The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-02-2015, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
thaiboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by XISIX View Post
Two days ago, was at The PIMP party room with a bunch of friends - 2 gals each, after choosing from separate line up of girls i.e can/ cannot take out. Perhaps it was a Monday so wasn't really crowded and not many chio ones.

Played dice, drinking games, sexy snooker etc...and ended up in the special KTV room (with no TV) ...cheaper than taking out.
Bro The PIMP can tune radio in KTV room arh?
Old 05-02-2015, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy88 View Post
5555.. u can tune radio everywhere in Pimp.. special ktv room is for u to count how many moles n hairs she have on her body la...
Old 05-02-2015, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
5555.. u can tune radio everywhere in Pimp.. special ktv room is for u to count how many moles n hairs she have on her body la...
read carefully...then realized counting moles...thought you mentioned counting pubic hairs...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-02-2015, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
That is why I always tell my friends....... If wan to find next top model in AGG for that few thousand bht then plz skip ...... Surez end up in disappointment and frustration

Hand holding nowadays very sensitive hor......... Especially when u say free cuz some old katoey will raise his detective head and start to put u on his watch list for stealth agentz........... Anyway chok dee and sanook for tonight
Agreed better not openly said free handholding this will raise scam as where got free one lol
Old 05-02-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy88 View Post
You want to tune AM or FM channel?
Old 05-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Honey Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Honey Club is a KFC Farm.

Mostly MILFs and quality is hit or miss.
Thanks for the information.

By the way, the fuck house, i remember correctly is beside a resturatant.

Is this the same place we are talking about?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-02-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
555...u sibei funny..
Old 05-02-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Honey Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
By the way, the fuck house, i remember correctly is beside a restaurant.

Is this the same place we are talking about?
There's only one Honey Club that is a KFC Farm.
Some more you're brought to there by stealth taxi driver.
Your price kena mark up by at least THB500 liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
555...u sibei funny..
Kum sia.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can tune spotiffy boh...5555
Old 05-02-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Can tune spotiffy boh...5555
Bro long time no see............ Got time go Thai TCSS thread tok cock ....... Btw I prefer to tune gals nipples 555

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 05-02-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Honey Club

Quote:
There's only one Honey Club that is a KFC Farm.
Some more you're brought to there by stealth taxi driver.
Your price kena mark up by at least THB500 liao.
Juz to share........Theres a Honey Club at Soi Thaniya.......... But thats a SYT farm for yipun

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 05-02-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Thai TCSS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Bro long time no see............ Got time go Thai TCSS thread tok cock .......
Got time should go to the unofficial Thai TCSS thread.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Went on a mini rampage in BKK in my first few days before my missus flew up to join me. Quick FR while she's in the shower.

Day 1
Headed to Crazy House at Soi Cowboy at about 10pm. Headed up to the second floor where a nudie show started shortly after. Gals were youngish and seemed all from Isaan. Quite good looking bunch with mostly fantastic bodies, tho tanned. 2 ladies - Fon and Som - sat with me. Fon has shoulder length curls, a taut body and is quite cute. Som looks like a thai tanned version of Liu Yifei (after a few drinks in the dark), shoulder length straight hair and plumpish. As usual the staff started asking for LDs. Made them work for those by making them french me for each LD they got from me. Quite a fun scene.

Brought Fon and Som back for LT. Fun session with lotsa frenching, screaming from my Doomalingus, and breathless groping. Bcz they worked so hard and hinted rather then said outright that they wanted to fuck off early, I allowed them to go home at about 4am. Perhaps I spoiled the market but I respect them for their subtlety and good manners.

Damage: 5k x 2LT, 1.4k barfine, 500 tip for both. Total damage for LDs for these 2 was less than 1k.

Day 2
Took a train to Addict Massage with my buddy and reached abt 4pm I think. Full line up was available. Buddy took Air who he said had ginormous boobs. Air looks sweet too with a petite figure and GND look.

My succubus of choice was Sandy. Tanned complexion, megawatt smile, slim body, shaved and neat snatch, curly tresses and yes, ginormous boobs. Excellent BBBJ, B2B rub and she loved my cunnilingus. The juice all over my mouth was excellent testimony, as were the moans and screams. Her mouth basically sucked mine as we took every chance to french.

Had round 2 outcall with her, which was a even better experience than round 1.

Damage: 2700 for 2 hr incall, 3000 for outcall. 500 tip for both.

Day 5
Persuaded OC to go shopping by herself. Mai tu liao, quickly sneak out for ECA. Aiming for Annie's but couldn't find it. Ended up at Bamboo at Sukhumvit Soi 8 and had Bo. Tanned complexion but with the added assets of huge boobs tho modified. I'm ok with modified btw. Looks like your typical minah with lean features and bright smile. Very friendly. Slim and taut body. Shaven below and neat pussy lips which I tongued mercilessly. Screamed and pounded the wall during her orgasms. Desperate frencher.

Damage: 2500 for 2 hr lotion massage, 500 tip.

So far happy with what I found; huge boobs, tight bodies, frenchers and screamers. Only thing missing is fair complexion. Have a few more days in BKK so if anyone can help me with that (all of the above and with fair complexion) I will be very grateful.

Thks
Doomas
Old 06-02-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Only thing missing is fair complexion.
Fair skin type must go Soapy Massage Parlours for sideliners and models.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow The Secret City G-Club

Any bros try The Secret City G-Club yet?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1