The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroorc View Post
Bro here in bkk, visited coconut 3times already. The quality of girls here damn good young and pretty. 20-25 age. Kapoo are HJ BJ place with options to piak piak depends on nego skill. I took a half jap half Thai girl that looks like lisa cost me 3000 for 75mins HJ BJ. Then golden question u want to have sex. Paid 2000 and caps on start piaking. Girls say they rather join Kapoo because it gives than a dignity instead of wearing a price tag at Maria all that
can share address of coconut
Old 04-06-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xeroorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
can share address of coconut
Just message coconut la the address they will give
Old 04-06-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
NatNap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro here in bkk, visited coconut 3times already. The quality of girls here damn good young and pretty. 20-25 age. Kapoo are HJ BJ place with options to piak piak depends on nego skill. I took a half jap half Thai girl that looks like lisa cost me 3000 for 75mins HJ BJ. Then golden question u want to have sex. Paid 2000 and caps on start piaking. Girls say they rather join Kapoo because it gives than a dignity instead of wearing a price tag at Maria all that
wah that’s like LT price already. is that the normal rate?
Old 05-06-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xeroorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatNap View Post
wah that’s like LT price already. is that the normal rate?
Girls here are really below 25 yo, quality of girl alot better than else where. White skin and smooth somemore
Old 05-06-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
NatNap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Girls here are really below 25 yo, quality of girl alot better than else where. White skin and smooth somemore
wah lau.. make me want to go now liao

you can be their ambassador liao bro
Old 05-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Lol simi dignity.. all whores end of the day 5555

Probably u will find more uni bkk syt at kapoo joints after their school timing during daytime which local fav
Old 07-06-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Hi fellas. Not new to Bangkok or the general scene, but new to Kapoo joints. I checked out the message boards (using Google Translate) and found a few real cuties. However, when I sent English messages on LINE I don't get any responses.

Is it possible to just walk in and pick from a lineup? Also, how do I find the address of some of these places? I'm looking in Zona A the Silom area.

Thanks in advance and happy safe hobbying all!
Old 07-06-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
Hi fellas. Not new to Bangkok or the general scene, but new to Kapoo joints. I checked out the message boards (using Google Translate) and found a few real cuties. However, when I sent English messages on LINE I don't get any responses.

Is it possible to just walk in and pick from a lineup? Also, how do I find the address of some of these places? I'm looking in Zona A the Silom area.

Thanks in advance and happy safe hobbying all!
Yes, you can always do a walk-in and the receptionist will ask all the available ladies for viewing. The only issue is that there are many other ladies that will only go to the shop when there is booking or available only through booking, so selection is limited for walk in.

Also, some joints require deposit for advance booking. Some will waive off this requirement, others just ask you to walk-in instead. Up to your negotiation skill.

The address for these places in Zone A would be avail on webboard or through Line. I only recall Coconut having to request the address directly from the Line admin. Rest of them should be easily available.

There are a couple of kapoo joints that do not reply if message in english. I suspect it is because the admin doesn't understand english. Try sending a simple thai phrase using google translate first and when they reply, send your mesaage in english. Worst case, of they not interested in earning your money, you can take your business somewhere else.
Old 07-06-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Yes, you can always do a walk-in and the receptionist will ask all the available ladies for viewing. The only issue is that there are many other ladies that will only go to the shop when there is booking or available only through booking, so selection is limited for walk in.

Also, some joints require deposit for advance booking. Some will waive off this requirement, others just ask you to walk-in instead. Up to your negotiation skill.

The address for these places in Zone A would be avail on webboard or through Line. I only recall Coconut having to request the address directly from the Line admin. Rest of them should be easily available.

There are a couple of kapoo joints that do not reply if message in english. I suspect it is because the admin doesn't understand english. Try sending a simple thai phrase using google translate first and when they reply, send your mesaage in english. Worst case, of they not interested in earning your money, you can take your business somewhere else.
Super pro bro , I like it ! U must have gone to kapoo for multiple times until experience already haha 😂👍
Old 07-06-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
Super pro bro , I like it ! U must have gone to kapoo for multiple times until experience already haha 😂👍
Kapoo joints have been around for as long as soapy MPs. It is just that pre-Covid era, kapoo places were more frequented by locals or foreigners working in bkk. Tourists would usually go the MPs instead. With Covid and soapy MPs closing down, kapoo became an option for locals and foreigners to get their lady fix. This is especially so when some kapoo now offer full service upfront as part of the package.

