The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
eauclaire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Friend’s Mum

Really nice story.
Hope to read more.
Old 28-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
pinkthunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing nice story.
Old 28-05-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Wibers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all bros for contributing their encounters
Old 29-05-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=kennethlee;18746597]When I first met my gf ‘s mum sometime about 1 year ago, it was wow her mum is a very attractive lady with nice figure & smooth complexion. I was told her mum is in her late 40 but she looks very much younger than her age. My gf is 22 this year and since then we have been having dinner together after we finish work. This is where I got to know her mum better. She is an OL working in the CBD area. I notice besides having dinner with us her mum usually goes home after work and has very little social activities outside work except occasionally she goes for short holiday with her female colleagues.
A couple of months back my gf left for overseas study, doing a master deg. So every now & then I get to see her mum more often. We get along well and I beginning to fall for her and very often I would get an erection easily when I am with her. One day she asked me to help look after her place while she was away for a short holiday so that I can open the door when the contractor came to service the air-cond. I was also asked to help water the plants in her place. So that day after the work was done I went round to make sure the lights are all switched off ...then I spotted her soiled panty in a small basket in her bathroom. She must have forgotten to wash it before she left for her holiday. Straightaway I picked up and started licking on the part that has her juice on it. I ended up pcc and cum on her panty. I began to imagine when will I get to lick her pussy.

To continue soon...

One bro pm me and asked me to share more. Sorry I just came back from KL this evening.

I already had sex with her last Sat night ( my first time) after her company’s annual D&D where she won a hamper. She was glad I went to fetch her home as there was a very long queue for taxi. She looked great that evening with her black dress & I could smell her nice perfume...not very strong but just right.
Upon reaching her place, she got me a cold drink and started to show me those pictures she took with her colleagues at the dinner. She was in a very happy mood always smiling and as I began to move closer to her I could sense she was quite ready for a ‘good time’. I started to kiss her neck followed by her lips...which slowly developed into frenching. Her tongue tasted very nice...and we enjoyed frenching each other and it got more & more passionate. I began to slip my right hand into her inner thigh before I unzip her dress and very soon she was naked. I then undressed myself and gave her a good painting...wow very nice pussy , clean without much hair and soon she was very wet. Suddenly she told me she wanted to go for a shower so I followed her to the bathroom. She has very nice body(with B cup) with very fair & smooth skin...no dark spot at all...I would say is very creamy. I like what I saw and we had a great time in the shower with lots of frenching. After that it was followed by more foreplay, frenching and bed action. Both of us had a great time and I think she had multiple orgasms. Her moaning was music to my ear. After such a satisfying & enjoyable session we both just fell asleep until the next morning.

Now planning for a RTF.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing TS. This is interesting,please continue...we are waiting for update.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Banezir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethlee View Post
One bro pm me and asked me to share more. Sorry I just came back from KL this evening.

I already had sex with her last Sat night ( my first time) after her company’s annual D&D where she won a hamper. She was glad I went to fetch her home as there was a very long queue for taxi. She looked great that evening with her black dress & I could smell her nice perfume...not very strong but just right.
Upon reaching her place, she got me a cold drink and started to show me those pictures she took with her colleagues at the dinner. She was in a very happy mood always smiling and as I began to move closer to her I could sense she was quite ready for a ‘good time’. I started to kiss her neck followed by her lips...which slowly developed into frenching. Her tongue tasted very nice...and we enjoyed frenching each other and it got more & more passionate. I began to slip my right hand into her inner thigh before I unzip her dress and very soon she was naked. I then undressed myself and gave her a good painting...wow very nice pussy , clean without much hair and soon she was very wet. Suddenly she told me she wanted to go for a shower so I followed her to the bathroom. She has very nice body(with B cup) with very fair & smooth skin...no dark spot at all...I would say is very creamy. I like what I saw and we had a great time in the shower with lots of frenching. After that it was followed by more foreplay, frenching and bed action. Both of us had a great time and I think she had multiple orgasms. Her moaning was music to my ear. After such a satisfying & enjoyable session we both just fell asleep until the next morning.

Now planning for a RTF.
Camping for your next encounter
Old 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=kennethlee;18751975]
Quote:
When I first met my gf ‘s mum sometime about 1 year ago, it was wow her mum is a very attractive lady with nice figure & smooth complexion. I was told her mum is in her late 40 but she looks very much younger than her age. My gf is 22 this year and since then we have been having dinner together after we finish work. This is where I got to know her mum better. She is an OL working in the CBD area. I notice besides having dinner with us her mum usually goes home after work and has very little social activities outside work except occasionally she goes for short holiday with her female colleagues.
A couple of months back my gf left for overseas study, doing a master deg. So every now & then I get to see her mum more often. We get along well and I beginning to fall for her and very often I would get an erection easily when I am with her. One day she asked me to help look after her place while she was away for a short holiday so that I can open the door when the contractor came to service the air-cond. I was also asked to help water the plants in her place. So that day after the work was done I went round to make sure the lights are all switched off ...then I spotted her soiled panty in a small basket in her bathroom. She must have forgotten to wash it before she left for her holiday. Straightaway I picked up and started licking on the part that has her juice on it. I ended up pcc and cum on her panty. I began to imagine when will I get to lick her pussy.

To continue soon...

Now planning for a RTF.
How you manage to convince her to let you fuck her?
Old 04-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

implicitly, you are your gf's step daddy now after the fun time with her mum

[QUOTE=kennethlee;18751975]
Quote:
When I first met my gf ‘s mum sometime about 1 year ago, it was wow her mum is a very attractive lady with nice figure & smooth complexion. I was told her mum is in her late 40 but she looks very much younger than her age. My gf is 22 this year and since then we have been having dinner together after we finish work. This is where I got to know her mum better. She is an OL working in the CBD area. I notice besides having dinner with us her mum usually goes home after work and has very little social activities outside work except occasionally she goes for short holiday with her female colleagues.

To continue soon...

Now planning for a RTF.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnnychan7674 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wish I had an encounter like this
Old 05-06-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We are having great sex.....she is really good in bed. We are enjoying ourselves and is getting better each time we have sex. 2 RTF already. Every lady has her needs and desires. I like her moaning, it is real and she has multiple orgasms each time we have sex.
Sorry I have to go out now...will continue later.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
luveyou29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Then she bent down to serve the food to you, and in the process, ‘showed’ you everything, right? How are her boobs like?
Very nice view when she bent, the twins shaking sexily
Old 05-06-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dex88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting, good sharing
Old 06-06-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1