The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 26-03-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic Without Her Knowing It

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindropsinsg View Post
Hi friends! My humble contribution to this awesome thread. Have always had this kink to show/share 29 year old wifey.

Keen to see more?

P.S > Tribute pics (cum on her pics) will be rewarded.

Great share, Bro raindropsinsg! Thanks so much!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 26-03-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Thanks, u guys are way hotter, I would say her plus is her slim legs else we all aging liao 🤣 with tummy n love handles . Hopefully we get to see my bros share of coz still sensoring the necessary la.
I am right your missus really has a nice pair of boobs and that pussy.....👍 nice.
Old 26-03-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nice one !
Wow that butt so firm and round....remind me of my wife's when she is much younger.
Old 26-03-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 5
SB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Wow that butt so firm and round....remind me of my wife's when she is much younger.
She is 49 this year. Born in 1973
Old 26-03-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB69 View Post
She is 49 this year. Born in 1973

Wow your missus has maintain hers really well.....my wife is a couple of years younger but hers is no where near your missus ....how I wish ....haha

Last edited by Baileys; 26-03-2022 at 09:26 PM.
Old 26-03-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks, u guys are way hotter, I would say her plus is her slim legs else we all aging liao 🤣 with tummy n love handles . Hopefully we get to see my bros share of coz still sensoring the necessary la.
for 40 plus i think her figure is very good

the clean shaven pussy deserve lots of love
Old 26-03-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Thanks man, we are heading into the big 5 soon. To accept come what may also la. We had our good times, only when w/o the kids like i say then we more 'dont care', sometimes my kids one in p6 another p4 still shower with her, abit headache
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
for 40 plus i think her figure is very good

the clean shaven pussy deserve lots of love
Old 26-03-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 16
fireglow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfireglow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfireglow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfireglow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thks for sharing she look delicious,if u don't mind me saying !
Old 26-03-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thanks man, we are heading into the big 5 soon. To accept come what may also la. We had our good times, only when w/o the kids like i say then we more 'dont care', sometimes my kids one in p6 another p4 still shower with her, abit headache
Eh, I hope the kids are girls?
Old 27-03-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rko_animalz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Body looks great. Boobs and pussy reminds of my regular FL.
Old 27-03-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
wah so old already still need help with showering?

anyways, age is just a number and if you love your partner whatever shape also beautiful
Old 27-03-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 5
SB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of lightSB69 is a glorious beacon of light

Good Morning Sunday !!!!

Old 27-03-2022, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
crayons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahh u all damn good, i wish to contribute my wifey pics to this thread soon liao!
Old 27-03-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayons View Post
Wahh u all damn good, i wish to contribute my wifey pics to this thread soon liao!
Looking forward!
Old 27-03-2022, 06:48 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Quote:
Sexy and delicious! Definitely my type of milf! Reminds me of my last milf gf - mid 40s, tall, sexy legs, nice boobs, perky ass! Simply enjoyed ramping and stuffing her every time! Can never get enough of her😎
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1