The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Full circle - back to the land of our ancestors...to sow the seeds

enjoy as much as you can, this passion did not come on anyone..keep it up and update..
Old 26-07-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

TS. Well done. Uppz!
Old 26-07-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of this really nice story ts.
Old 26-07-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
balai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 26-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
iDSi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story.
Old 27-07-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

Permission granted!

Our lips met and we frenched passionately, her arms around my neck and my arms around her back. As we tasted each other lovingly, I pushed her legs apart with my knees and she responded in kind, lifting her legs slightly for me to prop them up with my thighs. I was so hard and she was so wet by now that there was no need for guidance; I shifted my groin into position and simply slid straight into her ready love hole.

Arching her back slightly as I entered her fully, she instinctively locked her legs around my back; our lovemaking just now wasn't enough and she clearly needed a proper mating. By this time, I had brushed aside my concerns of cumming inside her; lust had taken over, as it had for C as well. Having already warmed up in the shower, I started with at a higher gear. Steadily sheathing and withdrawing my rod all the way in long, deep strokes, our tongues slid in and out of each other's mouths, tangling with each other slowly and sensually.

I propped myself up with my arms without stopping my steady pistoning, admiring this nubile nymph's beet red face and round, firm breasts.

"You're so...hard..." C gasped, her eyes filled with submissive lust.

Without responding, I bent down to taste her juicy boobs, sucking gently with my lips, my tongue fully pressed and rubbing around her erect nipples.

"Mmmm...!" C moaned, wrapping one arm around my neck and the other around my head, ruffling my hair lovingly while her legs loosened their grip around by back, starting to rub against the back of my thighs.

I wanted a better taste of her ripe, full bosom to fulfill the boob lover in me. Latching my lips onto her neck, I slid my arms around her back and held her tighly against me, sitting up and shifting my legs forward. C pushed herself up against me as she sat up, her bountiful breasts around my face, her legs locking around me again. The moment I settled myself properly, she sat down fully, engulfing my hard, throbbing cock totally.

"Aaaah...!" C whimpered in pleasure as I leaned forward and started to thrust upwards in our lotus position, my arms locked around her waist and her arms locked around my head as I kissed, sucked and licked her breasts, each one at a time. Our panting and grunting started to synchronise with our intense lovemaking, my thrusting now complimented by her active riding as I had my fill of her round, tender boobs, our lips once again locked in passionate frenching.

"啊...好...棒! (Ah...so...good!)" C's moaning growing louder as her grip around my meat rod started to tighten and convulse, her legs crossed and sealed around my lower back.

"Coming..." I muttered as she bounced in my lap, my face pressed against the side of her neck and chin as my thrusting reached top gear, reaching the point of no return. For a moment my rational mind thought of withdrawing, but that thought was quickly erased by C's cries of passion and her absolute refusal to untangle her legs around me.

"啊...! 我...去...~! (Aaaahh...! I'm...coming...~!)" C wailed, her drenched pussy convulsing tightly around my rock hard cock like a suction pump. She was every bit the fertile, ready woman who wanted to get pregnant.

"Uuunhh!" I grunted, pumping load after load of my hot seed into her eager womb as her orgasm continued, squeezing every drop of semen I had left inside me.

As our orgasms subsided, we frenched again as I summoned whatever remaining energy I had left to lay her down on the bed, laying on top of her with my expended, semi-hard dick still inside her.

"So...how?" I asked gently, caressing her waist and back as we enjoyed the tingling afterglow of sex. I had just did her husband's job of inseminating her.

C looked a bit lost, her face still pink. "I don't know. I didn't know you still had so much..." C sighed as I finally withdrew from her totally.

"The clinic or hospitals here have morning after pills?" I queried.

"Yes. I'll go later," C replied before her voice softened, "take a nap with me..."

I nodded and got off her, lying beside her before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

Full circle...https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=697175

Last edited by sfh2110; 27-07-2018 at 02:56 AM.
Old 27-07-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 27-07-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Up your pointz bro. Please continue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfh2110 View Post
Permission granted!

