Boy boy you make me so messy. Now Jie Jie have to go toilet and wash up now.

The maid broke off the hug and went to the kitchen toilet to wash up. Ah Boy followed closely behind, hoping to take a peep at his maid bathing through the cracks of the plastic folding doors.

Perhaps there was a silver lining to this day after all?
Ah Boy saw his maid strip from the cracks in the plastic folding door. As she took off her T-shirt, he felt his little kuku bird become harder. He couldn't help himself but start rubbing it. The 'peeing-like' sensation felt very good to him.

He caught a glimpse of the maid in her bra and panties but she didn't strip further. Instead she changed into another T-shirt and came out of the toilet.

Maid (shocked to see Ah Boy outside the toilet): Ah! Ah Boy! You give me a shock! Why are you waiting outside the toilet?

Ah Boy didn't know what to say.

Maid: And why is your shorts wet? Did you pee-pee in your shorts again? Aiyo! Ah Boy!

Ah Boy looked down and noticed that there was a wet patch in front of his little woody wood pecker and he blushed. That was not pee but he had actually he has just cummed in his shorts.

Maid: Ah Boy! You how old already? Sleep also pee in your bed. Wake up also pee in your shorts! Shame shame!

The maid went to the wardrobe and past Ah Boy a fresh pair of shorts.

Maid: Here! Change into this one.

Ah Boy took off his shorts and handed his soiled shorts to the maid.

Maid: Oh no Ah Boy! For shame! You are already so big, you cannot anyhow strip in front of girls! Later your bird bird fly away!

As Ah Boy was about to wear the fresh pair of shorts, his maid stopped him.

Maid: Ah Boy! Please have some hygiene! Go wash off your little birdie first before you wear the clean shorts. Even though your birdie is a teeny weenie little birdie, you need to take care of it or it will drop off!

Ah Boy nodded and skipped to the toilet to wash the cum off his little kuku bird. By the time he came out of the toilet, his maid was nowhere to be found.

Ah Boy: Mummy mummy!

Mother (sounding annoyed): What is it now? You want to drink milk again? So fast? Why can't you eat proper meals like other children?

Ah Boy: No mummy dearest, I don't want neh neh now. I am looking for Jie Jie.

Mother (sounding even more irritated): The maid went downstairs to buy some things.

Feeling kay poh, Ah Boy decided to go downstairs to look for his maid.

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

Old 13-01-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah Boy: Mummy mummy!

Mother (sounding annoyed): What is it now? You want to drink milk again? So fast? Why can't you eat proper meals like other children?

Ah Boy: No mummy dearest, I don't want neh neh now. I am looking for Jie Jie.

Mother (sounding even more irritated): The maid went downstairs to buy some things.

Feeling kay poh, Ah Boy decided to go downstairs to look for his maid.
Ah Boy didn't go far when he heard some giggling sounds around the corner. Being kay poh by nature, he decided to go take a look. What he saw made him gasp!

There in front of him was this huge, black, anaconda of a cock and his maid was holding on to it with both hands.

Maid: Oh baby! Your cock so big! Bigger than Sir's!

Dark Man: For you baby.

The maid was caressing the cock which came to life. It rose up, leveling itself in front of his maid's mouth. Ah Boy wished his little kuku bird could learn this trick but it was too small. He pulled at the waistband of his shorts and looked down. (He had to suck in his tummy a bit or else he couldn't spot his kuku bird at this dormant state)

Dark Man (stroking his monster of a cock): You suck for me? Baby?

The cock looked so big and inviting that Ah Boy too wanted to suck on it. He wondered what color would the sperm be? Chocolate or strawberry?

The maid shook her head shyly.

Dark Man (producing a top-up card): You suck for me, I give this for you.

The maid's face immediately gleamed up and she stuck out her tongue and began licking the big, black cock.

Dark Man (moaning in pleasure): Hmm... Mmmm... Ooo... Good... Nice...

Maid (making moaning sounds while struggling to suck the whole cock): Hmm... Mmmm... You so big baby...

Ah Boy felt himself grow hard again and he looked down, expecting to see a baby anaconda but all he say was a little peanut of a kuku bird. Before he could do anything to it, it start to spurt uncontrollably all over the place. He had ejaculated prematurely again.

Flailing his arms, Ah Boy quickly scampered home.

Old 13-01-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
The maid's face immediately gleamed up and she stuck out her tongue and began licking the big, black cock.

