The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-12-2012, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
star wards cafe sounds nice playground, whats with the belt
they girl go round n round ah
Bro Sentsggirls...yeah...actually that day when i went there..it was like 8pm...the choices were pretty good....and dun u think its good tat u dun have to be the one waling ard?? They go round and round for u to see better rite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
555 ya just like eating sushi.
Colour coded some...Red for ST only...Yellow for ST and LT ok...Black for if u very desperate etc etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
I'll go dizzy
Had a some fun at soapies, agogos but SLIM was really memorable!!!
Overall this BKK visit was way above my expectations.
U go dizzy becoz they spin?? Imagine if u were the one going round and round..LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macallan21 View Post
Hey bro Nook and the rest who cheong with me last week. Belated report from HCMC. Cowboy, Sephan Kwai, Immsonia, Gulliver, Slim, all in 2 days.

Been great knowing u guys. Makes my biz trip this time somewhat different. Immsonia was definitely better than when i first went there. Still good stuffs to pluck there.

Now have to rest for my 2nd night in HCMC. Catch up again bros very soon. U guys know if i scored after Slim?? haha.
Bro...it was fun lah...tell u something...few nites ago when I was at Insomnia, saw ur tat gal tat u collected the first nite there..she came over to tug me and asked where u are..LOL!! Seems like u left a very good impression on her..LOL!

And Slim....u want me to say?? I told u sure happen rite? hahah!! Now, her tat fren tat was talking to me the whole nite ( the one tat left early..), contacts me everyday and in fact I just had her for Supper few hours ago at her place after dinner at Hway Kwang. LOL!! Wats more...the 3 gals u got to know at SLim ( the other table)...they have been partying with us fo few days laew....now waiting for u to come back and pick the ripe fruits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macallan21 View Post
Bro u damn tok gong... cheong till so late still fresh the next day. I kun all the way on thurs the moment i step into the plane and didnt wake up until plane stopped. 555
Bro, its not easy man...got to cut down liao...tonite dun party also late nite..KNS so much work this week...SIANZ!!
Old 18-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post

Colour coded some...Red for ST only...Yellow for ST and LT ok...Black for if u very desperate etc etc...

!!
Lolx,I go for white.
Old 18-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah sianz.. just came back to LOS yesterday Today tio reservist letter High Key some more.. zzz any bro got any exp what will happen if i di gong saying i oversea i dont know ? ?
Old 18-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
Wah sianz.. just came back to LOS yesterday Today tio reservist letter High Key some more.. zzz any bro got any exp what will happen if i di gong saying i oversea i dont know ? ?
Kanna warning letter lohz.Haha I always tio want.
Old 18-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Kanna warning letter lohz.Haha I always tio want.
wont tio charge 1 right ? 555
Old 18-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
All ICT letters are mailed to you way in advance.
You've ample time to write in to your unit to defer if necessary.
Subjected to your ICT NS CO for approval.

If you act blur and miss your ICT.
You'll receive a letter and you're required to report to your unit and give a full explaination why you miss your ICT.

If you continue to act blur and not contact your unit.
SAF will send Military Police to come to your house and arrest you!

Rules are set by the SAF not you.
You can play punk but prepare to face all consequences!
Old 18-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
I kanna many times, but haven tio charge yet. Don't risk la. U know sillypore, everything is law by law.
Old 18-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I kanna many times, but haven tio charge yet. Don't risk la. U know sillypore, everything is law by law.
I've seen some jokers during NSF period always go Detention Barracks because of AWOL.
End up serve NS for 4-5 years!

What's the point?
This type of jokers are usually the ones that have attitude problems.

If got genuine problems can always talk to you superior.
If genuine case most likely your unit will grant you to stay out to settle your personal problems or hardships.
Old 18-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

Thanks bro.. ya i think i better not risk it also
Old 18-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro.. ya i think i better not risk it also
Bro...dun risk it...during my NS days back then...I was attached to the Defense Attache Office in Bangkok as the only NSF Officer. U will never believe the number of guys tat came here run both NS and also Reservist..and how many kena charged or stopped at Immigration at airport. Its not a nice experience to kena stopped at ur own immigration....

if u must, write in to ask for deferment lah....nowadays i believe its much easier especially u can prove u already here in BKK.
Old 18-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

U go dizzy becoz they spin?? Imagine if u were the one going round and round..LOL!!

Bro...it was fun lah...tell u something...few nites ago when I was at Insomnia, saw ur tat gal tat u collected the first nite there..she came over to tug me and asked where u are..LOL!! Seems like u left a very good impression on her..LOL!

And Slim....u want me to say?? I told u sure happen rite? hahah!! Now, her tat fren tat was talking to me the whole nite ( the one tat left early..), contacts me everyday and in fact I just had her for Supper few hours ago at her place after dinner at Hway Kwang. LOL!! Wats more...the 3 gals u got to know at SLim ( the other table)...they have been partying with us fo few days laew....now waiting for u to come back and pick the ripe fruits...

Bro, its not easy man...got to cut down liao...tonite dun party also late nite..KNS so much work this week...SIANZ!!
The colour code is a great idea, solution to all the confusion

I wish I've stayed longer at SLIM, but got other plans in the morning. I made a solo venture to Scratch Dog on Friday night. Packed with locals and less than 10 farangs. Babes galore and I can't really tell the diff between real party goers and FL/WL. Did what I could to engage a couple of chics but unfortunately can't speak a word in Thai. After 10min of chicken/duck talk followed by blank looks.... I give up I must be doing something very wrong.

Take it easy with the partying, health is more than wealth... it's priceless, don't squander it off
Old 18-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
If genuine case most likely your unit will grant you to stay out to settle your personal problems or hardships.
The SG army is a joke.... I had exit permit for about 10 yrs till now. 1 fine day, got a call from Mindef, a guy told me it was compulsory for me to go for FFI but why I didn't go or change appointment. I told him politely, I have exit permit, staying in oversea. Funny thing was, he die die wanted me to go back SG for FFI.

I immediately TL, told him I will be back to SG during CNY. Can I change the appointment to the first day of CNY and also I applied exit permit is to prevent all this army shits. If you still want me to go back just 1 day for FFI, please get the CO to approve my air ticket claim.
Old 18-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I've seen some jokers during NSF period always go Detention Barracks because of AWOL.
End up serve NS for 4-5 years!

What's the point?
This type of jokers are usually the ones that have attitude problems.

Ya during my regular years also see a lot of these.
Hand cuff some more.
Old 18-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
U knew u had reservist ICT today .U did not apply for deferment and go to BKK today. What is the reason for your action ?
Old 18-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Sentsggirls...yeah...actually that day when i went there..it was like 8pm...the choices were pretty good....and dun u think its good tat u dun have to be the one waling ard?? They go round and round for u to see better rite??
bro, pls bring me to go eat sushi on my next trip, whats the name of place and is around where? I want go google see the pics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1