The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Really surprise now the pinoy still can allow action in the pub.
Dont mind to go and try if some bros willing to share the place name and location. Long time no CIM in Pinoy girls liao...

I'M CIM KING
Old 02-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, maskedrider & draven78eric,
sent you PMs on where to go.
Enjoy!
Old 02-08-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hi, Bros,
Yesterday, I received 15 points from a Bro who just left this note - "good comments".
Please identify yourself so that I can up you back.

Thank you.
That's me la, cheers.

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 02-08-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is SuperXXXX still playable ? I remember they have 2nd floor where u can book the small ktv room.......
Old 02-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
That's me la, cheers.
Hi, Bro Gstringgal,
Thank you. I will up you back in the next few days.
Cheers.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

what do you guys usually order? preferably something not too expensive!
Old 03-08-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
maskedrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going to night. Like to tag along
Old 03-08-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can Anyone PM me pub to go at TP?
Old 03-08-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bros, maskedrider & draven78eric,
sent you PMs on where to go.
Enjoy!
Can share with me too?
Thanks in advance!

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 04-08-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Definetely the girls were desperate for drinks.. Selected one and asked the others to go away.. A tall, fair girl,C, with big tits and relatively slim figure. Was worried if she was a LB but had soft, natural boobs. Also bluntly asked her if she was a LB.. Nice girl who was there for her first day. -
Bought her a LD, a Corona at $60 ( there were cheaper drinks) but the other girls did not leave and I had like 6 pairs of hands all over me..

Finally chased the rest off and had some personal time with C. She was very accomodating and her hands were also all over and we rubb-rubba for a while. Very keen to please as she was new.

But it was getting late and I left , telling her I will drop by next week. She was also very keen to go out with me friday afternoon but I told her I was busy. Good potential but drank her beer real fast - must talk about it next time....
Since she just arrived in Singapore, I gave her $20 tips for cab fare and meals.

Other girls in the pub were a mix, mostly darker with some slim and some not so.

No pubbing for a while as I will be travelling.

Seems like this will be a good chance for a in house CIM or short time hotel CIM and bang....? lolx

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
That's me la, cheers.
THanks Bro.
Thank you for your patience.
Upzz you back with my humble 7 points - from Wankjanice.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Hi, all,

I am back.
Wow! It has been very quiet.
It's 9.22pm and I am heading out to check out a pub or 2.
Probably heading to Duxton.

Happy Holiday ....
Old 11-08-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Hi, Bros,
everyone has been very quiet in the chat...except for a few bros who have been PMing me for tips.

I wanted to go out on the 8th but other matters came up.
Eventually went out on the night of the National Day.
Headed to my first choice destination..

As I was having a smoke(bad habit) outside Pub A, I saw this pretty, well built Pinay walk towards me.
I smiled and she smiled back. I asked her which pub she worked in and she surprisingly repied "in Pub A".
I was kind of surprised, I always go there and I dont remember seeing her...so I asked for her name and etched it in my brain.

Well, that is a lesson to be learnt - you always only look at the girls that come up to you and say hi BUT there are shy nicer jewels hiding in the background..
Once I went in, the whole Pub was empty . I was the only customer..
The usual girls rushed up to me incluing the ones I have "blacklisted".. Chased them away and asked for J.
Boss said J is changing and helped me chase the rest away.
A little later, she came in from the back and walked up to me..
Bought her a LD and we settled in for some nice hugs , french kissing and getting to know her body...All the while, she was also checking out my bro.
I had not enjoyed myself in that pub for a while as I had basically blacklisted most of the girls for bad behaviour( too sticky, drink too fast, etc) and kept asking the boss when the new girls are coming.

She was very responsive but when I went lower, she said she was having period...
Hmm. So no point heading for the VIP room..She said come back after Sunday...
I will as she is pretty and has a solid body.
Stayed a little longer , she had 3 LDs from me.
I have a bottle of whiskey there, so no expense on myself...

Left and headed to Pub B.

Same here. Pub was empty and still lit up and all the girls rushed over.
I picked a girl I know well, also a J, another pretty but small sized girl, and asked her to sit with me.
She said , sorry and quickly went to tone down the lights and created a better environment.
Said it was empty like that most days this week..
Got her a LD and we started rubbing down each other. She knows I usually go to the VIP room, so she was focussed on fondling my bro to motivate me to go up.
That kind of put me off and I left after 1 LD.
Again I had a bottle here, so no expense on me.

Totally unssatisfied, went to Pub C and same thing- totally empty and all the girls rushed over.
The 2 girls I know were not in sight and the rest, (I can see all desperate for customers), kept trying to paw at me and make small talk like "how was your day?"..
Again this pissed me off and I left without buying any drinks.

