The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Neverkanabefore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Attraction to MILFs / Older Women

Anyone else also attracted to older women? Especially MILFs that still look so good even after having kids..

Is it wrong to have this type of fetish? Considering im nearing 30 and still single..

Something about their experience seems to turn me on so much.

Any bros has experience with women that are older than you? Feel free to share!
Old 28-08-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Attraction to MILFs / Older Women

Totally Nothing Wrong With Attracted To Older Woman And MILF With Kids.

These Are Woman Who Are Experienced With Sex.
They Are Familiar With What Man Want And Feeling BEST During The Sexual Action.
They Know How To Service Her Man Well And Make Their Own Sexual Action More Enjoyable.

It Is A Win-Win Shiok-Shiok Session To Make It Out With MILF... (Most Ideal Lady Fxxker)

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 28-08-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

most ideal lady fucker

Wtf
Why you so like dat?
Old 29-08-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

nothing wrong just that hmm that age group are little shy and a little hard to break the ice. But if manage to find one pretty sure it going to be a keeper.
good luck,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverkanabefore View Post
Anyone else also attracted to older women? Especially MILFs that still look so good even after having kids..

Is it wrong to have this type of fetish? Considering im nearing 30 and still single..

Last edited by acidicavex; 31-08-2022 at 09:19 AM.
Old 29-08-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

How old is old? I'm late 30s and sometimes there's guys in early 20s chatting me up.

Age is relative.
Old 29-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 9
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post

Age is relative.
agree... as long as attractive... men or women should not matters not much.

at first i prefer SYT over MILF. FL ML all find SYT...

then overall not very good experience, then try a few MILFs... then i totally turn into MILF group.

they are terrific.

it is ok to be MILF lover. just like me. =D
Old 29-08-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jt006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
agree... as long as attractive... men or women should not matters not much.

at first i prefer SYT over MILF. FL ML all find SYT...

then overall not very good experience, then try a few MILFs... then i totally turn into MILF group.

they are terrific.

it is ok to be MILF lover. just like me. =D
MILF offer better experience as they have been doing this for the longest time. They know how to please a man. I don't mind patronizing them for this experience.
Old 29-08-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

milfs are more emotionally stable. They won't (for example) go and rat you out to your other side pieces if you stop taking care of them. but if they are milf divorcees who have kids, then you might want to make sure your intentions are honourable. Last thing you should do is waste the time of a woman who is just looking for a stable family situation.
Old 29-08-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:

Nope, there's absolutely nothing wrong. Have you actually fucked an older MILF yet? If you haven't, then go for it, bro.

From my FB experiences, MILFs are hands down my best fuck buddies. They are just more experienced then the younger ones. Also, their pussies are seasoned after childbirth, so they are not as tight as the fresher ones. It just feels so good fucking a MILF pussy.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 29-08-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
How old is old? I'm late 30s and sometimes there's guys in early 20s chatting me up.

Age is relative.
Haha honestly 30 onwards is also very attractive to me.
Old 29-08-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Nope, there's absolutely nothing wrong. Have you actually fucked an older MILF yet? If you haven't, then go for it, bro.

From my FB experiences, MILFs are hands down my best fuck buddies. They are just more experienced then the younger ones. Also, their pussies are seasoned after childbirth, so they are not as tight as the fresher ones. It just feels so good fucking a MILF pussy.
Haha nope.. I have no experience. How did you get to know them?
Old 29-08-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
milfs are more emotionally stable. They won't (for example) go and rat you out to your other side pieces if you stop taking care of them. but if they are milf divorcees who have kids, then you might want to make sure your intentions are honourable. Last thing you should do is waste the time of a woman who is just looking for a stable family situation.
Totally agreed on this. I have no kids. I just want the companionship my FWB gives me. If he decides to stop, then I'll just find another FWB who can give me the same companionship. Who cares about the reason why he stopped or whether he has other FWB?
Old 30-08-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Totally agreed on this. I have no kids. I just want the companionship my FWB gives me. If he decides to stop, then I'll just find another FWB who can give me the same companionship. Who cares about the reason why he stopped or whether he has other FWB?
Hi June sis, as a woman what would convince you to get a FWB? Or how do you choose who to do it with?
Old 30-08-2022, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
playboy96 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Age is relative.
Late 30s still okay. I would say it really depends on the age of the guy? When I was around 18, 38 was kind of the limit, my fwb at that time was 32. But as I age, the limit sort of rises with it as well.
Old 30-08-2022, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi June sis, as a woman what would convince you to get a FWB? Or how do you choose who to do it with?
I'm really the wrong woman to ask about this.

I got my first FWB because I was curious, lonely, horny and just broke up with my boyfriend. It kind of just happened as the guy wasn't looking for a relationship. But we carried on all the way until I got married and be went overseas.

I don't need to have a FWB. My husband is more than capable of satisfying me. But I want a FWB for the times my husband isn't around. My current FWB, let's just say he has a nice cock, which reminds me a lot of my husband's, and he fucks me well.

I'm just selfish and horny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1