The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sweetyangthing is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyplatinum View Post
I have tried this before as it was nearby the pub I went to last year
东亚会, Dong Ya Hotel,No.320, Changdi Road (020-81232673)

If I am not wrong, it is always below 300rmb. The place a bit old and dark, but good thing is got massage and free hj. No need to top up any tips..
recently came to this joint.
the above hotel is under reno now but sauna is still in operation.
package:
Chinese Massage:218.90min
Thai Massage: 258. 90min
i only tried Thai before

Pros
convenient to those staying at Haizhu district
value for money, no need tip for extra
can even call for shuangfei
more for budget traveller
girls generally more friendly and offer better servic

cons
old and a little dark
food not so good
girls mostly milf but still alright
no movie room
Old 22-07-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
I found it but when the guy ask me why I'm here for, I asked for massage and one guy bring me in and as me how I know this place and I said my friend told me and ask what service there is. End up he told me no gals now. Got room and normal massage. Want gal will have to call from outside more expensive. So I left.

Saw quite a lot suana and just across the street there's one suana called 梦想Suana. So just go in and go up second floor. Very welcoming. Told me 168 rmb for Thai style and so on on the board.

End up go in same as what the said about the joint above 九点半。 508 rmb for grad a gals and 300+ for grade b. So choose grade a and everything went well. First time had a massage with a butt. After the deed, the gal will use hot water in her mouth to bbbj clean up a few times and use hot towel to clean up. Thought have to pay for the entrance but total only 508.
Visited this spa again.. price become 499 instead.. asked for a nice body girl.. ended up a Godzilla.. even though I’m in the dark, still can see the big arm.. didn’t reject so just try try since can’t see in the dark maybe ok.. from Chong Qing. Service not bad but talk a lot.. use boobs rub you all over. Since she’s big size, boobs is bigger too.. so ok.. den suck u all over.. AR is quite commando.. use tongue to go into your ass and f you for a while.. told me to let her know if i can’t handle it and we can go into sex.. also got bbbj upside down but dun dare to touch her boobs while her feet on the wall.. scare she dropped onto me then die.. asked me to extend, I die die dun wan.. fuck her a while and let my cum come out.. when she went to clear rubbish, I stood outside waiting for her.. she wanted to continue, I just told her i wanna pee.. outside saw another lady much better.. normal looking but at least ok la..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 08-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Alphamale2727 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros.. will be in guangzhou from 26 August - 2september. Any bros will be around who wants to cheong together?
Old 11-08-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Any bros who will be around from 26 aug - 2nd september.. do let me know. We can cheong or survey together!
Old 11-08-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 22
noon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thk u for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocatus View Post
A simple guide for fellow bros to go to for shopping and makan.
I understand most Singaporeans will come here for business, not holidays. So the places I recommend suits single, small groups of people.

天河
Tianhe cheng, machiam orchard

猎德 - CBD, a lot of OLs
Zhujiang new town - rich, a lot of foreigners, near lake, famous nightlife district call Pa Ti is located here. Machiam Clarke quay.
Ktv and massage are price much higher here

海珠
Pubs along tai gu cang (something like st James), it’s beside a river
Along the way, you will see a lot of massage establishment. Unless there are local to guide, some session will end up in big disappointment. Prices similar to tianhe
琶洲 -of course, the expo. High volume of foreigners. Careful and don’t get scam.

白云
三元里
The market place for fashion, equipments etc. a lot of young ladies. Machiam bugis. Once a popular vice activity hotspot. After continuous raid, this place got took over by wechat and online FLs.
同和/jing xi
A lot of non Guangdong resident(from hunan, Sichuan ) massage and fls a are cheaper by a small bit

番禺
石桥/大石
Came across this 2 areas, found a lot of “hair salons”, massage salon, healthcare establishment lying around. Mostly speaks Cantonese. Prices are cheap. But don’t expect young ladies, What I could see are around late 20 early 30s.

Foshan/顺德
If your business trip starts and ends here. Well, there’s a lot of rocks and furniture dealers, factory. In beijiao, there are a few big shopping centers but seriously, it’s really ulu. A few big health Centre along the road G105,and near the shopping district in beijiao. I personally think that you can get into business easier than in Guangzhou as it’s less populated. Expenses are Almost half of Guangzhou, so yup, good for your pocket. One thing to note, you need to make plans to book a car, take cabs as public transport is still in the midst of constructing.

