The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!
Re: Full circle - back to the land of our ancestors...to sow the seeds

By the time I reacted and looked up, C had come in, put a set of clothes on the rack and was on her way out the door. I had also just realised that I had not closed the shower door, and that C probably saw every single bit of my side profile, rock-hard manhood included. I thought I heard either a sigh or a gasp coming from C, but she was already out the door. Just to be safe, I turned to face the shower wall instead, squeezing some body wash from the bottle.

We had just ended a fairly busy period of work back then, and my regular masseur at the spa was on holiday, so I was pretty jacked up that day; perhaps that was why the boner didn't go away for so long.

Just then, I felt a presence behind me. I turned around, and immediately found C pressing herself against me tightly, her t-shirt and shorts already in the corner, her arms around my side, her hands on the sides of my hips. An awkward split second later, I put my arms that were frozen palms up with body wash on them gently around C's hips, returning her gesture.

C looked up at me, her face clearly blushing. "You've also been taking fertility tonics?"

Perhaps my prior experience with L had made me react much more naturally and less inhibited in such circumstances; not that it had ever happened with anyone else other than L before this. On hindsight, I was surprised I didn't push her away or something.

I smiled, taking the initiative to move my arms higher up around her waist, caressing her ever so slightly with my fingertips. Soft yet firm, supple skin, round hips; whatever C was taking for fertility, it was working damn well - she was in prime condition to conceive.

"Of course not...I don't have someone to impregnate," I said, my eyes locked in eye contact with her.

C returned the embrace, her round, firm breasts pressed against my chest, my erect manhood pressed against her groin. "Well, you look very...healthy," she said softly, looking down to escape my eyes, "I need a shower too, rub my back for me?"

I gladly obliged. We let go of each other reluctantly and C turned around, her wide, shapely hips in full view. "You sure look ready to have a child," I said into her ear from behind, rubbing body wash on her back. I moved my hands down along her back to her butt, running my fingers through the nooks and crannies slowly and gently.

"Mmm hmm...I've been putting in a lot of effort you know," C replied softly, her hands reaching down for mine and leading them around her firm peaks. "See? I told you I'm not flat-chested like Ah Sa right?" she asked as she turned her head to the side to glance at me, expecting some affirmation.

"Hey, I agreed when we had that conversation, didn't I?" I laughed.

I instinctively pressed my body against her, my joystick rubbing slowly between her buttcheeks, my hands rubbing body wash round her ample peaks and dark pink nipples which were starting to get harder. C tried to stifle a gasp that was escaping from her mouth.

"Hahh..."

I couldn't stop myself from nibbling at her ear with my lips when I heard that, my right hand slipping down between her thighs to finish my cleaning job, my left hand still caressing her tender right breast. C's eyes were closed by now, enjoying the moment; but she wanted more. She reached backwards and wrapped her fingers around my hot, hard shaft, directing it towards her love hole.

"All this preparation without any action for three weeks is quite...disappointing," C sighed, a tinge of both emptiness and desire in her voice as my head from below rubbed her entrance, "I should do a rehearsal to get ready for the real thing..."

Slightly alarmed, I placed my hand gently around C's hand around my cock. "C, I don't want to make you pregnant," I said somewhat tenderly, not wanting to spoil the moment yet needing to sound out an important warning.

C didn't seem fazed and slid my head into her. "Pull out...okay?" she muttered as I entered her wet, tight cavern from behind. I took a deep breath, trying very, very hard not to cum right there as I slowly entered her all the way, my whole shaft buried within her, her back now arched and her hands now on the wall.

It was immensely difficult not to just unload right there. When something like that happens, it is as if all your fantasies come true.

I closed my eyes and put my arms around her waist from behind,trying to divert my focus from the immense pleasure around my dick to kissing her neck from behind. I didn't want to open my eyes; I was afraid I would just cum inside her if I saw her bountiful, nubile body. To quote Jolin Tsai's song, 那画面太美我不敢看.

