The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
FuckerBB is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Any good ML recommend .
Old 09-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asifurlast View Post
simply approaching women in the street. Talking to them and asking for a quick fuck works once every dozen or so girls.
Seems like unpleasant, hard labor to me. I prefer to choose, not to beg.

Quote:
explain to me how shit works at Ace. I am unfamiliar with this system.
You go to the first floor of Ace building, talk to a girl there, agree on the price, and go up to her room. It's not rocket science. They're all working, some of them pushy. Service standards are low, and they don't care for your game. You have equal priority to a 80-year old local uncle or a Bangla construction worker (though they might try to charge you more). I see nothing wrong with that.

You don't really need a partner for Ace.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBlobfish View Post

You don't really need a partner for Ace.
Oh ho...I dun get my free dinner liao

In fact I have posted an entire SOP (certified to ISO 6967) on ACE cheonging procedures...no read ah?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 09-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I'm keen to go to Ace for a visit after reading past few posts here. I usually go to Bukit Bintang, or simply approaching women in the street. Talking to them and asking for a quick fuck works once every dozen or so girls. Some of them free. I can give contacts too. Anyone want to cheong to there with me some time then pm me. Looking for someone to go with and explain to me how shit works at Ace. I am unfamiliar with this system. Dinner on me. Shall be fun.
Please cut the crap! Which gurl will let u fuck free? Those who do it are not worth it becuase of thier gross looks! You've been watching too many Hollywood movies! If you'rs unfamilar with ACe system --simple as A, B and C -- how can you practise the more sophisticated tip-up and-free-fuck stuff? Phoey!
Old 09-04-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Please cut the crap! Which gurl will let u fuck free? Those who do it are not worth it becuase of thier gross looks! You've been watching too many Hollywood movies! If you'rs unfamilar with ACe system --simple as A, B and C -- how can you practise the more sophisticated tip-up and-free-fuck stuff? Phoey!
corection: I mean "Pick-up and free-fuck stuff?"
BTW, want to meet me at Club Kyo in Mandarin Oriental KL?
Food on you, mah? You boast you big spender isn't is?
Old 10-04-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Today, Pom and Teddy Bear met at SOS for lunch, but that bugger Teddy Bear was caught by that Horse who waylaid Teddy Bear and where could Teddy Bear refuse to ride the Horse, so no hew Pom for lunch even though he saw Pom

Pom did not paku any SOS PRC as Pom is already pook gai ..... Some more no free lunch leh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 11-04-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Today, Pom and Teddy Bear met at SOS for lunch, but that bugger Teddy Bear was caught by that Horse who waylaid Teddy Bear and where could Teddy Bear refuse to ride the Horse, so no hew Pom for lunch even though he saw Pom

Pom did not paku any SOS PRC as Pom is already pook gai ..... Some more no free lunch leh
Come come. Lunch on me today. Im in KL
Old 11-04-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Come come. Lunch on me today. Im in KL
Aiseh man, today I not free leh ..thanks for the invite, some other time loh.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 11-04-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post

Bugger Pom...say 12:30noon
Horse just came back last Friday and waylaid Teddy Bear as soon she saw me.

Suppose to be lunch with POM..Ended up lunch with 2dishes ...vegie and taufoo with Horse.
So TeddyBear goes up with Horse and as expected a ride of TeddyBear life.
BBBJ until TeddyBear shrieking...Lol

THEN Horse horsyride Bear and Bear beh tahan...had to do DoggyBear style on Horse until hearing moaning sound and then Missionary until no CUM left.

Horse again BBBJ TeddyBear ...and TeddyBear say White Flag....OMG!!!
No CUM left really.
Horse give good back massage and Neck massage.
So..TeddyBear gives Purple Agung and tips Red Agungsssss!!

saas<----Next!
Old 11-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
asifurlast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
corection: I mean "Pick-up and free-fuck stuff?"
BTW, want to meet me at Club Kyo in Mandarin Oriental KL?
Food on you, mah? You boast you big spender isn't is?
Nah, I was talking about mamak. But if you can pay, I would be happy to go.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
asifurlast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Actually, they are cleaner than the ACE girls, and are free. In fact, the last Chinese girl I talked to insisted that she pay for the hotel room, as long I promised to teach her how to deepthroat without gagging. She did a great job after several practice sessions.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, they are cleaner than the ACE girls, and are free. In fact, the last Chinese girl I talked to insisted that she pay for the hotel room, as long I promised to teach her how to deepthroat without gagging. She did a great job after several practice sessions.
LOL.......cleaner??
Now...you have class for deepthroat...OMG

you really laughable!!!

saas<----Next!
Old 12-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Alwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of light

After few months not visiting ACE, curious to see any changes of lineup. So late noon make a visit 6c6c. Lesser crowd, as usual ordered a drink. The server said nowdays some girls very lazy to come down, especially those in high demand. Best topic in town, all about GE14. Almost half table all talking about it. Will post FR if got any girls interesting.
Old 17-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

CROCODILE DEATH ROLL FROM YUEN YUEN
---------------------------------------------------

I was at Ace today in the afternoon. Stocks below par. Saw Ah Fang again, but didn't take her. Decided to call Yuen2. She said can come over. First time going to her Presidential Suite. Got out of Ace turned left, arrived at a temple. Called her. She said she cannot see me. "You are at the wrong place." From where I'm standing I can see Klinik Ng & Lee. Made U turn, walked towards the flyover. Aha! Got a small temple on the left. Called her again. She asked me to enter a back lane. "Ah! I can see you already!" I looked up and saw her at the upstairs window.

When she opened the back door, I was diappointed. She's petite, fake eyebrows and wore baggy T-shirt and baggy pants. Inside the room which has a red lantern, she asked me to shower alone. When I got back she was naked. Ah! My initial disappintment half-gone. She's fair-skinned, everything in the right proportion.

Long story cut short. The highlight of her performance was the crocodile death roll! The crocodile gripped its victim (dickie) and started spinning in circles! Enuf said. Her performance was 9/10. I would have given 10/10 if she had showered with me.

Damage: RM100
WIR: Yes!
After a few more visits, I want to do throat-fuck with her! With tip for her, of course.

Anyone interested in his dickie being caught in Yuen2 crocodile death roll (or helicopter BJ) can PM me. For her security, I will only entertain genuine bonkers as testified by the number of posts or FR you have. Precious gems like this must be protected.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

Anyone interested in his dickie being caught in Yuen2 crocodile death roll (or helicopter BJ) can PM me. For her security, I will only entertain genuine bonkers as testified by the number of posts or FR you have. Precious gems like this must be protected.
Yuen2 is bro Papercutz's favourite, but not in Pom's list of preference. Pom tend to get excited or sexcited by Northern PRC girls, being taller, bustier and fairer (eg. Wildboar and Sotong, both are from Hubei). Yuen2 (Actually we coded her as Yuan2 (2 red circles) to be precise) hailed from Guangzhou and with a typical Southern body, not Pom's taste.

BTW, Pom heard that she had developed many new techniques to please customers.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1