The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 13
Angry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to behold
Qn: Why choose MP when there's FL?

Hi people, recently I have been visiting FLs a few times..and I do feel that their services are quite good, comparable if not better than the ones at MPs.

So I got a question to ask all. If there are so many FLs out there offering same kind of service with more privacy at the comfort of their rooms and same price or even cheaper than most massage parlour with special, why then do we still go to MPs? Isn't going for FLs more value for money? Just wondering. Anybody think so too?
Old 29-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qn: Why choose MP when there's FL?

Why you go for FL instead of those from legal joints?

Different types of thrill.
Old 29-03-2013, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry100 View Post
Hi people, recently I have been visiting FLs a few times..and I do feel that their services are quite good, comparable if not better than the ones at MPs.

So I got a question to ask all. If there are so many FLs out there offering same kind of service with more privacy at the comfort of their rooms and same price or even cheaper than most massage parlour with special, why then do we still go to MPs? Isn't going for FLs more value for money? Just wondering. Anybody think so too?
Massage parlour is for massage. You can choose whether or not you want special. There are some FL massage ladies... How do you explain those then? Perhaps for some brothers, going to MP seems like easier on the conscience than going to bonk an FL for pure sexual exchange? At least for me, I went to a massage lady, but had her wank me off with HDLY or JG after that HJ. Just didn't really think I should bonk her. Each have our own weird reasons or excuses...
Old 29-03-2013, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

massage shop,for real massage, xtra is optional,
but normally end up with a hj.
Freelancers as u can see from our sponsor
thread, are cheaper if going for svc.

But i still prefer walk around small shop to
select the masseuse that i one.
Old 29-03-2013, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

1. In mp you can see the ml's before hand; when u go to FL it is often a question how she looks;
2. Mp's usually are better equipped and have more facilities;
3. Mp's are checked on a regular base; who checks fl's?
4. Personally I feel less comfortable going to a private house/area instead of a public shop
5. For non-Chinese bros: many fl's are PRC and only serve Chinese bros.

Having said this: I often used FL's services....
Old 29-03-2013, 08:27 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Depend what you are going for lah. If you want a good massage, go MP - do some research in the forum, you usually can get one who can satisfied you. If you want syt, then go for FL lor, cos it is very difficult to find syts working in MP nowaday.

As a syt lover, recently I tried out many of those FL recommended here and found that some of them are really not bad. That why I don't write forum liao - very seldom go MP already mah.

One thing got to add on - FL is cheaper, usually $100 can have a satisfied screw. Furthermore, if you can click with those gals well, bring them out for makan or stay over night with them is not a problem.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 29-03-2013 at 09:55 AM.
Old 29-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
tiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i like the last 2 lines of your signature.
Old 29-03-2013, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

I am an equal opportunity cheongster.... I cheong FL, TN/MP, HC, Gentleman's clubs. Singapore, Overseas.... Only one I havent tried is call to my home or car, cause that's most risky haha.

Service and quality would obviously vary depending on the person servicing you. In my own "professional" (Cheonging profession haha) opinion. generally speaking, the one that I personally enjoy most are gentleman clubs, eg the old DCH/Nooky type clubs where you can choose the gal, hang out with them before and after a session. Service tend to be better depending on how the okt/boss coach and train them, unfortunately very few of such clubs left. HCs also in general tend to be more service oriented cause of management control. TN & Freelance will depend on luck and research. With many people posting due to personal agendas FRs are sometimes positively enhanced so are photos and what you get may disappoint. Also depends on whether you cheong with bros, if you have someone like a client or colleague or friend that you need to entertain, gentleman's clubs and HCs would work but FL how to go together? hahaha

All in all there is no right or wrong, when one is hungry, one looks for food, be it hawker, restaurant, fine dining or fast food all depends on mood, budget and company.

My 2 cents
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 29-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why choose FL when u can have FB?

To each his own lah. Individual preference.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 29-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 15
Ah_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of lightAh_tang is a glorious beacon of light

My view:

FL is for special services and good massage is a bonus.

MP is for good massage with bonus special.
Old 29-03-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Well going to FL and MP is a different thing for me.
For FL. u have the comfort of doing online shopping before proceeding.but MP takes a lot of leg work.
For FL u have to fix a time and need to be at the location at the given time. Sometime I would have last minute commitment so no really nice to put aeroplane. Going MP more on when I feel like it and when I like to go.
For MP in the good old days u can get surprises or how the lady tease u. Nowadays still hv la. but they tease u so that they can increase price another 20 for top off etc. for FL. u knows what is coming so there is not much excitement. Sometime the online photo may not match the real person.

For me I m choosy so I do not go for FL. I afraid that I change plans last minute.
Nowadays MP also sianzzz....so LL
Old 30-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 13
Angry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to behold

I see.. very interesting replies from all bros here. Haha..nowadays unless it's a newly opened MP and with good recommendation, I will prefer doing online shopping(book massage FL lady). Cuz if the picture really far off I will just reject the FL straight away. In MP, if you do that, you will get cursed and swore by all the ladies inside.

So far, the few ladies i went to are all ok and ready to please. They do not have any attitude at all, unlike some of the ladies I encountered in MPs as they not keen to do good massage at all since they are paid very little on the massage part.

In my opinion, pretty soon, MPs which offer value added services are going to be phased out and be replaced by 24 HR MPs which are clean with pure massage. FL with massage services are going to replace these MPs. Pretty much like how Samsung is replacing Apple as the world's best selling mobile phone also.lol. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion. But still I hope the bros here can continue sharing good stuffs in MPs here! I do not want to keep seeing OKTs postings of FLs only. Thank you!
Old 30-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
oldnewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO
one thing to take note of is that,
The Ladies working in MPs have to pass medical checkups to be allowed to work
but for FLs,there is no need...., so you do not know what extras they might come with

and these extras are not limited to STDs only...so bros please take care
Old 30-03-2013, 10:34 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But still I hope the bros here can continue sharing good stuffs in MPs here! I do not want to keep seeing OKTs postings of FLs only. Thank you!
Ha bro, no points to write forum nowaday as most of the gals in the HC scene cannot make it lah. I had been trying out most of the HC previously and only a handful of those gals worth to write a forum on them. But sad to say, most of my forum were deleted. I really don't know why?

So nowaday just go for FL lor. If we choose those syts, even if they are not so pretty, it still worth the price cos they are young mah. To pay $100 to screw a young gal wor, where to find in Sillypore?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
So nowaday just go for FL lor. If we choose those syts, even if they are not so pretty, it still worth the price cos they are young mah. To pay $100 to screw a young gal wor, where to find in Sillypore?
You've got PM ...
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1