The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Penis warts

Perhaps u need to read more into it or ask a doctor to have a more accurate diagnosis, instead of online beliefs. My info came from a doctor.

Last edited by energy_boi; 29-05-2019 at 07:28 PM.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12997 / Power: 24
FUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps so bro. I am a NOOB
i always thought HPV virus cannot be purge from the body system and cannot be totally cure. maybe some expert can shed some lights. peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
Perhaps u need to read more into it or ask a doctor to have a more accurate diagnosis, instead of online beliefs. My info came from a doctor.
Old 29-05-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
CaptainBulldog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been doing a little research online about HPV vaccination albeit most of the literature online suggest that HPV vaccination is applicable for females with cervical cancer in mind.

https://www.singaporecancersociety.o...llomavirus-hpv

With that being said, is HPV vaccination a thing for males and if so where would one go and get it!

Disclosure: I'm not too familiar with the vaccinations an average joe would get so if anyone has any intel on this matter please do share!
Old 29-05-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Those that are NOT infected are the exception
This is the first time i actually heard someone say this, hahaha

But you are quite right on this also as a huge amount of the population already has it
Old 10-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 10
diamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud of

Someone close to me just got diagnosed with penis warts.. doctor recommend he go see another department in the hospital but next appointment date is more than 1 month later.

should he just go down to dsc?
Old 10-06-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hanker6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can this be cured?
Old 11-06-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonte View Post
Someone close to me just got diagnosed with penis warts.. doctor recommend he go see another department in the hospital but next appointment date is more than 1 month later.

should he just go down to dsc?
just go to a private doctor and get medication,one month is too long to wait
Old 11-06-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

diamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
just go to a private doctor and get medication,one month is too long to wait
Thanks bro
Old 17-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Does it mean one is contagious for up to 2 years after catching genital warts?

If so, then this means one will risk passing genital warts on to partner with every encounter?

Which means... no sex for up to 2 years, unless you want to risk passing on warts??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
Was negative for HIV, HSV and all others. Only HPV which doctor said will be purge from system in a few months to 2 years, no impact to health at all.

Surprising, he said it is super common, he does the wart therapy almost every single day.......
Old 18-08-2019, 04:31 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Does it mean one is contagious for up to 2 years after catching genital warts?

If so, then this means one will risk passing genital warts on to partner with every encounter?

Which means... no sex for up to 2 years, unless you want to risk passing on warts??!
2 years is the average period. Some clear the virus more quickly while some can be chronically infected.

Since there is no way of knowing when you're clear of the virus you have to make your own decision regarding the risks of transmission.

https://shepherdexpress.com/advice/s...hpv.-wait-sex/

My Partner Has HPV. Should We Wait to Have Sex?

BY LAURA ANNE STUART, MPH OCT. 11, 2012 12:11 P.M.

I have been talking to this girl for several months. I really like her and want to continue to see her. We have not yet had sex; she has told me that she has HPV, and she and I have been hesitant about going through with it. She is scared I will get infected, and I am little worried myself. She went to the doctor, and they told her to come back in six months for another checkup. She has no signs or symptoms from it. Will I get it if we go through with it? Should I wait until March to have sexual intercourse with her?

It’s really great that your partner told you about her HPV infection. This shows that she is honest, cares about your well-being and is able to talk openly about difficult topics—all good qualities for a strong relationship. Sounds like a keeper to me!

As a sexuality educator, I have mixed feelings about HPV (which is short for human papillomavirus). On one hand, it’s an extremely common virus that usually doesn’t cause any harm. Recent studies have shown that the majority of sexually active people will contract HPV at some point in their lives, and most people will clear the virus from their bodies naturally, without even knowing that they had it. On the other hand, a few types of HPV are linked to cancer, including cervical cancer, anal cancer and oral cancer. These types of cancer are preventable and/or treatable if they are regularly screened for, but cancer is still a very scary thing. It’s good to be cautious about HPV, but I don’t think that an HPV infection should put a screeching halt to anyone’s sex life.

There are two ways that women usually find out about an HPV infection. The first is if they have genital warts, which are caused by HPV. Since you say your partner has no signs or symptoms, I’m guessing that this was not the case for her. The second way is through a routine Pap smear, which is a screening for pre-cancerous cells on the cervix that is done every one to three years during a gynecological exam. If the Pap smear comes back with cells that look abnormal, this is a sign of HPV infection. Health care providers usually want to monitor or remove these abnormal cells, which may be the reason that your partner was told to return in six months. If your partner follows her health care provider’s recommendations, then HPV-related cervical cancer is completely preventable.

So what does that mean for your sex life? Having sex always carries some risk with it; only you and your partner can decide how much risk you're willing to accept. The important thing is to make an informed decision. HPV is spread through skin-to-skin contact, so any genital-to-genital, genital-to-anus or genital-to-mouth contact can potentially transmit it. However, using condoms, dental dams or other latex barriers lowers your risk a lot. If you do contract HPV from your partner, the most likely scenario is that the virus won’t affect you at all. Getting regular sexual health exams and letting your health care provider know that you’ve been exposed to HPV can help make sure that this is the case. Outside of Pap smears, screenings for HPV-related cancer aren’t routine, so this is something that you would have to request during a visit to your health care provider.

