The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
all bro,

i will go AC for my first trip by end of the month with some bro here. According the info that i read here and advice from all nice bro here i understand that there are few things i must beware with because i'm newbie to philippines such as:

1) never bring more than 10k peso each person
2) must fill in the departure form when we reach
3) never walk alone in dark
4) never believe to any stranger
5) what else?
just add on for u...based on my tiny knowledge i have...

1) try not to keep all yr $ in one place, just in case if the authorities search yr bag...for precaution only
2) u got to fill the arrival form, maybe given onboard yr flight and also fill departure form at airport when u going back
3) still ok to walk at night at fields avenue as more human traffic..but try not to venture to perimeter area late night or very early morning
4) be wary of strangers approach u...trying to be friendly, pretend knowing u..etc
5) beware of pickpockets when u walking on streets or if u taking jeepney, watch out for ladyboys on street that may gang up to pickpocket as well
6) dont get into fights with locals like street peddlers, beggars, the law sides with them
7) before pay the bill at bar, run thru yr bill, see if the charges correct and not extra charges
8) use condom when bonking of cos...

hmm..did i miss anything else? experienced bros care to correct if i am wrong?

sorry for being long winded, i hope it helps but doesnt scares u...just trying to help...just enjoy yrself and have fun,..
Old 17-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
You missed out the most important one...... take pics and post FRs !
Old 18-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
hahaha that was a good one bro.
Old 18-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi seasoned AC brudders,

I'll be making my maiden trip to AC next month, and after reading a lot of information online, there're still some pointers that I'll need some clarification. Thus I hope to be able to get some advise from you guys.

Peso
Should I use SGD to change to PHP in Singapore? Or should I use USD to change to PHP over in AC? And also what is the maximum allowable cash one is allowed to bring into Clark?

EWR
I read somewhere that there is (or was) a practice that instead of payment for a direct EWR, one could also buy a certain total number of LDs to your target lady for that night and you can take her back for the night. Is this still in practice?

Billing @ Bars/Clubs
I assume that billing will come when you're about to leave and ask for the bill. How much should I tip ontop of the bill? Say 10%?
Or do I need to tip everytime a drink is serve like in HDY and Danok.

Return Airport Tax
I understand that there is a departure tax. Do I pay for it during departure check-in, or is there a special counter at the airport for me to do that.

Thank you very very much in advance.
CB:
Old 18-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

7) before pay the bill at bar, run thru yr bill, see if the charges correct and not extra charges

sorry for being long winded, i hope it helps but doesnt scares u...just trying to help...just enjoy yrself and have fun,..
Always pay on the spot; ie. when served. To avoid EXTRAS.
Old 18-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
all bro,

i will go AC for my first trip by end of the month with some bro here. According the info that i read here and advice from all nice bro here i understand that there are few things i must beware with because i'm newbie to philippines such as:

5) what else?
errr .. practice common sense ??

And .. well, don't believe in deals that are too good to be true ... like "sir, we can find you virgin girl for 3,000 peso (which turns out to be kiss your own virgin ass for 30,000 peso or more .. ) " or ... "sir, you can find cheap drinks .. at my friends' bar .. "

Well, some have been brave and came out with success, but the majority fell along the way and dare not even admit they got conned big time .. and my bet says 90% are ashamed to even admit they fell for it ..

To avoid tricksters, avoid wearing T-shirts saying "Singapore" as that will give them a one-up in chatting you or confusing you .. starting off with "I met you in Singapore, remember ???" and the moment you slow down you are in trouble .. or starting to look like a mark ..

And if you see bunch of kids, walk away from them -or if you are into smoking, light a cigerrette and walk away .. like something made you change your mind ..

And .. my all-time favourite tips - keep less money in your pocket, and carry a slim wallet with minimum cash and carry a cheap phone - so loss of either will not wreck your holiday plans ...

of course, you can not listen and get a bodyguard, or a companion or .. a well experienced guy ..
Old 18-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

My reply in red.hope it helps
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover View Post
Hi seasoned AC brudders,

I'll be making my maiden trip to AC next month, and after reading a lot of information online, there're still some pointers that I'll need some clarification. Thus I hope to be able to get some advise from you guys.

Peso
Should I use SGD to change to PHP in Singapore? Or should I use USD to change to PHP over in AC? And also what is the maximum allowable cash one is allowed to bring into Clark?

