The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
amanda

Old 19-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tenplayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Quote:
Originally Posted by londick View Post
Great session with Anne the NL

FL Name: Anne
Race: NL
Face: 7/10 SYT type
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs:8/10 C/D cup firm natural
Ass: 8/10
BBBJ:9/10 awesome
CIM: hell yes
GFE: 9/10,
Skin: 8/10
Fingering: I rate her 8/10, she allows me to finger while she blow job me
Pussy: clean shave
Damage: RM800/2 shots
WIR: Yes

If you love Ms. G, you will definitely love Ms. Anne, both provide the same service and allow CIM, fingering, Anal n kissing. This girl is very wild and high GFE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckdidi View Post
2nd session with

FL Name: Anne

CIM: dam! this is the best part.
GFE: 9/10,
Skin: 8/10
Fingering: 7/10
Pussy: clean shave ( 1st time), abit of trimming (2nd time)
Damage: RM800/2 shots
WIR: Yes (she request something kinky if i see her again)

the 1st time i meet her, it was normal but high GFE and alot of screaming. she can really scream when she cum and abit of dirty talk.

ok now, the 2nd time, we started off in the bathroom. we had some beer ( yes, she drink) and both of us was in the bathtub having bubble bath for like 20mins. than she soap me and give me a blow while she is washing my lower part and feet.
than she ask me lay down and give a massage with oil that i brought. this is the fun part. started with a normal full body massage, she is not pro but it was good, after that, she use her body to massage me (B2B) her boob and ass are big so, its a bonus. than i told her to put more oil. end up both of us are soak in oil. imagine 2 bottle of baby oil (300ml each)! her body is gliding up and down while she kiss and lick me all over. (yes with the oil on). if any of u try B2B before, this is better, it just so much oil on us that makes it more sensational. after a while, she call my name and beg me to lick her, and i did! she came twice! when she came, she ask me not to stop please and call my name non stop. screaming like as if there is no tomorrow!
than she flip over and rim me. even try to screw my backhole if her touge. it feels great! she knows what she is doing.
than we rest and she nearly fell asleep.. honestly, we fuck for quite long. maybe is the beer effect, the portion is just nice, u know some time if we drink too much than its hard to get a hard on rite.. last nite was just nice.
than i shower to wash off all that oil.. she shower after me. too tired to play with her again in the shower after that.. i was lying down while she shower, when she came out, she was like wearing this sexy black baby doll lingerie, and she come onto the bed.. start with my ass again. i think she enjoy ass rimming alot. after some time, she ask, (are u the kinky type?) i answered ( its depends) than she ask me to relax, while she sucking my didi again, she insert her middle finger to my backdoor..(a prostate massage, google it if u don't know ) it was mind blowing. . she even push it in and out. ( guys, im sorry, but im not gay!!) i was quite sensational while she do that, her lips keep sucking my didi and the other hand squeezing my balls at the same time. (finger fuck, sucking my didi and squeezing my balls) 3 things at one time. i stop her after a while, if not.. i will shot in no time. than i fuck her again after 2 positions she take out the condom and repeat that (finger fuck, sucking my didi and squeezing my balls) again till i shoot all my load in her mouth again! but this time is even better!! it makes me scream too.. with (finger fuck, sucking my didi and squeezing my balls) i actually feel like my stomach cramp!! legs also shaking!!

oh well... we end up lying down for a while, and she left after shower.
this NL is definitely worth every cents that u paid her.

oh yes, she ask me if im going to c her again, she wants to be kinky and adventures. can we do it at the back of your pick-up somewhere? thats what she ask me. yep!

OMG!! its not everyday u get girls like this one!

notes : sorry guys if my command of English is not proper. cheers!
thanks for the new FR for Anne, will book her very soon. she seems like Ms. G, allow Anal, fingering, cum in mouth, daty, kissing...one word WILD
Old 19-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
solmil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First session with Kim and thanks for sucknehneh for arranging. She is really a GEM. Best of what I had so far. Anyhow not going to write long story about my session with Kimberly. Had a great session with her about a week back.

