The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
I kinda agree with my only one tinder experience with a MY girl (living in KL, not MY girl working in SG).

She surprised me with a spontaneity like she auto invite me to shower tgt after the deed and auto go down on me when showering. This was all during the first date. I will never forget her looks and her saying “don’t all guys like to be sucked” when i gave her the look as i was totally not expecting it.
To say all guys love BJ, it's like saying all girls like doggie.
Personally, when a girl were to squat or kneel down to offer BJ, it's the dominating that's thrilling. Unless the girl is so good at it to enable the guy to CIM, otherwise, an intercourse that ends with a CIM is the best compare to BBBJ as a foreplay.
Old 20-04-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverBoy65 View Post

Anyone also matched with this milf. Staying in JE, real horny with high sex drive.
Wa which app u use to match with her? Can share ctc haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1