You are allow to bring 10kpeso currency into or out of Philippines.you can change a little in sg then the rest in ac.the rates are better in ac anyway.you are allow to bring in other currency not exceeding 10k usd.

EWR
I read somewhere that there is (or was) a practice that instead of payment for a direct EWR, one could also buy a certain total number of LDs to your target lady for that night and you can take her back for the night. Is this still in practice?

Some bar require u to buy at least one or two drinks pior to barfine.but most can point & pay.some ewr comes in a form of one tray of water down colour drinks or a bottle of 'party animal'which is for policy purpose that they are releasing the girl early & not prostitution.

Billing @ Bars/Clubs
I assume that billing will come when you're about to leave and ask for the bill. How much should I tip ontop of the bill? Say 10%?
Or do I need to tip everytime a drink is serve like in HDY and Danok.

U can pay the bill when u decide to leave.but rem to check the chit everytime the new one comes in as padding chit may happen.

Average service 1 drink-5-20p.
2drinks 10-30p.
More than 2 drinks& above.30p to 80p.

If the waitress service is good like being attentive yet not pushy or give me a massage I tip 100p to reward the goodness.

If the waitress behaves like a cunt keeps she gets the coins leftover or zero.

Access your own account how much u will like to reward the good or bad.

Return Airport Tax
I understand that there is a departure tax. Do I pay for it during departure check-in, or is there a special counter at the airport for me to do that.

There is a counter before u enter the departure immigration to pay the tax.

Thank you very very much in advance.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 18-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Rub&Buah

Very well replied. You were prompt and informative.
Old 18-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

I understand that the PI has implemented the airport tax inclusive into the flight fares. Why are you guys still paying the airport tax separately?
Old 18-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

SQ2600: if you bought the ticket minus the Philippines airport tax, you still have to pay the tax separately, as used to be the practice

if your carrier has amended tickets to Philippines to include the airport tax, yes, no need to pay .. if not, go the old route ..
Old 18-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
all bro,

5) what else?
Since you going with some bros here, just don't do things the bros dont do and yet dont do everything they do too hahaa
Old 18-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:

1) try not to keep all yr $ in one place, just in case if the authorities search yr bag...for precaution only
2) u got to fill the arrival form, maybe given onboard yr flight and also fill departure form at airport when u going back
3) still ok to walk at night at fields avenue as more human traffic..but try not to venture to perimeter area late night or very early morning
4) be wary of strangers approach u...trying to be friendly, pretend knowing u..etc
5) beware of pickpockets when u walking on streets or if u taking jeepney, watch out for ladyboys on street that may gang up to pickpocket as well
6) dont get into fights with locals like street peddlers, beggars, the law sides with them
8) use condom when bonking of cos...

bro, thanks for your valued info..it won't scares me, i only worry for no pussy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
attach pics? its too complicated for me lol...bro etsys already explain before i think its to deep for me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
hahaha that was a good one bro.
bro, shall we perform a join FR? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
errr .. practice common sense ??

And .. well, don't believe in deals that are too good to be true ... like "sir, we can find you virgin girl for 3,000 peso (which turns out to be kiss your own virgin ass for 30,000 peso or more .. ) " or ... "sir, you can find cheap drinks .. at my friends' bar .. "

Well, some have been brave and came out with success, but the majority fell along the way and dare not even admit they got conned big time .. and my bet says 90% are ashamed to even admit they fell for it ..

To avoid tricksters, avoid wearing T-shirts saying "Singapore" as that will give them a one-up in chatting you or confusing you .. starting off with "I met you in Singapore, remember ???" and the moment you slow down you are in trouble .. or starting to look like a mark ..

And if you see bunch of kids, walk away from them -or if you are into smoking, light a cigerrette and walk away .. like something made you change your mind ..

And .. my all-time favourite tips - keep less money in your pocket, and carry a slim wallet with minimum cash and carry a cheap phone - so loss of either will not wreck your holiday plans ...

of course, you can not listen and get a bodyguard, or a companion or .. a well experienced guy ..
bro, thanks for your valued info, you are always helpful
Old 18-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
I understand that the PI has implemented the airport tax inclusive into the flight fares. Why are you guys still paying the airport tax separately?
Only for flights at Manila. The other airports have not been implemented yet.
Old 19-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

I heard from my friend, they got raid in pubs today? not sure how true..
Old 19-10-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
I heard from my friend, they got raid in pubs today? not sure how true..
Which bars? So far situation normal in Fields ave
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1