Name: Kimberly
Face: 8.0/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs:9/10, C cup nice one
CBJ:9/10, she's really good in BJ
GFE: 9/10, super high GF Feeling and she is an intelligent lady
Skin: 9/10
Fingering: No
Pussy: 9/10,
PR: 9/10,speaks english very well
FJ: Tried cowgirl, missionary, doggy
Damage: RM2000/2 shots
Venue: Sunway Hotel
WIR: If budget allows.
Old 19-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
alex0008 is Cool - loads of Potential

Looking for NL tonight...any bro got good recommendation??pm me....
Old 19-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

solmil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry about double post, some additional information to my above FR and also slight change of rating as was in a hurry this morning, so now have more time to properly think about the rating again.

First session with Kim and thanks for sucknehneh for arranging. She is really a GEM. Best of what I had so far (although not too many). Had a great session with her about a week back.

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
CBJ: 9.5/10, she's really good in BJ
GFE: 9/10, super high GF Feeling super friendly
Pussy: 9.5/10, WET WET WET!!!!
Venue: Summit Hotel

The BJ was fantastic, she takes her own sweet time to make sure you enjoy it. Once everything is settle, we started with cowgirl. Cowgirl was the best since you can see the boobs jumping up and down, the view is just too amazing. Came to missionary, sucking the boobs while she moan at your ear was unbelievable. Didn't last too long on missionary as scare will come very fast with her moaning, change to doggie and keep pumping her from the back until I come. Second session was about the same but didn't last until doggie, cowgirl and missionary were more than enough to make the job done. So highly recommended for newbie like me. Once you tried it, you will never go back. Good thing come with a price, worth every single cents!!!!!
Old 20-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Steven Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro interested to exchange for FL in JB? I got some NL and Locals for exhanges... PM me!! Only geninue contacts please!!!
Old 22-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SpotOn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi
i just try Ms.I from SNN Contact List

before giving out my FR, i will emphasize once more i am a face man. thanks

Name:Ms I
Race:Malay
Job:Part time model as she said hurm
Face:5/10
I rate her face hard 5. My 5 means that this girl is not ugly but below my expectation. A little bit dark skin, darker than mine. A little bit pimple and with standard make up package. Short hair.
Body:6/10
Not chubby but sufficient to said that her body just nice. No fat around belly area, some girl has that perut lapik but this girl definitely not. Breaking skin around his waist area. A little bit of curve.
Boob:7/10
One full hand of 50kg boy,age 27. I don't know how to rate based on cup.
GFE:9/10
Friendly and she will try her best to satisfy you. Sporting and will try her best to make sure you cum. She is one of the girl that highest determination to satisfy you.
Pussy:9/10
Wet and normal tight level for freelance.Cleanly Shave
FJ: Tried missionary,doggy,doggy baring,mayat(the woman on top of you)
She is really versatile in this area. since she is sporting she will give new idea on how to play.
Damage:1.2k/2shot
Venue:Hotel at BB
WIR:No
Since i am a face man , i really expect for the price i pay that i get a girl with the face level at least 7.

Summary:

I will take Ms.I because:

1.I dont care about face, i mostly focused on good GFE.
2.I want freelance that is sporting in giving out idea,talkative etc
3.I want freelance that will cum
4.I want girl with boyish look
5.I want girl with a shave,clean,tight pussy

I will not take Ms I because:
1.I like face more than anything else
2.I dont care about GFE, i just want to fuck
3.I dont like to see selulit(breaking skin) around her body
Old 24-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
Test another young CKT this week at KL area.

Name: Suki
Race: Chinese, study beautician
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10, meaty type
Boobs: B cup
BBBJ: 7/10,
CIM: Don't allow
FJ: 7.5/10, quite wet
Fingering: Yes
Moan: 7/10 soft type
GFE: 8/10 Friendly
Damage: RM300/1 shot
WIR: Got more new girl to test from sucknehneh
Overall:7/10

Overall she is Ok with her service, no rushing and she'll blow you until you request her to stop. FJ is more like I serve her, she loves doggy from behind and don't like cowgirl. If she don't dim the light, I'll rate her better.
Shoot after 3 positions.
Too bad she only take Chinese. No luck for me
Old 26-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmil View Post
Sorry about double post, some additional information to my above FR and also slight change of rating as was in a hurry this morning, so now have more time to properly think about the rating again.