Then, realising I have already gone to my 3 regular ones, headed to Pub D. I have not been there for more than a year.
I used to like the place long ago as they usually have nice pretty girls .
However pub is brightly lit and the girls are pretty shy to do much more than hug .
Still the same but I settle for one really pretty and tall, slim girl , also another J.
Started of with just holding hands and chatting but after the second LD, she was still holding hands and at least hugging now.
She said she loved seafood. So agreed to meet her on Sunday afternoon for lunch..
Let's see how that develops. Helps that I am single.

After that, I left...
Of course, totally unsatisfied and went back to Pub A.
The girl I met earlier J, was with annother customer but I was not there for her. I called over one of the girls, S, from my blacklisted group.
Took her into the VIP room and had a good time in there..
She was very glad that I bought her drinks and was very willing to do what I ask.
As I left, I kicked myself and told myself- Next time, save the money, ignore the pretty girl with the period and stick to the proven girls who love to perform for you...

Ah! We never stop learning...Went home happy, though.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi, Bros,
everyone has been very quiet in the chat...except for a few bros who have been PMing me for tips.

I wanted to go out on the 8th but other matters came up.
Eventually went out on the night of the National Day.
Headed to my first choice destination..

As I was having a smoke(bad habit) outside Pub A, I saw this pretty, well built Pinay walk towards me.
I smiled and she smiled back. I asked her which pub she worked in and she surprisingly repied "in Pub A".
I was kind of surprised, I always go there and I dont remember seeing her...so I asked for her name and etched it in my brain.

Well, that is a lesson to be learnt - you always only look at the girls that come up to you and say hi BUT there are shy nicer jewels hiding in the background..
Once I went in, the whole Pub was empty . I was the only customer..
The usual girls rushed up to me incluing the ones I have "blacklisted".. Chased them away and asked for J.
Boss said J is changing and helped me chase the rest away.
A little later, she came in from the back and walked up to me..
Bought her a LD and we settled in for some nice hugs , french kissing and getting to know her body...All the while, she was also checking out my bro.
I had not enjoyed myself in that pub for a while as I had basically blacklisted most of the girls for bad behaviour( too sticky, drink too fast, etc) and kept asking the boss when the new girls are coming.

She was very responsive but when I went lower, she said she was having period...
Hmm. So no point heading for the VIP room..She said come back after Sunday...
I will as she is pretty and has a solid body.
Stayed a little longer , she had 3 LDs from me.
I have a bottle of whiskey there, so no expense on myself...

Left and headed to Pub B.

Same here. Pub was empty and still lit up and all the girls rushed over.
I picked a girl I know well, also a J, another pretty but small sized girl, and asked her to sit with me.
She said , sorry and quickly went to tone down the lights and created a better environment.
Said it was empty like that most days this week..
Got her a LD and we started rubbing down each other. She knows I usually go to the VIP room, so she was focussed on fondling my bro to motivate me to go up.
That kind of put me off and I left after 1 LD.
Again I had a bottle here, so no expense on me.

Totally unssatisfied, went to Pub C and same thing- totally empty and all the girls rushed over.
The 2 girls I know were not in sight and the rest, (I can see all desperate for customers), kept trying to paw at me and make small talk like "how was your day?"..
Again this pissed me off and I left without buying any drinks.

Then, realising I have already gone to my 3 regular ones, headed to Pub D. I have not been there for more than a year.
I used to like the place long ago as they usually have nice pretty girls .
However pub is brightly lit and the girls are pretty shy to do much more than hug .
Still the same but I settle for one really pretty and tall, slim girl , also another J.
Started of with just holding hands and chatting but after the second LD, she was still holding hands and at least hugging now.
She said she loved seafood. So agreed to meet her on Sunday afternoon for lunch..
Let's see how that develops. Helps that I am single.

After that, I left...
Of course, totally unsatisfied and went back to Pub A.
The girl I met earlier J, was with annother customer but I was not there for her. I called over one of the girls, S, from my blacklisted group.
Took her into the VIP room and had a good time in there..
She was very glad that I bought her drinks and was very willing to do what I ask.
As I left, I kicked myself and told myself- Next time, save the money, ignore the pretty girl with the period and stick to the proven girls who love to perform for you...

Ah! We never stop learning...Went home happy, though.
Interesting bro...so many joints with VIP rooms. I only know of 2 at TP and 1 at BQ which does not allow locals to go in.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

WOW bro, u r prince of Duxton ah..haha venture into so many pubs on one single night sia.... i last visited one of the pub near Duxton too (Neil road)..
Rest of the pubs had never keen to try out yet...
Anyway for me, normally just grab some beer n relax, girls optional hihi

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1