The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 21
ACE CHEONTURER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyACE CHEONTURER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Prc Currently In Batam

Sorry as i might post these thread in the wrong part,but was really desperate to seek for PRC FL currently in batam .Anyone with contact can pm me and your kindness will be very appreciated.

Regards
Ace
Old 03-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 18
LonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to allLonelyInChina is a name known to all
Re: Prc Currently In Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE CHEONTURER View Post
Sorry as i might post these thread in the wrong part,but was really desperate to seek for PRC FL currently in batam .Anyone with contact can pm me and your kindness will be very appreciated.

Regards
Ace
You can find PRC in Planet Holiday hotel in Batam.
There is this singing hall (i cant remember the name), they have many PRC inside, but the quality is not so good.

Hopefully this will help.
Goodluck.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:16 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyInChina View Post
You can find PRC in Planet Holiday hotel in Batam.
There is this singing hall (i cant remember the name), they have many PRC inside, but the quality is not so good.
PRC FLs are classified according to the Market Potentials.

Very Pretty & SYT : Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, Australia, Rich European countires

Pretty & SYT : Macau, HKG, Beijing, Shanghai, Dubai, Saudi Arabia.

Good Looking & above : SG

Average & above : Malaysia

Average & Below : Indonesia, Blangladesh, India, Sri Lanka,

The above is my opinion only.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Regards
Ace

Yes the pub/club in Planet Holiday is called Gravity which I mentioned to you in the other Batam thread. Apart from Gravity, actually Sphinx and Pacific also used to also have some PRC working there, but currently seems like all had disappeared, maybe due to some polisi raid or could be just went back to China for CNY.
And may I ask why are you sooo desperately seeking for PRC in Batam?
Where are you now, not in Sg?
Old 05-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

ACE CHEONTURER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyACE CHEONTURER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First i will like to thank all the bro for whatever info given to me before my trip, although some of it only reached me after my trip and most of it does not really help,i would still thank you all with a complete FR.

Feel of anxious and desperate were all within my mind even when i was on the ferry to Batam.
Reaches Batam at about 8+pm for a business trip without much info for the PRC FL i am looking for.All business thing end at about 11.30pm and i am back to hotel alone.Lonely in the cold hotel room watching the EPL ,a ring of my phone lights up the only hopes that could possibly change my boring status to exciting and yes its a call from a friend's friend who have been stationed there for about half a year.Telling him my wishes to look for a PRC FL for overnight and instantly a appointment was fixed to meet in a lounge in PH hotel in 15mins.
He personally lead me into the lounge and there i see all that i want.A local chinese mamasan instantly lead a few PRC babes for me to choose.She was asking 350/night and my reply to her is i will not mind if the service and stock was good.I think there are more than 20+ girls there and most of it are very lookable.Taking my time choosing the queen of my night and finally chosen this TT a young Harbin girl with the boobs that will cause most man drooling
Back to the hotel and a disappointment sank my heart .She immediatelly take off everything and off to the bathroom.I sat at the sofa stunned by the act. Thinking these might be another slut that is with a atitude problem and would proceed for a fuck and sleep immediately.Suddenly the hope of call rang again but this time is not from my phone but from my queen.She was calling out qing ai de ni hai zai deng shen mo[dear what are you waiting for?]I proceed to the bathroom and i saw my queen filling the bathtub.She look at me with a very slutish look and slowly help me strip to my birthday suit.Into the bathtub i was treated just like a king.Slow seducing massage ,deep throat bbbj and occasion sexy talk was about to blow my head.Deep i was thinking it is definitely another lucky day that i going to enjoy.The bathroom affair lasted about 1hr and was ended with a bbbj with cum all on her face.
After wiping dry and we were both on the bed like long lost lover,we were hugging like teddy bear chating alot and slowly a kind of bond was build and i believe this have add point to the treatment which i will be getting later . Slowly our lips were locked together frenching like no tommorrow,she gave me countless bbbj followed by assrim followed by catlick and on and on and finally into the cunt [safe sex with condom].Various position changed and everytime when ia m about to spash my cum,she would slow down proceed with catlick or frenching.A very new shock experience from a FL i met only at 1st time.I lost my control at last and shoot the hell out of me soon.
That night was really a long enjoyable night with one bbbj shooting and 2 fj shooting.I finally have afeel of the chinese saying sai wong si ma yan zhi fei fu.[undersatnd]
Thats my fr and hope it will be a pleasure for your reading.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good to hear that you got your money well spent.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

