The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2005, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Maybe need to Ronaldo to partner Van Basten to form a formidable strike force... Hehehe... Seems like you guys having fun up there...
Had my virgin trip to SHA 2 weeks back and still loving it...
Maybe I should change a job to there...

PS Sorry for hijacking your post... Cant help but notice there is 2 soccer star nick in this thread...

Have a great weekend....
bro ronaldo... i must say i think u r rite! though bro lukim n just4fun r great playmakers, i think must need ronaldo n van basten to form a formidable strike force in prc land! actually got too many kangtow here i also no time to sian all of them.. could do some help here...

anyway, hows the fun with bro tripping, sinoview etc down south? PTR said he was organising a meeting how's it going? we a bit isolated here in suzhou leh... but with the backing of the Real Madrid Class Shanghai gang with SGPShanghai leading the way it should be gd enuf!

Regards from the middle of china...

anybody up there in the northeast? or maybe beijing also can lah...

Last edited by Van Basten; 02-04-2005 at 04:49 AM.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:46 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
I do agree with Bro Van Basten,regardless you are in Shen Zhen, Guang Zhuo,Shangahi, there bound to have some assholes snatching your taxi.
It also happened to me serveral times liao.

So we just have to "do what the Chinese do when you are in China."

Frankie
actually here i just anyhow throw my rubbish, spit in prc. maybe i should start urinating on the roadside too...

as they say "when in china, do as the chinese do!"
Old 02-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
bro ronaldo... i must say i think u r rite! though bro lukim n just4fun r great playmakers, i think must need ronaldo n van basten to form a formidable strike force in prc land! actually got too many kangtow here i also no time to sian all of them.. could do some help here...

anyway, hows the fun with bro tripping, sinoview etc down south? PTR said he was organising a meeting how's it going? we a bit isolated here in suzhou leh... but with the backing of the Real Madrid Class Shanghai gang with SGPShanghai leading the way it should be gd enuf!

Regards from the middle of china...

anybody up there in the northeast? or maybe beijing also can lah...
Hi Van Basten,

Well I went for "trials" in Shanghai and Suzhou 3 weeks back. but had to no time to go to your "club" as in meeting you guys. Lost my mobile phone when before I left for Shanghai. I had SGPShanghai number but it was in my lost mobile phone... Sigh... Should have an invitational trial match...

Anyway dint managed to score, maybe cos of "climate issues", "culture shock" and things like that, ( bah! excusese... ) but I think I missed a good partner like Van Basten... hahahahahaha...

Will plan a next trip up there... but.. why not you come down here? Its always warmer "down there"....

Have a great weekend...

Damn I still on 51/2 week... I need to change my job...
Old 02-04-2005, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:

so we proceed to upstairs but kan ni na, the girl suddenly say it's 350rmb because never count the tips downstairs! but that time her bra already down me horny liao wat the heck 50rmb more only 10sing lah so proceed... but not bad lah... her attitude still quite gd and her bj skills though so so only she tried hard... n her boobs were really nice n shapely which was excellent.. the other thing that put me off was that the room was a bit dirty.. sigh bo pian this is china!
Dirty?? Last weekend I saw that it was possible to have a BBBJ in the foot massage place and even a FJ... Was told they will use the sink in front of the sofa to wash your dick... My god...

Hmmm.. I think my friend brought me to the street before but not to the pub.. which pub did you go? Any names?
Old 02-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The pub we went was at Shi Quan Jie (where else can it be in suzhou!) But er i forgot the name liao... maybe bro lukim or just4fun can fill me in.
overall an ok experience... considering it's cheonging with sg bros.... total damage abt 450-500rmb per person. actually the pubs also not bad compared to the ktvs lah... it's cheaper though the girls not so pretty n the ktvs r cleaner and got more class...
Don't ask me the name. Although was there twice, names of these places usually dun stay long in the brain.

Yesternight was the first night, we went exploring. All 3 managed to score, but all were "rojak" goals. All got nonsense after the deed. Mine was rushing all the way, Van Basten and just4fun encounter with not paying enough which luckily I did not have. I was negotiating the whole nite, so every single payment details was discussed ah!

As for FR? My room was slightly cleaner but was so small, could hardly turn. As expected, What I have told Van Basten, it appears to be TTL, but actually only less than a handful. Did not check the underarm like you all did. HAHAHA.
But was was quite a bush down south. Complete the deed quickly, paid up and left. Promise to gimme a discount the next time to go out and do it or to do it there at a bigger room. Unlikely to rtf. Did not even bother to get the handphone number. There are more to venture out there. Or maybe we should all retire from chiong scene and just have coffee at SB and meeting syt off the streets.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Dirty?? Last weekend I saw that it was possible to have a BBBJ in the foot massage place and even a FJ... Was told they will use the sink in front of the sofa to wash your dick... My god...

