The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Netural is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

I am keen to buy this product. Can any 1 PM me dealer number so I can purchase. Thank you very much in advance.
Old 31-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn tokong the mint. Can use a lot of times plus cheap somemore. I'm going to upload pictures of my escapades.
Old 31-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

Sorry, what do u mean by "can use a lot of times"? ...
u mean one mint can be sucked a few times a day or few days??
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasef123 View Post
Damn tokong the mint. Can use a lot of times plus cheap somemore. I'm going to upload pictures of my escapades.
Old 31-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 14
siincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to all

bro, mind pm me the details too ? thanks alot !
Old 01-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm interested too! Pls pm details on where to purchase. Thanks!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Sorry, what do u mean by "can use a lot of times"? ...
u mean one mint can be sucked a few times a day or few days??
I pack got 30 over mints.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Netural is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys, I had tried this German Sex Drop. It turn out nothing happen... Maybe i use it in wrong way.

I pour 1 bottle of German Sex Drop into Subway Ice Lemon Tea. My wife drink it and after min and hrs also no response of horny or need. Please kindly guide me if i doing wrong way.

Thank you in advance ^^
Old 03-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold

May b u need to pour in 2 bottles??
Old 03-06-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netural View Post
Hi Guys, I had tried this German Sex Drop. It turn out nothing happen... Maybe i use it in wrong way.

I pour 1 bottle of German Sex Drop into Subway Ice Lemon Tea. My wife drink it and after min and hrs also no response of horny or need. Please kindly guide me if i doing wrong way.

Thank you in advance ^^
You never read the instructions? You are not supposed to mix with lemon, fresh milk, Chinese tea etc..... these are neutralizers that will render your drops useless.

I find the best effective way to get her horny is to mix some into red wine.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

Can add into plain water??
Will it b noticeable & effective??
Old 04-06-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

PM me for details
Old 04-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasef123 View Post
ok. i be waiting for the pics.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster (PreD)

Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netural View Post

Thank you in advance ^^
Don't know why your can't work, i use 1 and half bottle mix with red bull, it work so well.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Can add into plain water??
Will it b noticeable & effective??
Not sure, maybe you try, i mix with red bull.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster (PreD)

will be trying out a new product tonight call the "spanish fly" will keep you guy updated here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1