WA! $350 per night? that amount can book 5 ceweks at one go!
Anyway glad to hear you had an enjoyable night.
I might be going there fourth week of this month.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Samster

It was really expensive but i just feel that the quality really worth the price .By the way hope i am not offending anyone but i just feel that cewek are really not suitable for me.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
It was really expensive but i just feel that the quality really worth the price .By the way hope i am not offending anyone but i just feel that cewek are really not suitable for me.
If you are willing to pay $350 per night
of course there will be a suitable cewek for you
unless you are racial
maybe you have not seen the best yet
Old 06-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

One man's meat is anothers poison...
Old 06-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro ace,

wow...$350 to me...indeed expensive...and was told by my customer based in batam that a chinese indo from medan costs around $150 for overnight...

signoff
batam popiah
Old 07-02-2007, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By the way hope i am not offending anyone but i just feel that cewek are really not suitable for me.
Maybe u have problem communicating in Malay. But really...to spend that sum of $$..$350/- @ Rp 2,000,000 a nite, and only a fraction of time spent with ur girl, its hight risk if turn out to be a dead fish. Glad u enjoyed it. But with that sum of money, I would have book two highend ceweks, service tip-top. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Thank you
Old 02-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
samseng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper View Post
PRC FLs are classified according to the Market Potentials.

Very Pretty & SYT : Japan, Korea, USA, Canada, Australia, Rich European countires

Pretty & SYT : Macau, HKG, Beijing, Shanghai, Dubai, Saudi Arabia.

Good Looking & above : SG

Average & above : Malaysia

Average & Below : Indonesia, Blangladesh, India, Sri Lanka,

The above is my opinion only.
Agree with you bro, More $ more chio
Old 02-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.She was asking 350/night for
Wah lao. You really paid too much liao. Anyway, nice FR. Like some brothers say, you can do it 5 times liao or 6 times.

PRCs are expensive stuff in indonesia. Local chinese gals here are abit more expensive than locals. Local gal is about 300k.

There are many more in Jakarta where you can find PRCs. Most are top quality gals. But always watch out for STDs.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 02-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

I am working in Batam, so know the place quite well. The only place left with PRC FLs is in PH. The stock are usually rotated from Jakarta every few weeks. The mm there is Coco and recently added an assistant mm, a local Indo Chinese. Overnight is $350 but can be negoitated to $300 if you deal direct with the FL (get their number and call them). Overnight booking starts from 8pm till next day 12pm and home delivery service also provided...haha...

Personally I have tried 2 of them and their service was great, compared to those in Geylang. 1 was very memorable...she was very excited and panting even when we kiss...her moan was so natural...the 2nd one was more experienced and her skill fantastic...average is 3 fuck per night...

Look for the manager there, Ah Huat. Local Chinese. Nice chap. The beer in PH is ok...about $32 for 1 jug, plus 1 jug free once Ah Huat know you are regular...you can also ask the PRC to sit with you...their favourite past time is play dice (what else?)...but watch the hour...1 hour is $20 exclude tips...but normally we dont give them tips...

Nowadays, we don't cheong PRC. The trend now is to go for Indo PR Executive. Fee is RP100,000 irrespective of how long they sit with you...if she likes you, you can bring her out...should set you back by Rp 300,000 but i know some of my friends get free fuck...

Personally I prefer the local Chinese...some of them are so fair and pretty...that our Singapore gals pale in comparison...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1