Her right hand reached for my head on her right shoulder, rubbing my face lovingly as I started to lick and suck on her ear. After a while, I felt ready and started to thrust slowly into her, my hands cupping her tender yet firm breasts. C started to moan softly as I gradually revved up my pistoning, and closed her thighs around my mini-me; I slowed down quite abruptly, wanting to remain inside her but not wanting to impregnate her.

"Don't you want to...shoot...?" she asked weakly, turning her head slightly towards me. Her face and ears were beet red by now.

"I want to please you C," I whispered into her ear, pushing my shaft in and out of her slowly.

"It's okay silly," C giggled, "just remember to pull out..."

Without replying, I moved one hand to her now swollen crit and started to rub it, my other hand around her breast, rubbing her nipples with the palm of my hand. She let out a cry of pleasure as I then proceeded to thrust faster into her, tightening her grip around my bursting manhood.

"Aaaaaahhh! 宝贝 (Darling)~!" C moaned loudly as her knees shuddered, love juice flowing freely down her thighs, her love canal pulsing around my cock. My mind went blank with pleasure but managed to retain that split second of control, pulling out and pumping my load all over her back and butt, grunting loudly in satisfaction with every gush.

I opened my eyes and put my arms around C. She leaned backwards against me as I helped her to stand up properly, turning her head to look at me fully.

"Kiss me," she ordered gently.

Full circle...https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=697175
Old 23-07-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 23-07-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Makes reading hard, please continue.
Old 23-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

can't wait for your next installment, please update...
Old 23-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

The precise reason why milfs are better lovers. They know what they want and are ready to break the barriers to get it when necessary.

Something tells me that C will be a frequent visitor of TS for at least a while before she gets pregnant.
Old 23-07-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
The precise reason why milfs are better lovers. They know what they want and are ready to break the barriers to get it when necessary.

Something tells me that C will be a frequent visitor of TS for at least a while before she gets pregnant.
C will flip if she sees this lol...she's born after 1990. She's quite far away from the milf category actually...

And she still has not gotten pregnant yet up till now.

Old 24-07-2018, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pele100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Op...pic to confirm C?
Old 24-07-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
wildmank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thank you. Looking forward to the next instalment
Old 24-07-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

I slid my arms around her, turning her around to face me. Without a word, she grabbed me tightly and we kissed, our lips feeling each other's for a moment before our tongues locked in a gradually deepening french, her arms thrown around my neck while I leaned forward slightly, arms around her waist and back. I inched forward bit by bit and reached to turn the shower on, our lips still locked.

We ended the frenching temporarily as the water sprinkled down. "Let's clean up a bit," I whispered.

We cleaned and dried each other up, smooching, frenching and rubbing each other from time to time. Her stiff nipples and glistening love lips told me she still wanted more, and my rod was now up and running again. C looked up at me, her eyes glazing with a bit of envy and a lot of lust.

"If only my husband wasn't so busy and as...energetic as you," she sighed, "you two have similar builds and interests, but..."

Without warning, I lifted her up, one hand around her back and one hand under her knees. She yelped in surprise, throwing her arms around my neck.

"But what?" I asked, looking deeply into her eyes as I carried her onto her bed.

"Well...but you gave me an orgasm..." her voice trailed off as I set her onto the bed, climbing atop her.

"Let's have another," I smiled, pressing my lips towards hers.

She put one finger between our lips, pushing mine away slightly. "I trust you a lot because you're single and you've always handled relationships and emotions very well...I'd never do this with anyone else," she said, looking at me in the eye.

"I know C, thank you. Don't worry. We're adults satisfying each other's needs, no strings attached," I replied, remaining in position. I wanted to wait for permission to go ahead - we already had a moment of passion, and it was already something to be enjoyed and forgotten; it would have been appropriate to stop.

"Good..." C cooed, slipping her arms around my neck, "Give me..."

Last edited by sfh2110; 24-07-2018 at 06:56 PM.
Old 24-07-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post

Up u bro. 😊
Old 25-07-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 25-07-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So far very nice, please continue.
Old 25-07-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

It's always a dream comes true when two people are engaged for a common interest called pleasure. Not until when this common interest becomes a divergence.
Old 26-07-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1