First session with Kim and thanks for sucknehneh for arranging. She is really a GEM. Best of what I had so far (although not too many). Had a great session with her about a week back.

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
CBJ: 9.5/10, she's really good in BJ
GFE: 9/10, super high GF Feeling super friendly
Pussy: 9.5/10, WET WET WET!!!!
Venue: Summit Hotel

The BJ was fantastic, she takes her own sweet time to make sure you enjoy it. Once everything is settle, we started with cowgirl. Cowgirl was the best since you can see the boobs jumping up and down, the view is just too amazing. Came to missionary, sucking the boobs while she moan at your ear was unbelievable. Didn't last too long on missionary as scare will come very fast with her moaning, change to doggie and keep pumping her from the back until I come. Second session was about the same but didn't last until doggie, cowgirl and missionary were more than enough to make the job done. So highly recommended for newbie like me. Once you tried it, you will never go back. Good thing come with a price, worth every single cents!!!!!
Great to see Kimberly FR's again, heard is hard to get her nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post
hi
i just try Ms.I from SNN Contact List

before giving out my FR, i will emphasize once more i am a face man. thanks

Name:Ms I
Race:Malay
Job:Part time model as she said hurm
Face:5/10
I rate her face hard 5. My 5 means that this girl is not ugly but below my expectation. A little bit dark skin, darker than mine. A little bit pimple and with standard make up package. Short hair.
Body:6/10
Not chubby but sufficient to said that her body just nice. No fat around belly area, some girl has that perut lapik but this girl definitely not. Breaking skin around his waist area. A little bit of curve.
Boob:7/10
One full hand of 50kg boy,age 27. I don't know how to rate based on cup.
GFE:9/10
Friendly and she will try her best to satisfy you. Sporting and will try her best to make sure you cum. She is one of the girl that highest determination to satisfy you.
Pussy:9/10
Wet and normal tight level for freelance.Cleanly Shave
FJ: Tried missionary,doggy,doggy baring,mayat(the woman on top of you)
She is really versatile in this area. since she is sporting she will give new idea on how to play.
Damage:1.2k/2shot
Venue:Hotel at BB
WIR:No
Since i am a face man , i really expect for the price i pay that i get a girl with the face level at least 7.

Summary:

I will take Ms.I because:

1.I dont care about face, i mostly focused on good GFE.
2.I want freelance that is sporting in giving out idea,talkative etc
3.I want freelance that will cum
4.I want girl with boyish look
5.I want girl with a shave,clean,tight pussy

I will not take Ms I because:
1.I like face more than anything else
2.I dont care about GFE, i just want to fuck
3.I dont like to see selulit(breaking skin) around her body
surprise to see her FR as she alrady stopped for quite a while. You are so lucky to get her.
Old 27-09-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overnight session with Ms. C last week.

Race: Local Chinese
Body: 6.5/10 meaty
Boobs:great natural C cup
BBBJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10
Skin: 7/10
Pussy: 9/10 pink and tight
Damage: RM2800 for overnight (I managed 4 shots)
WIR: Yes for overnight

just got her for overnight last weekend and manage 4 shots This girl still very new to this and really hopes that bros can teach her some skill. She can be a naughty girl if you know how to tease her and her blowjob is great for her age which she use her tongue to tickle your little head.

Her pussy was really tight and with my teasing skill, she was very wet and she told me she already wet and need my little bro inside her. Plus point is she allow daty, kissing, fingering and she really enjoy the fucking sessions with real moan and even cum.

I won't share all the details of 4 shots in 8 hours session, worth the money and great experience to have overnight session with such as young girl. The only lack part is she don't allow cum in mouth.

