The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-05-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Bro, the reality is that u cannot get the best of both worlds.... very seldom...

U want slim SYT, u don't get boobs... u want boobs, u don't get slim SYT...

I think god just wants to be fair....
that so true. but if u get boobs and SYT... then good for u hahah!

looks enhanced though but tech is good nowadays. might look and feel real
Old 26-05-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, the reality is that u cannot get the best of both worlds.... very seldom...

U want slim SYT, u don't get boobs... u want boobs, u don't get slim SYT...

I hope have someone as amazing as Tik..

Sad to see her leave so soon lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-05-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

FR for MCM from Sex Amazon

This must be my lucky week

First a few days ago rediscovered and reconnected with commando Bena aka Dior who is at RollyPolly.

Then late last night got message from a sensual one.

Mild, aka Ivy aka MCM text me say she in SG and will start work soon, have time please book her. Immediately video call her, image my surprise when found out her stable was none other than my regular stable, Sex Amazon.

Dun care if okt sleep or not, immediately text him confirm her next available slot, dun care first blood or not also.

Today early morning OKT replied, got the confirmation for first blood, 1100am slot, still kena suan by him, say his other girls also never so fast ask him for slot, but whatever la, baojiak girls how to wait.

Usual hunting ground, I nv tell her I going to see her. Bought brunch and some wine for her to surprise her.

Door open, she damn happy to see it’s me.

Jumped up and give me a big hug until I almost drop the brunch and wine.

First impression, she lost quite a lot of weight, now back to the sexy curvy girl I first met few years ago when she was just 22-23. Boobs still the same, big, enhanced but nice and soft. Her butt got firmer and perkier as she later mentioned she have been hitting the gym quite often during covid.

She was dressed in an oversized business shirt with top 2-3 buttons undone, like ONS who wake up with no other clothes to wear but yours, and too big for her, so readily exposing her big boobs as she moves. After putting down the food and wine, we sat down and catch up with each other’s life

After a quick chat, she moved over and started to unbutton my shirt while we French for abit, then slowly make her way down to my neck then chest, as she makes her way down to the last button.

Think I need to change belt, she cannot figure out how to unbuckle my belt.

End up I unbuckled myself as she squats on the floor watching to understand how to undo it.

Once pants were off and boxers at my knees, she started her action.
She is the slow and sensual style. Lick shaft and twirl tongue around head before going deep for a few times then pop up and continue lick groin area and balls. This process repeated a few times as I just lay on the bed, relax and let her pleasure me.

She knows what she is doing and remembers my likes and dislikes.
Once satisfied with my hardness, capped and started slow rocking me. I to remember what she likes, took my phone and played some of her fav songs from Sade as she rocked me to the music.

She not joking about hitting the gym, her stamina good. Rode me hard and fast for quite a long time, till I felt the urge to cum. While riding she will either grab my hands to grope her boobs or autotune her nipples herself, and she sensual moans and heavy breathing really turns me on.

Knowing I cannot tahan for long, I quickly got her into position for doggy.
Her firmer and perky butt further enhances the mood as the sound of my groin slamming against her butt fills the room, accompanied with her sensual moans, the sight of her bubble butt and slim waist leading your eyes up to her long hair and seeing her grabbing the bed sheets in pain or pleasure plus the feeling of her boobs as I groped them for leverage. Sensory overload, I surrendered in no time.

After cleaning up, we ate the lunch I bought and continued with our conversation.

We recounted the number of times we have met before, and was quite astounding to realise that in SG alone, we met at least 10 times, twice in BKK and once in HK. KNN I really have spent a lot on whores over the years.

Anyway, as time was tight.

I had to make a choice, get a sensual massage from her, 1 more shot or let her challenge herself to make me cum using just her mouth.

It’s our running joke that only her pussy can make me cum.

In the end, being mindful of time, I opted for a massage on my back till time was up

TLDR
Looks: Subjective, 90% from posted pic. IRL very Hi So feel, only flaw is her height, late 20s

Body: Curvy with small waist, about 160cm, fair for thai. Refer to pic I took.

Boobs: Big, soft and enhanced C-D, very seasoned already with nice nipples to tune or suck on

BBBJ: Nice and sensual, still tried to go deep on and off

FJ: Hard to rate or judge as we know each other’s quirks very well, but boy can she take a pounding and she is freaking horny and wet as she mentioned no one banged her in close to a year. So go book her fast if you want enjoy the tightness from her under-utilized pussy

GFE: Same as with Bena / Dior, cannot comment on this cos we already know each other well

RTF: Yup, provided she not packed like Victoria or Jingle. Some more she will only be here for about 10 days. She brought some sexy lingerie, like the one in the posted pics just need to tell her in advance before I go.
PS: She has brought her own oil for massage, highly recommended to enjoy her sensual sexy massage, especially good to get the engine running for 2nd shot, suggest you bring you own unscented oil or just normal Baby oil if u concerned about smell and as usual, BYOT if you have more discerning requirements.