Our lips met and we frenched passionately, her arms around my neck and my arms around her back. As we tasted each other lovingly, I pushed her legs apart with my knees and she responded in kind, lifting her legs slightly for me to prop them up with my thighs. I was so hard and she was so wet by now that there was no need for guidance; I shifted my groin into position and simply slid straight into her ready love hole.

Arching her back slightly as I entered her fully, she instinctively locked her legs around my back; our lovemaking just now wasn't enough and she clearly needed a proper mating. By this time, I had brushed aside my concerns of cumming inside her; lust had taken over, as it had for C as well. Having already warmed up in the shower, I started with at a higher gear. Steadily sheathing and withdrawing my rod all the way in long, deep strokes, our tongues slid in and out of each other's mouths, tangling with each other slowly and sensually.

I propped myself up with my arms without stopping my steady pistoning, admiring this nubile nymph's beet red face and round, firm breasts.

"You're so...hard..." C gasped, her eyes filled with submissive lust.

Without responding, I bent down to taste her juicy boobs, sucking gently with my lips, my tongue fully pressed and rubbing around her erect nipples.

"Mmmm...!" C moaned, wrapping one arm around my neck and the other around my head, ruffling my hair lovingly while her legs loosened their grip around by back, starting to rub against the back of my thighs.

I wanted a better taste of her ripe, full bosom to fulfill the boob lover in me. Latching my lips onto her neck, I slid my arms around her back and held her tighly against me, sitting up and shifting my legs forward. C pushed herself up against me as she sat up, her bountiful breasts around my face, her legs locking around me again. The moment I settled myself properly, she sat down fully, engulfing my hard, throbbing cock totally.

"Aaaah...!" C whimpered in pleasure as I leaned forward and started to thrust upwards in our lotus position, my arms locked around her waist and her arms locked around my head as I kissed, sucked and licked her breasts, each one at a time. Our panting and grunting started to synchronise with our intense lovemaking, my thrusting now complimented by her active riding as I had my fill of her round, tender boobs, our lips once again locked in passionate frenching.

"啊...好...棒! (Ah...so...good!)" C's moaning growing louder as her grip around my meat rod started to tighten and convulse, her legs crossed and sealed around my lower back.

"Coming..." I muttered as she bounced in my lap, my face pressed against the side of her neck and chin as my thrusting reached top gear, reaching the point of no return. For a moment my rational mind thought of withdrawing, but that thought was quickly erased by C's cries of passion and her absolute refusal to untangle her legs around me.

"啊...! 我...去...~! (Aaaahh...! I'm...coming...~!)" C wailed, her drenched pussy convulsing tightly around my rock hard cock like a suction pump. She was every bit the fertile, ready woman who wanted to get pregnant.

"Uuunhh!" I grunted, pumping load after load of my hot seed into her eager womb as her orgasm continued, squeezing every drop of semen I had left inside me.

As our orgasms subsided, we frenched again as I summoned whatever remaining energy I had left to lay her down on the bed, laying on top of her with my expended, semi-hard dick still inside her.

"So...how?" I asked gently, caressing her waist and back as we enjoyed the tingling afterglow of sex. I had just did her husband's job of inseminating her.

C looked a bit lost, her face still pink. "I don't know. I didn't know you still had so much..." C sighed as I finally withdrew from her totally.

"The clinic or hospitals here have morning after pills?" I queried.

"Yes. I'll go later," C replied before her voice softened, "take a nap with me..."

I nodded and got off her, lying beside her before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.
Old 27-07-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 28-07-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

Bros who upped my rep, please leave your nick so that I can return the favour. Bro juzz, I will up you during your next post, thanks!

Full circle...https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=697175
Old 29-07-2018, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

pls cont with more encounters...
Old 29-07-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 29-07-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for the update bro
Old 30-07-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 30-07-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates! Camping for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1