The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistednerve View Post
Thanks for the advices. Very useful indeed.
"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) and take the test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
wencas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the heads up..
Old 26-02-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lostandjaded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS for this and all the bad stories. Should certainly server as a hard reminder to the rest of the people who thinks the cyber world is "harmless".
Old 18-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Newkids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read and understooded.
Will protect my identity and personal info with care.
Old 19-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

cal6713 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mmm..I am just revealing my place,JB...common enough right?
Old 21-06-2013, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
rtkmc is one of the Best!rtkmc is one of the Best!rtkmc is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Good rules here.
Old 18-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

skywalkerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awesome info!
Old 10-05-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Is this acceptable as a Moderator behaviour, who stoop so low, and want to spread his photos in this sex forum.
which sentence in my post stated i going to spread his photos...

already told you to go back to school to re-learn your english..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Johncane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

You are getting yourself into unnecessary trouble.

Looks like you have forgotten the past.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 0
88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

You think you can twist your words? You the one who should re learn your english.

You deleted my posts why? You pussy moderator!!
Old 10-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Sam

As a owner in this forum you encourage not to reveal you personal info. However today you Moderator threaten one user to reveal his personal info if he were to do foolish.

And I don't see this user cause him any harm, but he choose to threaten him

Is this acceptable as a Moderator behaviour, who stoop so low, and want to spread his photos in this sex forum.
Privacy is paramount in this forum. Any moderator who reveals identities against the wishes of the person concerned would be dealt with accordingly.

However at the end of the day I cannot protect people from their own stupidity. No member here should reveal his/her real identity. I cannot be responsible for the consequences because I have emphasised many times NEVER to allow anyone to find out the person behind the nick.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 10-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 0
88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all88088 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Privacy is paramount in this forum. Any moderator who reveals identities against the wishes of the person concerned would be dealt with accordingly.
Thanks. I hope you look into this matter. A Moderator shouldn't behaves this way, and now he deleted several of my posts, which is not spam. Wonder why he did this. Pls also look into this matter. Like you said we entitle our own opinions, so he shouldn't delete what I posted. Right. He treat it as the board were his.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Thanks. I hope you look into this matter. A Moderator shouldn't behaves this way, and now he deleted several of my posts, which is not spam. Wonder why he did this. Pls also look into this matter. Thanks once again.
Your posts are mostly garbage. I feel like deleting them too.

If you don't like the moderator here, why do you persist? Isn't there any other forum where you would be a lot happier?

Old 10-05-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

However at the end of the day I cannot protect people from their own stupidity. No member here should reveal his/her real identity. I cannot be responsible for the consequences because I have emphasised many times NEVER to allow anyone to find out the person behind the nick.
Boss, could you explain the below:

1) Under what circumstances should a sub-forum moderator delete a user's post?

2) In the chat room when should the moderator exercise his / her authority to kick and / or ban a user.

Thank you.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Boss, could you explain the below:

1) Under what circumstances should a sub-forum moderator delete a user's post?
let me explain

1. A attacks B sharing some info on a certain city regards to chiong and A went on attacking B for several days in various sharing threads
2. if a person creates a clone and personally attacks mod then mod has the right to delete his post...no mod allow such things...mod dun engage in long winded arguments because we have other better things to do

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1