My favorite website for accurate information on HPV is the American Social Health Association. For more information on any of the things I’ve touched on in this column, please check it out.

More SEXPress articles >>

Our new advice column "On the Couch" >>
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Well I don't think anyone here is seriously going to abstain for 2 years (the average period for recovery). It follows that there is a risk of transmission. Just have to hope and pray.

The article below is helpful, but is a slightly different situation since it doesn't concern genital warts (in fact, it's about an asymptomatic case of HPV). In this situation, I believe most would simply not abstain, and many would not even feel a need to inform their partner.

I received a Gardasil 9 HPV jab and the doctor told me that this doesn't offer "that much" protection against genital warts.

He also said catching genital warts from protected oral sex is "uncommon". I don't know why he said that since it is well known that genital warts can affect so many areas not covered by the condom, all of which get pleasured by our lovely MLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
2 years is the average period. Some clear the virus more quickly while some can be chronically infected.

Since there is no way of knowing when you're clear of the virus you have to make your own decision regarding the risks of transmission.

https://shepherdexpress.com/advice/s...hpv.-wait-sex/

My Partner Has HPV. Should We Wait to Have Sex?

BY LAURA ANNE STUART, MPH OCT. 11, 2012 12:11 P.M.

I have been talking to this girl for several months. I really like her and want to continue to see her. We have not yet had sex; she has told me that she has HPV, and she and I have been hesitant about going through with it. She is scared I will get infected, and I am little worried myself. She went to the doctor, and they told her to come back in six months for another checkup. She has no signs or symptoms from it. Will I get it if we go through with it? Should I wait until March to have sexual intercourse with her?

It’s really great that your partner told you about her HPV infection. This shows that she is honest, cares about your well-being and is able to talk openly about difficult topics—all good qualities for a strong relationship. Sounds like a keeper to me!

As a sexuality educator, I have mixed feelings about HPV (which is short for human papillomavirus). On one hand, it’s an extremely common virus that usually doesn’t cause any harm. Recent studies have shown that the majority of sexually active people will contract HPV at some point in their lives, and most people will clear the virus from their bodies naturally, without even knowing that they had it. On the other hand, a few types of HPV are linked to cancer, including cervical cancer, anal cancer and oral cancer. These types of cancer are preventable and/or treatable if they are regularly screened for, but cancer is still a very scary thing. It’s good to be cautious about HPV, but I don’t think that an HPV infection should put a screeching halt to anyone’s sex life.

There are two ways that women usually find out about an HPV infection. The first is if they have genital warts, which are caused by HPV. Since you say your partner has no signs or symptoms, I’m guessing that this was not the case for her. The second way is through a routine Pap smear, which is a screening for pre-cancerous cells on the cervix that is done every one to three years during a gynecological exam. If the Pap smear comes back with cells that look abnormal, this is a sign of HPV infection. Health care providers usually want to monitor or remove these abnormal cells, which may be the reason that your partner was told to return in six months. If your partner follows her health care provider’s recommendations, then HPV-related cervical cancer is completely preventable.

So what does that mean for your sex life? Having sex always carries some risk with it; only you and your partner can decide how much risk you're willing to accept. The important thing is to make an informed decision. HPV is spread through skin-to-skin contact, so any genital-to-genital, genital-to-anus or genital-to-mouth contact can potentially transmit it. However, using condoms, dental dams or other latex barriers lowers your risk a lot. If you do contract HPV from your partner, the most likely scenario is that the virus won’t affect you at all. Getting regular sexual health exams and letting your health care provider know that you’ve been exposed to HPV can help make sure that this is the case. Outside of Pap smears, screenings for HPV-related cancer aren’t routine, so this is something that you would have to request during a visit to your health care provider.

My favorite website for accurate information on HPV is the American Social Health Association. For more information on any of the things I’ve touched on in this column, please check it out.

More SEXPress articles >>

Our new advice column "On the Couch" >>
Old 18-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Genital warts are caused by the Human Papilloma Virus. (HPV). There are over 100 different strains.

Not all strains cause visible genital warts.

You can be infected with HPV and have no visible symptoms but it does not mean that you won't transmit the virus.

The best answer I found is at https://www.sharecare.com/health/gen...ital-warts-hpv

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Well I don't think anyone here is seriously going to abstain for 2 years (the average period for recovery). It follows that there is a risk of transmission. Just have to hope and pray.

The article below is helpful, but is a slightly different situation since it doesn't concern genital warts (in fact, it's about an asymptomatic case of HPV). In this situation, I believe most would simply not abstain, and many would not even feel a need to inform their partner.

I received a Gardasil 9 HPV jab and the doctor told me that this doesn't offer "that much" protection against genital warts.

He also said catching genital warts from protected oral sex is "uncommon". I don't know why he said that since it is well known that genital warts can affect so many areas not covered by the condom, all of which get pleasured by our lovely MLs.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-08-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sena12 View Post
Painful or just a cold sensation ?
Old 18-08-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

deleted

thank you for advice
Old 18-08-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

https://www.chop.edu/centers-program...pv-and-vaccine

This is a very comprehensive resource. There isn't that much awareness about HPV when I talk to friends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1