Summary - I believe most could definitely get some relief somehow. Prices for now, coming to 2018.. in RMB Is around

300 -500 for massage, services subject to nego,captain,girls

300-400 fls (milf,early 30)
400-500 fls (late 20s, students)
600-1000 fls (car show model, syt, includes fetish etc
Overnight - nego
小三 - if you need reference haha, 4000 above per month

I hope this can help samster a out here, welcome all to share their bad/good expierence as China is very big. Good to have more information and learn more other bros out here.

Ocatus
Old 11-08-2018, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale2727 View Post
Any bros who will be around from 26 aug - 2nd september.. do let me know. We can cheong or survey together!
Do you need to post 3 times in order to try get a response...

I dun see any purpose for any seniors to contact a newbie without any forum...post your forums and sure others will be glad to cheong with you...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Do you need to post 3 times in order to try get a response...

I dun see any purpose for any seniors to contact a newbie without any forum...post your forums and sure others will be glad to cheong with you...
Hi brother Hurricane88. I've been a long-time lurker of this forum and never actively get involved with the forum.

I stopped patronising the forum after I got married 8years ago.. but recently got divorced so am trying to get back to the scene again.

I have no bad intentions or motives.. and I will gladly pay my share.. or even pay for the cheonging for somebody to guide me.

We can meet for coffee or anything first befote cheonging so you'll see I am for real and not trying to freeload or anything..
Old 11-08-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale2727 View Post
Hi brother Hurricane88. I've been a long-time lurker of this forum and never actively get involved with the forum.

I stopped patronising the forum after I got married 8years ago.. but recently got divorced so am trying to get back to the scene again.

I have no bad intentions or motives.. and I will gladly pay my share.. or even pay for the cheonging for somebody to guide me.

We can meet for coffee or anything first befote cheonging so you'll see I am for real and not trying to freeload or anything..
I am not in the city u visiting...as a mod I can read all your posts even if deleted...just want to remind you and remember post forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am not in the city u visiting...as a mod I can read all your posts even if deleted...just want to remind you and remember post forum...
Hi sir.. what do you mean by post forum.. Do you mean I should contribute more?
Old 16-08-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocatus View Post
Foshan/顺德
If your business trip starts and ends here. Well, there’s a lot of rocks and furniture dealers, factory. In beijiao, there are a few big shopping centers but seriously, it’s really ulu. A few big health Centre along the road G105,and near the shopping district in beijiao. I personally think that you can get into business easier than in Guangzhou as it’s less populated. Expenses are Almost half of Guangzhou, so yup, good for your pocket. One thing to note, you need to make plans to book a car, take cabs as public transport is still in the midst of constructing.

Summary - I believe most could definitely get some relief somehow. Prices for now, coming to 2018.. in RMB Is around

300 -500 for massage, services subject to nego,captain,girls

300-400 fls (milf,early 30)
400-500 fls (late 20s, students)
600-1000 fls (car show model, syt, includes fetish etc
Overnight - nego
小三 - if you need reference haha, 4000 above per month

I hope this can help samster a out here, welcome all to share their bad/good expierence as China is very big. Good to have more information and learn more other bros out here.

Ocatus
Thanks bro.
I am in Foshan now. Anyone who has wechat contact for FL for Foshan? Here dunno where to go play siah
Old 17-08-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold
Sian. Went to a spa “mu zhu”
Quite sensation was expecting at least a handjob but in the end nothing
Old 20-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
Bubumama76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBubumama76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro I’m going Foshan this week also. Any lubang?
Hear it’s a dead place there, hope brothers here can prove this statement wrong
Old 21-08-2018, 05:33 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubumama76 View Post
Bro I’m going Foshan this week also. Any lubang?
Hear it’s a dead place there, hope brothers here can prove this statement wrong
Foshan have many fl 90 min two shots with range 1200RMB onwards
Old 21-08-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
Bubumama76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBubumama76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks japantvb! Any recommendation? Otherwise I will be dead bored here!
Old 23-08-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachiongster View Post
Sian. Went to a spa “mu zhu”
Quite sensation was expecting at least a handjob but in the end nothing
mostly only shui liao guan those type got hj or bbbj one... but if you know where to go can even find fj but mostly fj is further out of the city
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1