Dark Man (moaning in pleasure): Hmm... Mmmm... Ooo... Good... Nice...

Maid (making moaning sounds while struggling to suck the whole cock): Hmm... Mmmm... You so big baby...

Ah Boy felt himself grow hard again and he looked down, expecting to see a baby anaconda but all he say was a little peanut of a kuku bird. Before he could do anything to it, it start to spurt uncontrollably all over the place. He had ejaculated prematurely again.

Flailing his arms, Ah Boy quickly scampered home.
Ah Boy expected the maid to return soon. I mean: he had already cummed. How much longer could that old guy last?

He waited and waited. The maid only returned an hour later.

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): That guy must have erectile dysfunction. That's why take so long to come. Better see a doctor.

The maid smiled at him. Obviously having had a good fuck outside.

Ah Boy took out a phone card and threw it at his maid.

Ah Boy (arrogantly): I give you phone card, you suck my little kuku bird for me.

He smiled triumphantly at his maid, knowing that she had no choice but to suck him or he would tell on her. The phone card was a bonus.

Maid (angrily): Don't bluff me Boy-boy! There are no more card phones in Singapore. This phone card is useless! And what's this about sucking kuku bird? Who teach you this? No manners!

The commotion caught the attention of his father and he came in.

Father: What's happening here?

Ah Boy (beaming with pride like all snitches do): Jie jie was sucking a big, black cock at the staircase.

Maid: No Sir! He lying! I went downstairs to buy provisions. I can prove it to you.

Father (staring sternly at the maid): Are you sure?

Ah Boy felt so powerful at that moment. He was sure he had cornered his maid. He could jump in now and 'save' her so that he could use this as a bargaining chip for her to suck him later that night when the whole family was asleep.

Maid: Yes Sir! I won't lie to you. If I lie, you will know. Ah Boy nowadays always thinking of sex, sex, sex. Just now he see me change and then he shoot inside his shorts.

She took out his semen-stained shorts and showed it to Ah Boy's father and his eyes widened.

Father (to the maid): You go straight to your room. Don't bathe. Don't wash up. I want to talk to you right now.

Father (turning to Ah Boy): Masturbating while peeping at the maid aside, I hope you are telling the truth about the maid. I am going to grill the maid now. I will pump her hard until she shoot out the truth. Go to your room. Don't come out until I come in. I will deal with you later.

Last edited by chupchaikia; 15-01-2021 at 10:52 AM.
Old 13-01-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Are you sure you are ok, bro?

Cos 11 minutes ago on January 13, 2021 at 12:28 pm, you posted here you are very anxious and depressed. And you are also filled with rage and jealousy (see your own quote below).

Anyway, who is the u all or you all that you have been talking about?

Are you are talking about your own clones?
You all beta males

U got fetish for maids and bangla kkj say lah no need bid around the bush leh.

Let me guess why TS has such angst towrads Omega

One day Apha Omega69 is piaking tall blonde ang moh pussy at clarke backalley, chup vege kia nickname of (caipngkia) was peeking at the side of the wall, he was shocked and soo horny first time seeing such beautiful tall blond girl getting fked by an alpha dragon. A goddness far from the usual local SPG pundeh(pumped by sinkie betas and chao angmoh) caipngkai (TS) can only get.

Cai png kia can only admire and uncontrollably stroke his kukubird wishing he was the alpha Omega69 pumping her.

Witnessing Omega release his load into the blonde pussy with the cum dripping down her legs into the alley drain, Chupcaipngkia(TS)can only uncontrollably cum in his pants.

With the cum stained old trousers he then shamedfully walk off with his head down back to the bar wishing he would get a aryan goddess instead of the local pundeh. But too bad he knows he never will.

From that day on caipngkia can only flame every thread that Omega69 post to release his hatred and jealosy

(Coming soon.....story on why is TS named after a local dish+pai kia)

Last edited by Omega69; 13-01-2021 at 08:07 PM.
Old 14-01-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 4
Icetroll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ah Boy expected the maid to return soon. I mean: he had already cummed. How much longer could that old guy last?

He waited and waited. The maid only returned an hour later.

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): That guy must have erectile dysfunction. That's why take so long to come. Better see a doctor.

The maid smiled at him. Obviously having had a good fuck outside.

Ah Boy took out a phone card and threw it at his maid.

Ah Boy (arrogantly): I give you phone card, you suck my little kuku bird for me.

He smiled triumphantly at his maid, knowing that she had no choice but to suck him or he would tell on her. The phone card was a bonus.

