The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
danielwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by kheang4484 View Post
Hi bro
Anyone had been to Huizhou ? Any good place to hang around.
Why go to HuiZhou? I recommend Xi Nan, Shan shui , Fo shan or Zhao Qing.
A lot of street girls, very cheap and a lot of them are very pretty.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Aiyah, the main worry here is that, after Cashking go there , it will no longer be chaep and good lah. Just kidding
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
who said cheap & good is not suitable for me ....
cheap is onli a defination of paying less ...

liddat u must learn from our hero cheongster bro tony ...
he can visit 4 places in 2 days and cover what he want ...

Old 09-09-2009, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
liddat u must learn from our hero cheongster bro tony ...
he can visit 4 places in 2 days and cover what he want ...
That's true because I hit a lot of places in one day in order to maximise my time.

Hello deh! I also walk about 5-10KM per day for reece wor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Aiyah, the main worry here is that, after Cashking go there, it will no longer be chaep and good lah. Just kidding.
Hahaha that's a good one!
CASH KING please don't be angry hor.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aiyah, the main worry here is that, after Cashking go there , it will no longer be chaep and good lah. Just kidding
u liddat said goot meh ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark
CASH KING please don't be angry hor..
no lar ... i won't be angry .. we all r having fun here onli ...
...%@$%^*^&(&*(& ...
Old 09-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Shibaxian,

Please check your PM.

Thanks

Maitong Kit Mak & petrolhead,

I just visited HZ DS 惠州≡蛋水 last month. I only spend two nights there, so my knowledge is rather limited.

Just like CP, DS has 2km sketch where all the actions are concentrated. All within walking distance you will find,
1. At least half a dozen of hotels in this small area.
2. At least 2 (clean) footie cum massage, hairwash joint. They are large and occupied the entire 4 to 5 floor building. Footie and massage only cost 30rmb per hour so it is cheaper than CP or CA.
3. There is place for seafood. At this place you will find about 6 stores selling seafood. Prices are very reasonable.
4. At the 4 stars hotel, that we stayed there is a suana, Charges are only 280 and 380rmb including rooms. Girls quality for the 380rmb cat are comparable to girls that u has to pay 500 to 600 in CA or CP. I did not venture to other joints, but prices should be even more reasonable outside this hotel which is the top hotel at this area.
5. Unlike in CA and cp, there are even a few pubs or bar; and at least one with pole dancers. I did not try, but from the outside, the place look crowded and dancers look quite good as well.
6. KTV, I did not try. But from what I saw at the hotel lobbies and outside KTVs, girls are at least comparable to what we have at CA if not CP.

Transportation to DS, via pte car from CA using the 深 汕highway is just over a hour. Distance wise from CP is nearer but travelling time is about the same.

The beach is about 20 minutes away from this place by cab.

Overall, this place is worth a visit and though I just visited it last month, do not mind going again very soon.
Hey Bro Coolmanks! Tks for this FR ....perhaps along with TS we can venture there next. You lead I follow !!! :-)

btw may be I missed this but how are the 4 star hotel rooms (not sauna) quality and rates vs CP?
Old 09-09-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

The chinese would have said this is "one needle see blood" ....... yes CK don't be angry hor, TCSS only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

CASH KING please don't be angry hor.
Quote:
no lar ... i won't be angry .. we all r having fun here onli ...
...%@$%^*^&(&*(& ...
Just like to add that,

those looking a primitive undeveloped small village would be surprised. Within this small area you will also find several large shopping centre including a huge CapitalLand shopping mall with its usual Walmart and high priced shops. There are also many HK style tea house as well. Serving not only roost goose but roost duck as well.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

惠州淡水酒店

淡水新幹線

花園渡假酒店★★★★

标准单人房......【平日278】
標準單人房......【平日278】
豪華單人房......【平日298】
园景豪华单人房【平日318】
豪華商務房......【平日338】
豪华阳台商务房【平日418】
豪华电脑商务房【平日418】
豪华套房.........【平日388】
公寓大套房......【平日438】

Old 09-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

惠州淡水花園渡假酒店
Old 09-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

惠州淡水酒店

新麗晶酒店 aka DS新商務酒店

【新商務酒店】★★★=強力推薦=
标准双人房【平假日238】兩張小床
豪華密月房【平假日238】兩米大軟床
豪華中套房【平假日268】一小廳一房
行政大套房【平假日308】一大廳一房

Old 09-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

新麗晶酒店
Old 09-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Sure, we can plan a trip together. Last trip only 2 of us, so it is difficult to visit many places. A groups of 4 to 6 guys would be ideal.

The hotel I stay in is known as the New Regent. Rate is 238 for weekday and 188 for weekend with BF. Rooms are not as good as huihua, but definitely better than LQD.

If the TS can guide us would be ideal and please note that he is stationed at Huizhou city itself not HZ DS. HZ city is at least 45 minutes away from HZ DS.

( it like DG city is not the same as DG CP.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
Hey Bro Coolmanks! Tks for this FR ....perhaps along with TS we can venture there next. You lead I follow !!! :-)

btw may be I missed this but how are the 4 star hotel rooms (not sauna) quality and rates vs CP?

Old 09-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Not Activated

petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

DAMMMMMN!!!!! ADidas bro!!....I love the hotel and esp the BIG BED and Swimming Pool!!!!

Lets go go go!!!! :-)!!!

Coolmanks ...Adidas!!!

sms you my dates in Oct
Old 09-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
DAMMMMMN!!!!! ADidas bro!!....I love the hotel and esp the BIG BED and Swimming Pool!!!!

Lets go go go!!!! :-)!!!

Coolmanks ...Adidas!!!

sms you my dates in Oct
yes ... i love the 花園渡假酒店 .. it's like a resort ...
pool looks damn good ...

oct ... me beary busy leh ...
have a long trip in nov ... 要不要 ??
Old 09-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Not Activated

but TV is still old CRT tube hahahah

aiya...I hardly have time to watch TV anyway ........kekeekke
Old 09-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

Yeah, this is the hotel that I stayed in. However the room are no where as nice as the photo.

Quote:
新麗晶酒店[/URL]

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1