Modus operandi of kapoo joints are very similiar. Once you go to a couple of places, you'll understand how they are run. Many of the girls do this as sideline, so they may be available for a while and then disappear. So no point surfing for the girl you want until a couple of days before you want to go. Of course there will also be the permanent girls that are always available in the shop.

I'm just paying it forward now, after benefiting from other bro's sharing during pre-Covid days. Always appreciate other people sharing as i cannot possibly go explore all the various nightlife options in bkk. I have my kapoo joint preference, but it is good to hear experience from other chiongsters too
Old 07-06-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster (eP)

Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:

Thank you for the additional info fella. This afternoon I actually did hear back from a few places on LINE that I found in the Silom area and they did share a few photos.

I'm curious about how these joints operate. Is it like a massage parlor setup or are the rooms and beds purely for hooking up--so you pick the girl, go right to the shower and fun activities, or is there an oil massage process that leads up to the fun activities?

Just want to get some details so I know what to expect and what to do. Thanks again.
Old 07-06-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

There is no standard procedure for kapoo joints, and alot of it is dependent on the lady itself. So your experience in one place may differ from another. Typically, these places have only basic facilities ie. Room with attached shower. Some of the websites will show you the rooms available. Lower your expectation if you are someone who been to soapy MPs before.

Usually service is shower first and most of the time the lady will shower and clean you. After that, on the bed they will start with piano massage, followed by catbath and some sensual massage. Some ladies use oil, but generally most do not. This is followed by short BJ/BBBJ and then HJ. This is usually the time that lady asks if want full service if this is not offered in the package. Don't assume this will be offered - up to lady. Finish is typically HJ if no full service offered.

Whatever boundaries you want to push with the lady depends on how you negotiate and her playability. The thrill for locals is to unlock or KC the lady through flirting, and of course getting their Line for outside meet up.

Hope this short spill manages your expectations....
Old 09-06-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
There is no standard procedure for kapoo joints, and alot of it is dependent on the lady itself. So your experience in one place may differ from another. Typically, these places have only basic facilities ie. Room with attached shower. Some of the websites will show you the rooms available. Lower your expectation if you are someone who been to soapy MPs before.

Usually service is shower first and most of the time the lady will shower and clean you. After that, on the bed they will start with piano massage, followed by catbath and some sensual massage. Some ladies use oil, but generally most do not. This is followed by short BJ/BBBJ and then HJ. This is usually the time that lady asks if want full service if this is not offered in the package. Don't assume this will be offered - up to lady. Finish is typically HJ if no full service offered.

Whatever boundaries you want to push with the lady depends on how you negotiate and her playability. The thrill for locals is to unlock or KC the lady through flirting, and of course getting their Line for outside meet up.

Hope this short spill manages your expectations....
Legendary. Thank you. Will be back in Bangkok in two weeks and can't wait to explore.
Old 10-06-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

For those who went to Coconut before, how do you pick the girls before you go? I see that all the photos in Line are all censored?
Old 13-06-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
chingchangman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingchangman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

here to share my experiences with kapoo joint with people who are interested.

Kapoo joints are plenty to choose from, the only thing is you need to know where they are and how to get there. They are mostly quite secluded with mostly no MRT or BTS station nearby as far as i know. I always stay at asoke which is very accessible and quite central to complete what i need to.