PS: In anticipation of what happened with Victoria, I already pre booked her for another weekend session

Old 26-05-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Qwertyuiopl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noon from LA
she left already but i'll just write an FR as OKT asked for it

OKT: friendly and efficient. Thanks for bringing this hot MILF from Issan'
Looks: She came down to fetch me and boy oh boy she looks really pretty when I first saw her downstairs
Body: Amazing slim waist with bubble butt. Damn sexy. Would not have guessed she have given birth if not for the c-section.
Attitude: Willing to please. Abit ting tong type, love it so much

First met her downstairs and she gave me the card and told me room number and asked me to go up myself to be more discrete. Entered the room and patiently and excitedly waited for her to come in.(I know im in for a good time after reading the FRs and also she looks very pretty.) 2 minutes later she came in and rush over to give me a hug, 2IC immediately reacted. I grabbed her meaty ass and she whisper to me that she's not wearing bra and panties. Damn she went down to fetch me commando! I complimented on her looks and She grabbed my rod from outside my pants and say I look very handsome too and exclaimed that my rod already super hard 🤣 Afterwards she turn around rub her ass crack on my already hard rod. Walan eh damn steam. Love these pre-shower action, damn hot. After that proceed to shower, short bbbj in the shower. Feels good. Long time no shower action also. After proceed to bed, she very eager to please, decent long bj then caps on fcuk her missonary, she moan uncontrollably and her face tells me that she enjoying the thrust. I purposely delay cumming using the edging technique. After that buaytahan alr feel like cumming alr I tell her change to doggie and I piak her ass as hard as I could while holding both her arms back and shot my 1 week worth of load inside her. Bloody good fuck.

Then we rested while she gave me a short
Massage I ask her to rest then we ate the desert I bought for us. She love it and thank me and gave me a kiss like a gf. After eating, We cuddled on the bed and I told her I never manage to cum twice in a 90min span and she confidently tell me today will be my first time cumming twice in a 90min session.

She started off by stroking my dick and damn it got hard quickily. Her handjob techique is good and very comfortable.Not too rough and not too gentle. She put on cd and straddle onto me and cowgirl me. Though her stamina notvery good. I took over and pound her missionary really hard. Still could not cum, i change to doggy and fuck her like no tomorrow. Still no urge of shooting though rod is super hard. I told her I need to rest and she took out the cd and blow me and I told her give me a nice handjob. I look at her body grab her ass while she handjob me till I finally shoot onto her hands. First time in my
Life visiting FL able to cum twice. One of the best if not the best session of my life. She said she will be visiting singapore again. Before I leave we hugged and kissed goodbye.

Glad that thai dome is back with many girls. Hope for more lady like Noon.
Old 26-05-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
happytoe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?...hlight=caramel

FR for Caramel from SilkStocking.

Looks: 9/10 definitely a chio bu and gnd feel.

Body: 9/10 tall and slim, body in a nice shape. Model like body features. Super sexy.

Boobs: 9/10 B cup but looks really good on her. Soft and nice to fondle with.

Painting: 9/10 paintable and there is no weird smell. She surely enjoy being painted, moan is genuine.

BBBJ: 9/10 the moment she put my whole cock inside her mouth, i was indulge in the feeling of paradise. Worth the try.

FJ: 9/10 tight and wet. Accommodating to my request, cow girl doggy and missionary. Good bed skill and moaning was sexy also. Average time spend inside of her before my cum spill out.

GFE: 8/10 keeps laughing and smiling when she doesn’t understand me, i did the same back to her. Cuddle and some good massage.

RTF: worth to be back one more time before she leaves.
Old 26-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sk8erb0i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Caramel (Silk Stockings)
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=878876

I got pangseh-ed by my date thus had the urge to get one tonight. Surprising luck I had managed to get a slot for premium lady Caramel despite booking so late. Thanks bro silk for the arrangement!

Really like talking to a friend in the bar/club. Communication in English is no problem for her. And damn her gfe really made up for the date i missed out. I want to keep her exclusive. Ahhahaha.

<Looks> Imo better irl than from pictures. Really slim solid figure with that 170cm height. You just want to caress that body of hers.

<Boobs> au naturel. Just nice for her figure. Not for big boob lover. But still amazing to grasp on and play with.

<Bj> Sadly it was a capped on bj instead of bbbj so yall know lah abit difficult to get the sensation despite how good a lady is. So i told her let's just fast forward to the deed.

<Fj>
Oh damn. Left me feeling drained out after the release. She was so accomodating of so many positions that my vocabulary had no more to change to. Ended up back to missionary the old classic to end things off. Really though with that figure of hers, any position is amazing!