Thanks sucknehneh for the arrangement.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

crazyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmil View Post
First session with Kim and thanks for sucknehneh for arranging. She is really a GEM. Best of what I had so far. Anyhow not going to write long story about my session with Kimberly. Had a great session with her about a week back.

Face: 8.0/10
CBJ:9/10, she's really good in BJ
GFE: 9/10, super high GF Feeling and she is an intelligent lady
Pussy: 9/10,
Venue: Sunway Hotel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbmnb View Post

just got her for overnight last weekend and manage 4 shots This girl still very new to this and really hopes that bros can teach her some skill. She can be a naughty girl if you know how to tease her and her blowjob is great for her age which she use her tongue to tickle your little head.

Her pussy was really tight and with my teasing skill, she was very wet and she told me she already wet and need my little bro inside her. Plus point is she allow daty, kissing, fingering and she really enjoy the fucking sessions with real moan and even cum.

I won't share all the details of 4 shots in 8 hours session, worth the money and great experience to have overnight session with such as young girl. The only lack part is she don't allow cum in mouth.

Bro, great to know you managed to make it 4 within overnight. bravo.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cepetface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, sorry for the late FR...
A bit busy lately...

Name: Megan
Body: 7/10
Boobs:7.5/10 B cup
BBJ: 9/10 great BJ
Pussy: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: RM2400/2 shots

Megan came into the room a complete different person from the photo. I prefer her in real life actually, with SYT look.

Another great FL from Sucknehneh, superb attitude and makes you feel right at home as I like girls with high GFE.

We took a shower together with a bit of foreplay in the cubicle. Already started moaning. Continued on the bed with more action. Don't know why but first round she BJ with cap on. Fingered her and she's really wet. Her pussy is tight and she moans quite loud. Did missionary, doggie and before unloading 20 minutes later.

Chit chat on the bed for a while before the start of the second round. This time, it was BBJ. I must say, she was great and she really took her time. We did cowgirl and more variations of missionary.

It was a great session and it will be even better if I didn't have to rush a bit cause I had another appointment.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
anthony50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbmnb View Post

Brother, agreed that if she allow cim; everything will be perfect.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jimmylee7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week just manage to arrange with another new Office Lady under sucknehneh arrangement.

Name:Mimi
Race: Chinese
Face: 7.5/10
Boobs: 32B firm type
BBBJ: 7.5/10, she took her time to BBBJ and enjoyable but can sense she is quite new in this
CIM: No
FJ: 9/10 Very tight!
Fingering: Yes, very wet pussy
Daty: Yes
Moan: 8/10 seemed very natural
GFE: 9/10 Friendly
Damage: RM1300/2

Understand from her she only does this when she's free and need advance 1 day notice due to her office work. We have very natural sex session and you won't feel like paying her for sex. I'll definitely going back to her again after I test new FL from snn.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
anthony50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 8th sessions under sucknehneh's list

Name: Mimi
Race: Chinese
Face: sweet and friendly
Body: smooth skin
Boobs: 32B firm and cute
CIM: No
Daty: Yes, but i'd prefer if she get her pussy shaved ;p
Moan: Soft
FJ: 8/10
Pussy: Wet
GFE: Not bad
Overall: 8/10
Damage: RM1300/2 hours...

She is a sweet and nice girl... She arrived punctually and we had some chat... Right after the shower, she kissed my nipples, body, and licked my balls, and then started BJ softly... my lil bro couldnt take no more, now my turn to kiss and lick her nipples and pussy... She was so wet and i got really turned on when she moaned louder and louder... i started off with missionary, gently and slowly... then we changed to doggy, while playing with her boobs from behind... I lost control and cum when she asked me to fuck her harder... We chat for half an hour, watched tv while waiting for the second shot... she is friendly and kinda good GFE...

thanks for the arrangement. Looking forward for the eurasian
Old 11-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
avhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Hi Bro SNN,
Nice FR you have here on this thread. Tempting to try those... Looking forward to buy the list from you, so will be sending e-mail to you shortly... Tq..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1