Maid (angrily): Don't bluff me Boy-boy! There are no more card phones in Singapore. This phone card is useless! And what's this about sucking kuku bird? Who teach you this? No manners!

The commotion caught the attention of his father and he came in.

Father: What's happening here?

Ah Boy (beaming with pride like all snitches do): Jie jie was sucking a big, black cock at the staircase.

Maid: No Sir! He lying! I went downstairs to buy provisions. I can prove it to you.

Father (staring sternly at the maid): Are you sure?

Ah Boy felt so powerful at that moment. He was sure he had cornered his maid. He could jump in now and 'save' her so that he could use this as a bargaining chip for her to suck him later that night when the whole family was asleep.

Maid: Yes Sir! I won't lie to you. If I lie, you will know. Ah Boy nowadays always thinking of sex, sex, sex. Just now he see me change and then he shoot inside his shorts.

She took out his semen-stained shorts and showed it to Ah Boy's father and his eyes widened.

Father (to the maid): You also go straight to your room. Don't bathe. Don't wash up. I want to talk to you right now.

Father (turning to Ah Boy): Masturbating while peeping at the maid aside, I hope you are telling the truth about the maid. I am going to grill the maid now. I will pump her hard until she spill out the truth. Go to your room. Don't come out until I come in. I will deal with you later.
Support support, really good story bro, Im sure it sounds like true story bro.
Old 14-01-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Westernbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story, support!
Old 14-01-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Ignoring certain individuals with psychosis episodes and schizophrenic outbursts, let's get back to our story!

Quote:

Father (to the maid): You also go straight to your room. Don't bathe. Don't wash up. I want to talk to you right now.

Father (turning to Ah Boy): Masturbating while peeping at the maid aside, I hope you are telling the truth about the maid. I am going to grill the maid now. I will pump her hard until she spill out the truth. Go to your room. Don't come out until I come in. I will deal with you later.
Ah Boy waited an eternity in his room. He checked his Mickey Mouse watch - 3 minutes and 49 seconds have passed. He lost his patience. He wanted to see how his stern father punish his stupid lying maid. He crept to his maid's room and waited outside the door.

Father (in a stern voice): You slut! This is how you treat me? After how my family and I treat you so nicely?

Maid (pleading): Please Sir! I am telling the truth. I don't have a boyfriend outside.

Father (in a stern voice): Show me!

There was a moment of silence. Ah Boy was disappointed and turned around to leave when he heard some slapping sounds.

Father (in a stern voice): You little slut. Let me teach you a lesson.

His father must punishing the maid. Ah Boy grinned from ear to ear.

Maid (pleading): No Sir! Not so hard Sir! It will leave a mark. Argh!

Father (in a stern voice): Who's your daddy?

Maid: You Sir! You!

Father (in a stern voice): You got suck other men's dick?

Maid: No Sir! No! I never!

Father (in a stern voice): Then why Ah Boy say he saw you sucking some random guy's cock at the staircase?

Maid (in a weak voice): No Sir! Ah Boy lying. I never! Don't hit me anymore!

Father (in a stern voice): Did you also let other men fuck you?

Maid (almost crying): No Sir! I swear! I never let anybody fuck my pussy!

Hearing his father abuse the maid gave him a hard-on. His kaypoh-ness got the better of him and he peeped through the keyhole. What Ah Boy saw made his kuku bird grow by a few more millimeters.

His father was using his cock to smack his maid's face. Piak! Piak! Piak!

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): That lying little bitch! She was definitely sucking that big, black cock. Now she's getting punished. My dad is using his cock to smack some sense into her. What irony! Hahaha!

Maid (in a sweet voice): How can I make you believe me?

Ah Boy (thinking to himself): No! The maid is bluffing you! She will bait you into having sex with her and then she will blackmail you and say you rape her! Don't fall into the trap Father!

There was a brief paused. Ah Boy got worried. Will his father be tempted by his stupid maid?

Maid (pleading): Please Sir! Let me suck your big, strong cock until you cum. I swallow.

Father (in a firm voice): No.

Ah Boy smiled to himself. He knew his father was too smart to fall for this kind of sex trap. He will not be bought and he will not be bribed. Definitely his role model and someone he will always look up to.

Maid (in a sweet voice): Please Sir, please!

Father (in a firm voice): Turn around.

Without warning, Father smacked the maid butt.

Ah Boy gasped. His father was a true man. Not give in to sexual advances but give out punishment like a Drill Sergeant. But what happened next caught Ah Boy by surprise.

