The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2018, 09:54 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please stop giving FAKE IC info and protect our playground!

Dare to visit the don't worry lah.

Raid then raid lor... rules isn't disadvantage to us who visit spa.

Unless govt change rules stating we cannot visit spa lor.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

This issue has been raised time and again until it gets kinda tiresome.

Just do what you like. For those who want to come clean on their personal particulars at the point of registration by all means do so. Those who have reservations for one reason or another & prefer to do otherwise, proceed by all means so long as you know the consequences.

No point carrying on this debate & trying to convince one another. There are far more important things when it comes to cheonging that should occupy our minds
Old 22-07-2018, 10:03 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
This issue has been raised time and again until it gets kinda tiresome.

Just do what you like. For those who want to come clean on their personal particulars at the point of registration by all means do so. Those who have reservations for one reason or another & prefer to do otherwise, proceed by all means so long as you know the consequences.

No point carrying on this debate & trying to convince one another. There are far more important things when it comes to cheonging that should occupy our minds
Cant convince one another one... those fear for raids thinking that their names will be make known to the whole world will continue to fear for it.

Those doesn't fear for raids will not overnight fear for raids as well.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

I have not found any thing on the SPF website that says it's mandatory by SPA owner to take down ID details of their clients. . anyone saw it before ?

how secure are their system for those using IPAd log in ? what are they going to do with those data ?

if the recent Singhealth breach of data is of no concern to you, then by all means give your data freely whenever people ask for it.

can you imagine if these SPA owner says someone hacked into their system and released all the data...i think very jialat...u think you can tell your wife / gf that u just go for a massage at 12midnight or 3pm in the afternoon...

XXX - visited ASS spa bukit batok (known to provide sexual services) at 4pm.
YYY- visited Lx Spa at Md Sultan - (also know to provide HJ ) at 2am.
Old 22-07-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
I have not found any thing on the SPF website that says it's mandatory by SPA owner to take down ID details of their clients. . anyone saw it before ?

I think it's stated as one of the licensing conditions or in the relevant regulations. No time to do research and quote here, so feel free to prove me wrong. But it definitely won't be stated on the polis website!
Old 23-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Imagine.

You told your wife you working late on 24th feb. but actually to go drinking and going spa

Then that spa ganna hack/whatever and details are released online. And she saw it.

Go back kneel washingboard/keyboard.

Frankly write down I not so worried. Electronic easy to ctrl-f and find one.

But then spa owners don’t give a fuck if you get a divorce because you got caught lying to your co by going spa when you are supposed to go work.
So I don’t see why I have to give a fuck to them.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Old 23-07-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Jjleejj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fine or what if I wrote the fake IC. Do not know what is the purpose behind. Gelyang legal prostitution also do not need to write
Old 23-07-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Please stop giving FAKE IC info and protect our playground!

Google...
Massage parlour act clients register customers list

select sso.agc.gov.sg

Singapore government statutes online plus
Updated july 2018
Massg estbmt act 2017 it went thr parliament at end of 2017
Now known as masg estbmt rule 2018
Started 1st march 2018.
Updated yesterday, .

The client list must be kept for one year.
ACT 45 of 2017
PART 4 ,PARA 14, CUS LIST.

Last edited by sionglim; 23-07-2018 at 10:14 PM.
Old 23-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Google...
Massage parlour act clients register

select sso.agc.gov.sg

Singapore government statutes online plus
Updated july 2018
fine 5k woh....
The client must keep for one year.
Last time was three month
Quote:
13. — (1) Any person who contravenes rule 5, 6, 7 (1), (2) or (5), 8, 9, 10 or 11 shall be
guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $1,000.
(2) In addition to any other penalty imposed, the Licensing Officer may revoke any
licence issued under the Act for a contravention of any provision of these Rules.
The SPA owners actually have to verify what we put down is not false....

so if we put fake particulars , the SPA owner kena....not my problem.
Old 23-07-2018, 09:53 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Imagine.

You told your wife you working late on 24th feb. but actually to go drinking and going spa

Then that spa ganna hack/whatever and details are released online. And she saw it.

Go back kneel washingboard/keyboard.

Frankly write down I not so worried. Electronic easy to ctrl-f and find one.

But then spa owners don’t give a fuck if you get a divorce because you got caught lying to your co by going spa when you are supposed to go work.
So I don’t see why I have to give a fuck to them.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Why go massage need to lied to your wife??

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 23-07-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Why go massage need to lied to your wife??
Sigh. Not everyone got the luxury to go drinking with buddy’s then go massage.

Cheers
Old 23-07-2018, 10:25 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Sigh. Not everyone got the luxury to go drinking with buddy’s then go massage.

Cheers
I see... hmm but fake ID u gona create more trouble for yourself only if in the event of checks

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 23-07-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
UncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why can’t tell wife u have bad ache & nid go massage. U nid 2 tell more lie 2 cover 1 lie.
Old 23-07-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
I see... hmm but fake ID u gona create more trouble for yourself only if in the event of checks
Yes very true.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
u kena before ?

is that how it works when there is a raid ? check client ic against the register ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1