The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light
Challenge your ML

Hi bros, wanna share a new somewhat fetish of mine hehe .. been doing this for 3 months now and personally i find it thrilling..

3 months ago i went to a regular mp of mine and during gq after tcss w my regular, i tot of smth. i told her i didnt wan to release that day but instead just wan my kuku to be touched. she was confused at 1st bt after explain a bit she understood n we agreed 30 for no release jus tease kuku but if end up release i pay the normal 50.

soon the playing started and to my surprise my regular got some unused kuku playing skill. hard explain but basically instead of the usually play kuku awhile then shake shake until release it is play kuku all the way n unused or hidden skills all come out. from then on other mps during gq i use this.

to each his own, bt bros out there no harm trying if u r up for it. tell the ml u dw release but just wan her play ur kuku at 30 or below . if abv reject or just go for the normal 50 release. its like play mind game w the ml. they noe u dw release but if end up release they get 50 bt then u will get to experience holding bk ur load n some skills u nv new they can do n if end up release the experience is way over the normal sop hj.

like i said , to each his own, must be ready no release end of session if u end up no pewpew bt pay tips. cheers all hope u all like my sharing. dun ask me for ctc of places ive been to bt im up for trading . u can try anywhere
Old 23-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Challenge your ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneemeeh View Post
Hi bros, wanna share a new somewhat fetish of mine hehe .. been doing this for 3 months now and personally i find it thrilling..

3 months ago i went to a regular mp of mine and during gq after tcss w my regular, i tot of smth. i told her i didnt wan to release that day but instead just wan my kuku to be touched. she was confused at 1st bt after explain a bit she understood n we agreed 30 for no release jus tease kuku but if end up release i pay the normal 50.

soon the playing started and to my surprise my regular got some unused kuku playing skill. hard explain but basically instead of the usually play kuku awhile then shake shake until release it is play kuku all the way n unused or hidden skills all come out. from then on other mps during gq i use this.

to each his own, bt bros out there no harm trying if u r up for it. tell the ml u dw release but just wan her play ur kuku at 30 or below . if abv reject or just go for the normal 50 release. its like play mind game w the ml. they noe u dw release but if end up release they get 50 bt then u will get to experience holding bk ur load n some skills u nv new they can do n if end up release the experience is way over the normal sop hj.

like i said , to each his own, must be ready no release end of session if u end up no pewpew bt pay tips. cheers all hope u all like my sharing. dun ask me for ctc of places ive been to bt im up for trading . u can try anywhere
Bro, is it a milf?
Old 23-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy... $50. U all really willingly get chopped.

Offer nothing more than $30. Try challenging them with that. And almost all will agree to wank it.

THAT is the biggest challenge you can have for yourself (big head control small one) and for them to accept, and not chop $50
Old 23-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Offer nothing more than $30. Try challenging them with that. And almost all will agree to wank it.

THAT is the biggest challenge you can have for yourself (big head control small one) and for them to accept, and not chop $50
To each his own bro. I do it for the thrill . Money im willing to spend
Old 24-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hmmm....u manage to find $30 still these days?

Even low end ktv joint also need tipping of $30 for butterflying

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

yah still can find hj plus roaming.... for 30.... depends on chemistry ...

wah now ktv tip already 30 bucks.... last time like 10 years ago can tip 20... hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hmmm....u manage to find $30 still these days?

Even low end ktv joint also need tipping of $30 for butterflying
Old 26-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I had a challenge before. I used to have a regular ML who I always end the session with a HJ. Then one day I was kind of lethargic, after the massage which was really good, I told her not to do the HJ as I was not interested. I told her I was not in shape and will not cum and might as well save the money. She challenge and said she will definitely make me cum like nobody business and if not I don't have to pay for it. So I said ahead, but no cum no money and she accepted. She tried various mean with her skilful hand but still not able to got me a full erection. But suddenly she decided to strip naked and invited me to roam her full body including fingering her. She even did a BJ on me which she did not do it to me before. With all these aggressive move, I finally erupted. So I lost the challenge and paid up $50.
She also laughed and said she never worked so hard but she cannot lose face.
Old 26-07-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I had a challenge before. I used to have a regular ML who I always end the session with a HJ. Then one day I was kind of lethargic, after the massage which was really good, I told her not to do the HJ as I was not interested. I told her I was not in shape and will not cum and might as well save the money. She challenge and said she will definitely make me cum like nobody business and if not I don't have to pay for it. So I said ahead, but no cum no money and she accepted. She tried various mean with her skilful hand but still not able to got me a full erection. But suddenly she decided to strip naked and invited me to roam her full body including fingering her. She even did a BJ on me which she did not do it to me before. With all these aggressive move, I finally erupted. So I lost the challenge and paid up $50.
I tried the same tactic on one of my ml a few days ago. I told her that I was not in the right shape to cum too. But too bad, she did not challenge me like yours.
Old 26-07-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
I tried the same tactic on one of my ml a few days ago. I told her that I was not in the right shape to cum too. But too bad, she did not challenge me like yours.
Sometimes, all these so call challenge really depends on luck as well.
If the ml is in a good mood, likes you can click with you.. not tired.. not feeling well etc.

Bro lam1673 did mention.. his regular ml.. so it does helps to be regular in a way..
Old 27-07-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

These are all interesting tricks and plays, will try on some of mine
Old 28-07-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Challenge your ML

For me I after standard massage and Erupting onto her hands, the ML wiped on towel and rested beside me. I told her like not enough and she said I still can come meh... I challenge her but for lunch and not $$. Condition is BJ.

I was her regular and she ever BJ me before at same rate. So
She smiled and went down on me. I went hard again and after less than 3 mins ba... I matched her rhythm and came in her mouth.

She spat on the towel and smack my thigh and said “really come again”

I bought Coffeeshop mixed veg rice lunch for her. Never forget she ask me smell her mouth got sperm smell or not....
Old 28-07-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Jonathanyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
For me I after standard massage and Erupting onto her hands, the ML wiped on towel and rested beside me. I told her like not enough and she said I still can come meh... I challenge her but for lunch and not $$. Condition is BJ.

I was her regular and she ever BJ me before at same rate. So
She smiled and went down on me. I went hard again and after less than 3 mins ba... I matched her rhythm and came in her mouth.

She spat on the towel and smack my thigh and said “really come again”

I bought Coffeeshop mixed veg rice lunch for her. Never forget she ask me smell her mouth got sperm smell or not....
Wa very good deal for you... Just buy her a mixed veg rice and she help you suck for free..
Old 29-07-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Used this tactic with some local girls before. Will tell them that i never enjoyed blowjobs and was never able to cum from a blowjob. Some took up the challenge and gave me the best and most interesting sensations ever. Some of my best cim were from those who took up the challenge.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Agreed bro. Nowadays bros who frequently cheong do not pay $50 for the extra. At most $30.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
yah still can find hj plus roaming.... for 30.... depends on chemistry ...

wah now ktv tip already 30 bucks.... last time like 10 years ago can tip 20... hehe
just curious what is your pay 10 years ago and now then? is your pay still the same? if that is the case i advise you work for someone else.

if you are a business owner, think out of the box be creative see how can you grow your business.

if your pay did rise the last 10 years then STFU and stop complaining like a loser
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1