The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!
West of Central area - good massage plus

I had a good massage, and during the good strong massage, there was some intermitent sensual touching. Ended with everything short of full. Good experience.

Location is not very public, has a small shower, looks very legal from outside. I saw two rooms (only) and two ladies.

Cost is high, though. Entry 60, play play 100 (but not full). Given the current high wind, this might be a relief to those really in need and willing to dump some cash..

I will expect my PM mailbox to be flooded soon, but no guarantees I'll reply, since I seldom online, and I will be careful of sharing. Points and power means little nowadays...
Old 17-08-2018, 04:49 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: West of Central area - good massage plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
I had a good massage, and during the good strong massage, there was some intermitent sensual touching. Ended with everything short of full. Good experience.

Location is not very public, has a small shower, looks very legal from outside. I saw two rooms (only) and two ladies.

Cost is high, though. Entry 60, play play 100 (but not full). Given the current high wind, this might be a relief to those really in need and willing to dump some cash..

I will expect my PM mailbox to be flooded soon, but no guarantees I'll reply, since I seldom online, and I will be careful of sharing. Points and power means little nowadays...
Massage fee $60....$100 inclusive of what? All exclude FJ meaning bbbj?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-08-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

I didn't ask for BBBJ either.

High cost for sure.
Old 17-08-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
skyboy1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: West of Central area - good massage plus

Care to share the location thanks best regards brother
Old 17-08-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
I had a good massage...
Bro lowhc, had upped you with my humble points!

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 25-08-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

I shared the placed with some bros. But I did not reply to some as these guys are not even polite in asking. I didn't even bother to check their posts and activities.

The place is small but quite hidden from the main public. I had some urgent needs and visited again and got the other lady. Less playful but still fun enough. No fj, only roam, hugs and hand.

Oh, again, it is expensive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1