The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
nabei, 1st reply to me online and you wanna attack me ....
Long time no attack u. Saw u online, sure dun let this opportunity slips.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there's a chinese saying if not a fierce dragon, it will not cross the river ...

I rather know the truth upfront than to find out later, its my future with them that matters not the past not the prese

if you do want to quote in vn, i always will write this sms to them,
"anh hieu den viec lam cua em, neu co ai chon duoc suot doi thi co ai chiu lam viec nay dau. co j thi noi thanh cho biet hon sau do bi thuc hien. qua khu cua nguoi thi bo qua, hien jo thi minh quen lai de dc co 1ve sau nay hanh fuc ben nhau"
thank you...to each his own...no point continue to debate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There r 2 groups of cheongsters in SBF. 1 group can accept gf or wife to be WL before and another can't. 1 of the common reasons why they accept WL is "she is different from other WL"
save my day...

Quote:
I remember once in vietnam, i was talking to a mama-san and I told her to find me a good wife jokingly. her reply was the key is to find someone who truly loves you, whether she's a WL or a good girl, its still the same as we are all vietnamese in heart.

So out of the many I knew, only that 4 managed to steal my heart so fellow samsters go on and have fun but keep your filters sharp. I have filtered many to find the few good ones.
not sure how old are you...here not many samsters who knew me are my age...wish you good luck...those WL in Vn and those cuming to sinkie are quite diff if you knew what I meant...anyway still there are endless stories to hear from them...

I agree with you that in Vn is very fun...now me enjoying myself very much in Vn...nvr bother to go GL, JC, or anywhere in Sinkie...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Got a bit of free time before I go MIA again ......

so how's things with you, ain't see you for a while .....

any kids so far...
When you got to know me, i already got a pair of twins. Now 1 more.. total 3. I've stopped cheonging for a long time roi, now JC is only for Vietnamese food with wifey once in a while.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
now JC is only for Vietnamese food with wifey once in a while.
I was there 7 evening a week but how come never see you even once?
Old 10-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
not sure how old are you...here not many samsters who knew me are my age...wish you good luck...those WL in Vn and those cuming to sinkie are quite diff if you knew what I meant...anyway still there are endless stories to hear from them...

I agree with you that in Vn is very fun...now me enjoying myself very much in Vn...nvr bother to go GL, JC, or anywhere in Sinkie...
I am turning 40 soon and my current beau turning 20 soon.

Well, I not sure how fun vn really is cos never had to venture for fun there. I am a committed family man. My trip back there now is to see my son and off to my wife-to-be.

Anyway, in case you ask, they know of each other existence.

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 10-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I also never see you ...maybe we never really meet...

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 10-05-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also never see you ...maybe we never really meet...
joking lar... not the frequent
but at least 4 evening per week.

only uncle jackbl can be there 8 days/week

but come to think of it.... we may have seen each other but dun know only.
there are many faces whom i see regularly
Old 11-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
bro,i choose squatting down in public,is their style in vietnam so they also use it here

my wife friend who is first time here even buy a bunch of banana from ntuc and start to eat after boarding the bus,1 sg auntie stop them politely and she is surprise
Wahahaha... most of them don't understand the laws here indeed. But when I was in Vietnam, I can even smoke inside the cinema.

Different culture.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros whom married viet wife,

As have seen quite a few bros have married a vn gals & understand their culture & life. Would like to pop a question in my mind all this while after together with a vn gal for about 7mths till date.

She has divorced before & have a kid with her now, but she says that both her family & her ex husband family record book (Don know how to describle the actual book) have their child record in it so in any time which either party wants, could have it back.

Currently, she mention due to her father illness which was quite bad, thats y the kids is back to her now to accompany her dad till he pass on anytime then would return back to her ex again, but now her ex is remarried again.

My enquires is, in vn, issit true both parents can have custody for their kid not like singapore only 1 child custody.she show me the family book but did not get to see her ex family book as guess was never possible.

Any valueable opinion or answer is deeply appreciate..
Old 11-05-2011, 05:17 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
As have seen quite a few bros have married a vn gals & understand their culture & life. Would like to pop a question in my mind all this while after together with a vn gal for about 7mths till date.

She has divorced before & have a kid with her now, but she says that both her family & her ex husband family record book (Don know how to describle the actual book) have their child record in it so in any time which either party wants, could have it back.

Currently, she mention due to her father illness which was quite bad, thats y the kids is back to her now to accompany her dad till he pass on anytime then would return back to her ex again, but now her ex is remarried again.

My enquires is, in vn, issit true both parents can have custody for their kid not like singapore only 1 child custody.she show me the family book but did not get to see her ex family book as guess was never possible.
similar to sillypore...both husband and wife have child access...but onli 1 parent has custody...but in Vn money is oso law and law not very clear...wife can return child to husband if she no longer wanted to take custody...similarly vice versa....oso both parents can oso dump the child and let their relatives look after oso heard before...

so the question is "are you sure you wanted to marry such a ger with such complicated family background...oso buy 1 get 1 free"...do you know there are so many gers and choices in Wetnam...cum with me...let me show you many nice pretty and unmarried ger waiting for you there...hihi...

Old 11-05-2011, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am turning 40 soon and my current beau turning 20 soon.

Well, I not sure how fun vn really is cos never had to venture for fun there. I am a committed family man. My trip back there now is to see my son and off to my wife-to-be.

Anyway, in case you ask, they know of each other existence.
thank you for sharing...you are still very young compare to me...dun know how long you had stayed in Vn to understand their culture...me still learning daily after 4 yrs flying in and out monthly...

Old 11-05-2011, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

so the question is "are you sure you wanted to marry such a ger with such complicated family background...oso buy 1 get 1 free".
Love is always blind during honeymoon period but after this period is over, problems arise out of nowhere.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:37 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I don't go there at night to mix around with the WL and cheongsters la. My wife and i go there mostly in the afternoon.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
thank you for sharing...you are still very young compare to me...dun know how long you had stayed in Vn to understand their culture...me still learning daily after 4 yrs flying in and out monthly...
We are all still learning, and age doesn't matter when it comes to learning. I stayed there from 2002 till 2007, five years, and continue flying in and out from late 2007 till now. 1 more year and it marks 1 decade.... but i am still learning. I always believe that 1 year of stay in Vietnam beats a hundred trips in and out.

From my experience, i feel that having a vietnamese spouse is the best way to learn the Vietnamese culture. You can be going around vietnam all the time, but it still doesn't beat the experience you get from a vietnamese spouse. A vietnamese spouse will allow you to experience what is it like to stay with a vietnamese for a longer term, their thinking, their habits and most importantly, their family. You get the good, the bad and the nasty.

Staying in Vietnam for a period of time is also good for learning their culture. The daily contact with locals and the observation of how things are done there gives good insight. But i find most singaporeans mixing around mostly with Singaporeans only when they are stationed there, the only local contacts being WL, their ban gai or the local staff in their office. Doing business with the locals is a very good way to widen local contacts.

No mattter what, we cannot be 100% vietnamese as we are not borned and bred there. We can only learn as we spend more time there.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
similar to sillypore...both husband and wife have child access...but onli 1 parent has custody...but in Vn money is oso law and law not very clear...wife can return child to husband if she no longer wanted to take custody...similarly vice versa....oso both parents can oso dump the child and let their relatives look after oso heard before...

so the question is "are you sure you wanted to marry such a ger with such complicated family background...oso buy 1 get 1 free"...do you know there are so many gers and choices in Wetnam...cum with me...let me show you many nice pretty and unmarried ger waiting for you there...hihi...
bro,i like the way u speak this sentence
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1