I had been coming here for work reasons most often and my first kapoo joint i went was in 2018. Kapoo girls are much much much more good looking than any of the girls in Soi Cowboy or those massage places around the sois. Main thing is they are usually college girls looking to make some money on the sideline i guess.. which gives a differeent feel to those bargirls or MLs at the sois, who are more, shall i say - battle hardened? The only thing you may not get is to up them. But that is no loss for me because I don't really enjoy FJ for my own preferrence. So bros who are out for FJ should find out which kapoo joint have fuck job on offer. On the surface some offer FJ too on the side but that is up to your nego with them

So below i have some kapoo joints to share my experiences. A lot of information can be obtained by using LINE but keep in mind to use thai language that you can google translate easily. Usually when i subscribe to their channel there will be frequent updates on who is avail but with censored face. But you can ask who is available now (again, in thai) and they will share with you their girls.,most of them have uncensored faces. Just use google translate "may i know who is available now (or whatever time you want)?" and paste and send them a message. They will reply rather promptly. The photos have edited a bit but IMO, quite close to what you see in real person. Also, some girls have put on make up for their photo but at work their make up very light or even none at all. But still lookable.

Once you see someone you like, you can proceed to book the girl at what time you like etc.

However, you can also walk in to choose the girls and they will show you who is availble there and then. Which is how i always roll because sometimes on photo look good but real person may look not so good but. Before i actually go, i also send a text to find out how many girls are available and see their photos. I think the really good ones, they still will send censored photos. Never booked this way before

Here are some of the Kapoo joints i visited and frequent

1Society (RTF many times, But sadly, the one of the most chio ML i have seen has stopped working there)
Location: Phrom Phong area. Soi 35. You want to look for Maiko KTV. It is on level 3.
The most i had seen here is about six gals. Quality of girls are pretty good but after pandemic, the QUANTITY had dropped -. My two visits post pandemic girls are not as great as the past and few options (but could be due to the time i visited) so I may only go there when i am short of time, for eg: the last day of my trip.

Note: There were no replies from the joint's line. Maybe they had changed their line

Fabz
Location: Near Ekkamai. Long walk and i will take motorsai to go in
Only went once pre pandemic. Girl i had was quite chio, good body, fair skin and enhanced boobs. Damage was quite high i recall. But never returned because location was not optimal for me. FJ was offered.

Coconut
Location: Sathorn area. About 5 to 8 mins walk to the main road. Location hard to get there. Girls on offer during my one trip was not bad. I had a girl who could speak decent english and mandarin and shes about a 8. Skinny, mid tanned and natural small boobs.
Definitely will return here.

DIY
During my two trips here i always see plenty of choices and lineup is really good. First time i had a fair skinned girl with enhanced boobs and shes like a 7 to 7.5. Second visit i had a chiang mai university girl (she said) and fair skinned good natural tits and very willing to please and even wanted to give me a BBBJ but i declined (CHIONG SAFE!). However. she said shes here for about 4 days only so i may not see her again Damage is 2500B plus tips

S-park
Location: Sathorn area, very close to Kido Playschool Sathorn (LANDMARK)
Visited twice. First time i had a tall, slender lady which is like 6.5 to 7. Plenty of girls on their LINE app. First time i went about 4 to 5 pm rthere were plenty of choices. Second time all but one was booked and i did not proceed. (headed to DIY after). ON offer was FJ at 5000B

Sakanza
First trip just 1.5 hour ago. Two girls on offer. LINE has plenty of inforamtion.
FJ HJ available. However, girl photo to choose, no line up to show. Heavily edited. So i kinda wasted some money here. The girl was a 1. YOu may even mistake her for a Ladyboy
However, service provided here is very different from other kapoo joints. This one is more like a spa and shower house. I got a full body scrub and lotion bath and a decent massage from the lady. She wanted to HJ me but i declined as i dont think i can cum
Will probably not return any more. Unless i want someone to bath me like a baby.

IN all, kapoo clubs for me is definitely my chiong to go to. But if you looking for FJ. you really need to know which are the ones to go to

Most of the information for Kapoo joints can be found at kapoo webboard. Use google translate to find your way. if you cant do that, just stick to soi cowboy or suk massage places lar.

PM me if you need more information you cannot find. Dont be lazy. Those questions that i think can be easily obtained from other sources, will be ignored. Also do nt PM me about how chio they are. Your level of chio and my opinion may differ. But i can say they are more chio than more than half of the girls you can find at cowboy and MPs around.

Enjoy chionging bros and hope this info is helpful!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1