Hmmm.. I think my friend brought me to the street before but not to the pub.. which pub did you go? Any names?
There are many of such places here. As long as the gal fancy you, everything is pretty much negotiable. It all boils down to if you are comfortable to do it there and let them wash u in front of the sofa.

There are a number of such pubs on Shiqian Jie. As long as there are gals standing at the door asking you to go in, most of the time, there will be happenings.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davsoo
i was in suzhou some few time ago.

stay in hotel call suzhou ren jia good location.just behind the walking street kuan qian street (sorry my chinese not so good)

ask for massage and was serve by gal call shuang fei. ( doubly fly)
Suzhou Ren Jia also? I stay there all the time. Could have bump into you not realising it. Sad to say, although I have been staying here for a long time, did not know that there is such services provided by the hotel. All the while, I thought there is only some beauty services provided. Can fill me in with more details? Like is it done in the parlour or in the comfort of your room? Can have the charges into the room charge? -Evil Ideas-

Do drop me a pm if you are heading here again. Maybe can go out hunting.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

after some drinks on the 1st floor...charges r as usual here roughly abt 20rmb for a bottle of Budweiser or Qingdao etc. we proceeded to the 2nd floor to karaoke room. But alas all the songs were pirated stuff sing liao also beh song... luckily got some bro entertain me with his antics of squeezing some NTTL and acting like a virgin. this room on the 2nd floor is where there is SOME action but still not the climax. and this room only a flat fee of 100rmb...

bro....

r we referring to me??????

hahaha.......
Old 02-04-2005, 07:28 PM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Suzhou Ren Jia also? I stay there all the time. Could have bump into you not realising it. Sad to say, although I have been staying here for a long time, did not know that there is such services provided by the hotel. All the while, I thought there is only some beauty services provided. Can fill me in with more details? Like is it done in the parlour or in the comfort of your room? Can have the charges into the room charge? -Evil Ideas-

Do drop me a pm if you are heading here again. Maybe can go out hunting.
have to ask the hotel to charge in as F&B and split the bill into 2 seperate nites... wow like dat very shiok... pratically everything will be FOC...

ur company need any "international cleaner"...i wan to go interview liao...
Old 04-04-2005, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi Just4fun,
I suppose you guys are all station in Su Zhuo.
I am stationed in Shanghai. Maybe we can meet up to chiong together?
Rgs,
Frankie
hi frankie! how r u in shanghai? the shanghai babes r beautiful! have u had fun in shanghai... i wish i was stationed in shanghai instead but i think i ll spend all my pay!
Old 04-04-2005, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug
Haha Frankie you still trying out ur KC trap is it?? Anyway I will be in Suzhuo tis coming April maybe catch up with you in Shanghai... hehe maybe then u will bring me go out and cheong.

Have lots of fun when u r in Shanghai man..... Miss u and ur KC trap boy
er may i ask what is the KC trap? how to do it? we need all the tricks here... got many chances here but our "pattern" a bit limited sometimes they play hard to get leh...
Old 04-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
have to ask the hotel to charge in as F&B and split the bill into 2 seperate nites... wow like dat very shiok... pratically everything will be FOC...

ur company need any "international cleaner"...i wan to go interview liao...
Bro just4fun,

Wah, this secret don't say so loud mah, later good lobang "be-cha" liao.

You boss leh, i only international worker only wor...
Old 04-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
er may i ask what is the KC trap? how to do it? we need all the tricks here... got many chances here but our "pattern" a bit limited sometimes they play hard to get leh...
Bro,
I know why you look pale already. Posting at 2:08AM. You don't need to work ah? Or where you out for some action?
Old 06-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Bro,
I know why you look pale already. Posting at 2:08AM. You don't need to work ah? Or where you out for some action?
me didnt go out lah... stay at home... waiting for Operation V for Victory Day
Old 06-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
me didnt go out lah... stay at home... waiting for Operation V for Victory Day
As the commanding officer for the V Ops... We shall execute this mission b4 lukim goes back...

We shall complete the mission AT ALL COSTS (meaning...sacrifcing our RMB, those babes @ Shi Quan Jie/SOHO/Suzhou Uni and even our precious time)

Onz Bo????

Anyway...I seriously want to ask V her pay@SB....

Just4fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1