The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
g_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find better
2 Raw Pumps...

So I got carried away while having a mosha massage (and so did she)... i ended up doing two quick raw pumps (with my dick covered in mosha) then pulling out to ejaculate outside... i quickly jumped into the shower afterwards and scrubbed vigorously with anti-bac soap and had a nice urine stream come out to help flush out my system...

what kind of risk are we really talking about here?
Old 30-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2 Raw Pumps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_rider View Post
So I got carried away while having a mosha massage (and so did she)... i ended up doing two quick raw pumps (with my dick covered in mosha) then pulling out to ejaculate outside... i quickly jumped into the shower afterwards and scrubbed vigorously with anti-bac soap and had a nice urine stream come out to help flush out my system...

I only have one qns?

Two pumps and u cum?????

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 30-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
g_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
I only have one qns?

Two pumps and u cum?????
yeah, i was already ready to explode when it happened. just a moment of stupidity.

what can i tell you that you guys don't already know? i've got a cock and balls, i was build to be an idiot.
Old 30-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Gaia81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read somewhere that when a person sneezes, the flu virus can travel from one end of a lecture hall to the other instantly.

So if your cock is in contact with her pussy.....god bless u lar unless HIV travels slower than FLU virus. So far no research done on travelling speed of HIV vs FLU virus.
Old 30-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Gaia81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wait a min! I miss the whole point!

Are u trying to tell us all that you actually can "jump into shower, scrubbed vigorously with anti-bac soap and had a nice urine stream come out to help flush out my system" in less than 1 second!?

Wow...impressive...
Old 30-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 20
Simplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of light

Wait for awhile and go for a check-up bro...these days the clinic can do it anoymously...good luck.
Old 31-07-2010, 07:05 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

HIV and STDS comes to mind..
anti-bac soap is of no use..

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 31-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 19
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No worry brother.
Ask the girl whether she got do any medical body check up ?
If she don't have any problem, you won't tio anything.
If she have some problems, then you have to go kelantan lane.
Old 31-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

It has been a few days so any symptoms?

Else u can strike off a few possibilities and wait for window period to test for others

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 31-07-2010, 07:27 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fergieisking is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurekasster View Post
No worry brother.
Ask the girl whether she got do any medical body check up ?
If she don't have any problem, you won't tio anything.
If she have some problems, then you have to go kelantan lane.

bro i suggest u dun go ard propagating wrg info. even if she did any medical chkup and was certified clean, it doesnt mean ts wont dio anything. rmb the window period for any form of std. hiv has a 1 mth window period. tis is where the loophole is. i heard many uncles bringing fls to kelantan lane, once fl is certified clean, they go n bonk them raw. god knows how many dicks did she fuck for the past month.
Old 31-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergieisking View Post
bro i suggest u dun go ard propagating wrg info. even if she did any medical chkup and was certified clean, it doesnt mean ts wont dio anything. rmb the window period for any form of std. hiv has a 1 mth window period. tis is where the loophole is. i heard many uncles bringing fls to kelantan lane, once fl is certified clean, they go n bonk them raw. god knows how many dicks did she fuck for the past month.
HIV window period is actually 3-6 months. At 1 month, it is quite likely to be detectable, but is not considered conclusive. It is only after 3 months that you can be sure, and after 6 months to be very kiasu sure ( but most guys skip the 6 mth test).

As for TS, go for test. There is nothing else you can do.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Low risk but still a risk. Go for the usual STDs checks after the window period.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
HIV window period is actually 3-6 months. At 1 month, it is quite likely to be detectable, but is not considered conclusive. It is only after 3 months that you can be sure, and after 6 months to be very kiasu sure ( but most guys skip the 6 mth test).

As for TS, go for test. There is nothing else you can do.
I got my test on the 88th day. window is 3months...I still lack a few days to the exact 3months. eg. 15 April 2010 to 15 July 2010. I still lack 4days...
Tested negative, don't know how accurate is my test....anyone can advise me? initially wanted to wait till pass 3months but then due to tight schedule, so do it advance abit.

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 01-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!

Hi Bor Ning
Care to hsare how u go for a test ? Like at which place/clinic..is zit anonymous or ? How much, need to pay, etc. This infor is beneficial to the whole samster community here..
During the test, what were the questions asked, etc.... Sharing is caring..
Old 01-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald Tan View Post
Hi Bor Ning
Care to hsare how u go for a test ? Like at which place/clinic..is zit anonymous or ? How much, need to pay, etc. This infor is beneficial to the whole samster community here..
During the test, what were the questions asked, etc.... Sharing is caring..
go DSC clinic lor...on saturday 1.30pm to 3.30pm. is conducted by AFA. u can check the address when u google type dsc. if pay is $30 for the hiv test. hiv cum syphilis test is $50(but u dun need lor, i think they want to earn $ only)
remember to bring yr own $$$ $30 cos, they cannot use nets as nets will know your identity liao.

before the test, they will interview u, counsel you as you do with who, when etc, got how many sex partner do raw etc, oral sex etc. when u go test scary scary, then when waiting also scary....then result come out, ask u go into the room tell u the result. I see many go there, very cool one, go inside room come out straight away head for the exit. like super lao jiao like that....i not like them.

see this:
http://www.afa.org.sg/anonymous.php#anonymoustesting

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1