Rtf is a consideration but the aquarium has too many beautys. I need to replenish the vitamin M first.
Old 26-05-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
84shots is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clothers View Post
FR for Spider-woman Pagee from SA

Been eyeing Pagee since her arrival but timing either buay ngam or fully booked, weird that there's no FR of her, so it's took a small gamble and just whack it.

OKT is responsive and patient. appreciate that.
Location wise is discreet and considered central with lots of carpark, 2-3 minutes walk from nearest MRT. Room wise is kinda small with single bed
(bro SA maybe can upgrade it?)

For Pagee
20s SYT. Look wise gotto discount abit from the photo (usual thai tan and some blemishes) but still close and wont reject, her eyes are big and pretty that you will gaze into it. 1.65m, skinny with no body fats/tummy, some tattoo here and there, and C cup man made boobies (.)(.)

She don't really speak ENG so most of the time chicken and duck talking, but her attitude is where she shines, super hardworking girl. Start with some shower action, clean me up like a baby and rub me with her (.)(.) while stroking me.

Dried up and and proceed with some catbath and a super looooong BBBJ, she have braces on but I didn't feel the teething, will occasionally make some eye contact and twirl her tounge, slurpy and wet type, fucking love it.
ask if she do CIM and she does, so I skipped Piak Piak the first round and loaded the full load there.

Washed up and recharge with some cuddling for second shot. Used google to translate the quack and cluck language, told her that I saw her photo in Spiderman suit and asked if the suit is with her, BINGO, the next moment I was getting blow job again by the spider-woman. damn, pardon my fetish. the groin area was ripped out (not by me) So you can actually do the piak action with the suit on. Removed the suit halfway action cause I still prefer body contact over spandex. finish the second shot in CIM again, and i just fuck off from there.

Overall a good exp to me, nothing to complain other than the small room, worth every cents that I paid for. RTF: Maybe? too many girls on my list.
I think she look like Hong long (tics actress)
Old 26-05-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
wrathofmen is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?...ghlight=olivia

Olivia from Hooker

OKT: responsive and quite clear on instructions on how to get to the place

Body: slim and slender with naturally average sized jugs. Quite meaty on thighs.

Looks: look like baba one, at first thought they will bait and switch, but nothing like that happened. Look like photos. In fact cuter in real life.

Painting: clean shaved and super juicy, juice all around my mouth after painting. No weird smell, had a pretty good time licking.

BBBJ: super good suction and her gagging sound hear already sibei song. Sloppy enough and her stroking momentum matches her sucking speed.

FJ: bang against her thighs and ass the sound produce damn shiok, makes me want to go even faster and harder. Moaning was in deep pleasure tone and every thrust got her more more crazy. Made her cum once and she came on top of me and ride me non stop. That nice ass pounding on me got me out of control and soon game over.

GFE: got comfortable with her very fast and talk quite alot.

RTF: well had to say i am tempted but will see how again.
Old 26-05-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

U want slim SYT, u don't get natural boobs... u want natural boobs, u don't get slim SYT...

Well said bro can't agree more thanks for responding.
Old 26-05-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kambingsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?...&highlight=pam

It is almost impossible to resist pam

FR: Pam from Seduction

Look: 9 extremely beautiful for someone with minimal make up on. real nature beauty. Likeness to photo 95%

Body: 9 long slim body with yummy Cs. 100% fuckable body.

Frenching: DFK hungrily

Bbbj: 8 take me on well, she definitely know her how to go about handling my cock. Real pro.

Fj: must try!! Very nice to grab her thighs and ass when fucking her fast. Her moans were so sexy, could still remember the whole scene

Rtf: confirm plus chop!
Old 26-05-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
simpforyou is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?...ighlight=cheer

Cheer SilkStockings

What caught my attention was the KTV girl and when i saw her photos, i know its a must bonk for me.

Looks: 9/10 strong cfm face and looks similar to the photo, i would say 90% similar.

Body: 9.5/10 slim and sexy body shape.

Boobs: 9/10 nice outstanding C cup.

Frenching: 9/10 light and passionate.

Painting: 9/10 wet and no funny smell.

BBBJ: 9/10 got me speechless with her superb skills.

FJ: 9/10 skilful and very accommodating to my request.

GFE: 8/10 slight cuddling and had short convo in between.

RTF: not so sure.
Old 26-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
funkinn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangboy213 View Post
FR for Yanee (Rollypolly)

Jus banged one of the best last week (Nanny). And today my dick started to think again. Wanted to book Nanny again but I want to try something different today so check for good booty to finish off this week. While scrolling I came upon Yanee, dragon service 🤣🤣. So click on it, I was wow she was sweet and pretty and third pic was best, showing her ass. I was tempted to book her, so I go for the kill. I msg bro, he was understanding and patience for questions I asked him. I booked her.