Last edited by chupchaikia; 15-01-2021 at 10:55 AM.
Old 14-01-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maid (pleading): Please Sir! Let me suck your big, strong cock until you cum. I swallow.

Father (in a firm voice): No.

Ah Boy smiled to himself. He knew his father was too smart to fall for this kind of sex trap. He will not be bought and he will not be bribed. Definitely his role model and someone he will always look up to.

Maid (in a sweet voice): Please Sir, please!

Father (in a firm voice): Turn around.

Without warning, Father smacked the maid butt.

Ah Boy gasped. His father was a true man. Not give in to sexual advances but give out punishment like a Drill Sergeant. But what happened next caught Ah Boy by surprise.
Without warning, Father pulled down his maid's panties and pushed his cock into her pussy.

Maid: Argh! Sir! Argh! Argh! Pain!

Father: Pain? But you are so wet already. Where got pain? Big black cock you already can take in, my baton so small, sure you can take it.

Maid: No Sir! No! I never let him fuck me! No!

Father (while pumping the maid doggy style): No? You never? You sure you never let other men fuck you?

Maid: I swear Sir! I swear! Oh God! Your baton so hard. Don't hit me so hard!

Ah Boy was suddenly so disappointed in his father - a man whom had thought him to learn from all the historic heroes and uphold justice. When the evil empire controlled the whole world, how Princess Leia rebelled and refused to give in to tyranny, even when they degraded her and forced her to wear a bikini. Father told him stories of how brave men like Tom Cruise would carry out impossible missions, just to keep the world safe.

This was the same man huffing and puffing, panting away fucking his maid doggy-style.

Maid (in a sexy voice): Sir! Your baton is so thick and hard. I can feel it throbbing inside my pussy now.

Father: Yeah baby! Yeah!

Maid: You shoot inside of me? We make another baby boy, replace that stupid Ah Boy!

The words stung Ah Boy hard and he knew he had to do something. He could not allow his father to make a mistake. Since his father would not listen to reason, surely his mother will?

That's it! He will go tell his mother. His mother is a teacher so she will listen to reason and side with him. With the evidence to speak for itself, his horny father and the lying maid will both get into trouble. The next time his father reprimands him, Ah Boy will just have to repeat the story of how he and mother caught them red-handed fucking like a pair of sexually depraved rabbits.

Ah Boy beamed with pride as he dashed towards his mother's room. He was surely going to get the last laugh!

Old 14-01-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping for more. TS got potential be published writer sia. go go go!
Old 14-01-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 7
LittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So far so good. Please continue TS
Old 14-01-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maid (in a sexy voice): Sir! Your baton is so thick and hard. I can feel it throbbing inside my pussy now.

Father: Yeah baby! Yeah!

Maid: You shoot inside of me? We make another baby boy, replace that stupid Ah Boy!

The words stung Ah Boy hard and he knew he had to do something. He could not allow his father to make a mistake. Since his father would not listen to reason, surely his mother will?

That's it! He will go tell his mother. His mother is a teacher so she will listen to reason and side with him. With the evidence to speak for itself, his horny father and the lying maid will both get into trouble. The next time his father reprimands him, Ah Boy will just have to repeat the story of how he and mother caught them red-handed fucking like a pair of sexually depraved rabbits.

Ah Boy beamed with pride as he dashed towards his mother's room. He was surely going to get the last laugh!
Ah Boy ran as fast as he could to his mother.

Ah Boy (panting): Mum! Quick come!

Mother: What is it now?

Ah Boy (trying to catch his breath): Faster come. Look! See!

Ah Boy's mother didn't like to be disturbed especially when she was engrossed watching her Korean drama but the boy seemed to have something urgent to show him.

Ah Boy tugged at his mother's nightie, causing it to stretch at the seams, exposing her naked flesh.

Mother (angrily): Stop it Boy! This is very unbecoming!

Ah Boy: Faster quick come look, mum! Dad is hurting our maid with his baton! The maid keep saying "Pain Sir! Don't hurt me!"

Alarmed at the thought of her husband abusing the maid, Ah Boy's mother rushed out of the room and stormed towards the maid's room. Her career as a teacher would be ruined if the press got word that her husband was beating their domestic worker. Ah Boy clapped his hands together with glee. There was going to be a storm brewing and he was not going to miss this for the world!

Ah Boy hid behind his mother, letting her take the charge. Mother kicked open the door and there stood her husband, towering over the maid, who was on her fours, seemingly shaking in fear.