OKT: 10/10 easy booking, super fast response, hassle free

Room: 8/10 good size, big toilet can fit 2 of us just nice.. but the bed is not enough, single bed.

Look: 9/10 sweet young cute looking gal. She is fair. Wat u see is wat u get in the pics but better in real person and she is very playful beware. She bully and tease me alot🤣🤣🤣

Body: 10/10 voluptuous body, abit of tummy but in sexy way. meat at the right place, she got amazing big bubble butt and she purposely jiggle butt to me so I spanked her ass.

Boobs: 8/10 B natural soft, big round pointy nipples. Wah I suck and play with the pointy nipples like the jav pornstar. She gets turn on.

Ass: 11/10 (Big Bubble Butt) still cannot forget better than the pic

French: 9/10 nice, slow n sensual like gf experience

BBBJ: 9/10 this is definitely best. hardworking, gentle but with strong slurpy action. DT & nvr neglect the balls also.. very power & she keep on goin until I ask for 69. Then I start paint her shaved pussy like eating oyster then she started to moun and she realizes I was having a big tool and she say omg so Big and started to spit and suck.

FJ: 10/10 the best, like making out with gf. Started off with reverse cowgirl squat position while legs is spread open and she is in the middle seeing her back view while her bubble butt pumping on me was amazing. She then did cowgirl. I then carry her did standing cowgirl, Donno where i got the strength to carry her then brought to the edge of the bed while she on to me and started bang her then can here the piak piak. Now is my favorite position doggy style. The view of the tattooed back is so good that you won't forget . She said come I want ur big one. I bang her booty like no tomorrow untill I shoot out my soldiers.

GFE: 10/10 very caring, offer good massage but decline I told her to rest. We started to talk like friends. She speaks simple English u can understand. Then we head off for 2nd shot.

RTF: confirm plus chop. Thank you bro for bringing this young beautiful gem.
Shes got an ass to die for, pounding her in doggy, reverse doggy and standing doggy is the best, a wonderful sight to behold. Her gfe is over the top, sbf bros must try this gem
Old 26-05-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
superwolf81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=880045

Blossom from Thaismile

OKT: 10/10 fuss free, quick response, thank you
Looks: 8.5/10 with make up, looks good
Body: 9/10 voluptous, manmade (but I don't mind), slim no fat
BBBJ: 8/10 not bad, good suction, comfortable
FJ: 9/10 cow girl, frenching, and finally missionary, she's very sexy during FJ
GFE: 10/10 shower together is great plus, offer drinking water after deed, sweet talk a bit, quite enjoyable experience.
Old 26-05-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?...highlight=sasa

FR for SaSa from BabyFace

Looks: 8/10 can identify her, image and photo identical.

Body: 9/10 a bod to die for, horny tattoo girls are a sex bombzzz. She also like midget, short short yet slim.

Painting: i think she was obsessed with my pussy licking skills. DJ-ed her clitoris while stuffing my face between her tights was the most erotic and sensual experience.

Bbbj: 10/10 there was a build up of sensations, didn't just go in straight suck me to get it over and done with. She started off lightly and gradually increase the pressure and speed. She like pro use her tongue like those point tip and circle my head.

FJ: 10/10 use my dick to tease her starting like rub her pussy on the outside. Can feel her very very very wet. When i finally entered her, that grasp of release of pleasure sound she let out, was cb fucking shiok. We both really fucking horny, and i just fuck her not until 10 min, i let everything gone, bth . Never climax so hard in my life

GFE: bo GFE, this one is real legit PSE.

RTF: i confirm will one if i got chance, but dk when she gg back. OKT tell me soon
Old 26-05-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CoSmiCt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=877696

FR for KaKa from BabyFace

Bro kinkydaddy, dunno were u next door to me with SaSa, lol!
my session with Kaka was 2pm today.

anyway....

Looks: 8/10 definitely same person as per the pics, but give discount due to the usual thai tan, n she looks a little bit older than her pics, but still in her 20s.

Body: 9/10 nice body, slim n no tummy fats. boobs r enhanced C, which looks just right for her figure.

Painting: didn't try, not because i didnt want to, but she said she just finished with another customer, she dont want me to get my mouth dirty.
dunno if she acting or dont like painting. i just take it as she is really a caring gal.

Bbbj: 9/10 wow! just wow! shes got skills!

FJ: 10/10 open to all positions, she's very horny and really into the sex. love seeing her face as i pound her, really enjoying the moment.

GFE: 9/10 shes very sweet n caring. although her english no good, but she try hard to chitchat with me.

RTF: i would but need to save vitamin M.
from what she told me, she probably be leaving on the 29th.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1