Father (in a shocked voice): What happened, dear?

Mother: Ah Boy said you were hurting the maid with your baton.

A 'clang' sound could be heard.

Father: Oops! That was just to scare her into telling the truth.

Maid: Sorry Sir! Sorry Mum! I really don't have a boyfriend. This is Ah Boy's PE shorts.

Ah Boy rushed past his mother's body. The maid was kneeling down, holding his shorts up for his mother to inspect. On the shorts was a batch of fresh white goo.

Mother (angrily): Whose is this?

Father: That was precisely my question, dear. I saw this and I confronted her cos I thought our maid might have a boyfriend. When she said it belonged to Ah Boy, that was when I took the baton out.

The maid nodded.

All eyes were on Ah Boy.

Ah Boy: But...... I......

He wanted to explain to his mother what he saw - how his father was fucking their maid like a dog but here his maid was, fully clothed, kneeling down. And his dad was not naked either. The only 'smoking gun' was his PE shorts with lots and lots of cum on it.

Then he heard his maid gasp.

He turned his attention to the maid. She was pointing at Ah Boy. Specifically his crotch.

Mother shrieked.

There was a wet patch there. Ah Boy had prematurely ejaculated again.

Old 16-01-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then he heard his maid gasp.

He turned his attention to the maid. She was pointing at Ah Boy. Specifically his crotch.

Mother shrieked.

There was a wet patch there. Ah Boy had prematurely ejaculated again.
Mother (angrily): Ah Boy! What have you done now?

Ah Boy (stammering, not knowing what to say): I... Erm... I...

Maid (sounding innocent): Mum, you see? Nowadays, Boy Boy has grown up already so he's more active.

Mother (still very crossed): Is this yours? (Pointing to the shorts in the maid's hands).

Ah Boy: Yes, it is mum but I swear I never cum until so much. It could be Dad's.

The maid wanted to say that Ah Boy's puny kuku bird was incapable of cumming anything of this quality and quantity but she just kept her mouth shut and let 'her man' do the talking.

Father (shouting): What did you just say? You are clearly in the wrong. Masturbating while peeping at the maid changing. Now to add insult to injury, you want to shift the blame to me? What insolence!

Ah Boy did not know what to say. In one day, he had angered his mother, his maid and his father. he swallowed his saliva.

Ah Boy (clearing his throat): That was not what I meant, Dad. What I was trying to say is that you being older than me, should have more cum than me.

Father (glaring at him): Are you now accusing me of fucking the maid and then ejaculating on your shorts?

Ah Boy (shaking his head while flailing his hands): No! No! No!

Father (controlling his anger): I think you'd better minimize talking. You have said more than enough.

Mother (looking at the maid and then at Father): So were you two fucking just now?

Father (interrupting the maid): No dear, it was exactly like what Ah Boy said. I was threatening the maid with that baton. I didn't really mean to hit her or hurt her. Just wanted to scare her.

Mother: You'd better not hurt the maid. I don't want to get entangled in any scandal or drama.

Father (while pulling Mother away): Come now dear, let's go talk in our bedroom instead. Your nightie so sexy tonight. Why you still wear bra and panties underneath? Such a waste not to display your sexy body.

Mother (seeming embarrassed): Shh! Ah Boy and the maid are around.

Father: That's why I said we talk more in the room.

Mother: I don't want to talk anymore. I want to see if Song Joong-ki will marry Song Hye Kyo or not?

Father (thinking to himself): Fuck Song Joong-ki la! If you are half as hot as the Song Hye Kyo, I won't be fucking the maid already!

Watching his parents leave the room, Ah Boy also took his leave but just as he was about to leave, his maid tapped his shoulder.

Maid (mockingly): You know what Boy-Boy? Your Daddy was really fucking the maid and then he cream-pie my pussy and ejaculated all inside of me. I just sat on top of your short and let it flow all on top of it. And yes, your Daddy got more cum than you. So hot! So nice! Like a Red Bull! And I want to carry his baby boy who will be smarter and less fatty than you.

Ah Boy wanted to retort but the maid threatened.

Maid: You touch me, I call you Daddy and Mummy. I say you molest me. Or maybe I say you rape me and then you have to marry me and raise your little brother as your own son!

Ah Boy could only sob in silence while he slowly retreated to the safety of his own room.

Old 16-01-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Happpynewyear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A great story bro! That Ah Boy is really a joke.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1