The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
JB scene?

I just reached jb for around a month stay… previously i contacted the ladyboys mainly using michat, but now i seems tp not able to get through them. Wondering if there is a change in the app or is it just the ladyboys leaving the place
Old 10-01-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB scene?

Wah u stay there ah bro. I also want to go in ki da difficult.. waiting for the lockdown to open.
Old 25-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarredravi View Post
Wah u stay there ah bro. I also want to go in ki da difficult.. waiting for the lockdown to open.
I got vtl back
Old 02-02-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone thinking of going to JB for 3-4 days trip using the bus lane without PCR after CNY??? Maybe around Feb 14 and after. Why JB cause this is the only place without the costly PCR, quarantine and able to come back fast too. The ART can be done cheaply and convenient now. The duration also no need to be too long as the initial cost to go there also not a lot. I think this is the best place we can go now without much costs and hassles. I even consider the risk factor that in the event that JB is also as bored as in Singapore, we can just come back too without much cost and time too. In the event that suay suay kanna covid, also means that after recover can go travel without PCR anymore haha. The timing also right cause right after CNY, i supposed the crowd also not a lot and no more jack up price due to what hong bao money or what when the girls are not even chinese. Also i think once inflation step in, they will be more poor and can be exploited?

Any bro can recommend what is nice to do over there, where is happening there and any nice massage places to go? Considering that the prices to play in Singapore for KTV, massages and drinking. I rather go to JB for 3-4 days and play if there are really good places to have fun and end up i might even save more money and have more fun. Anyone keen to go too?
Old 02-02-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyone thinking of going to JB for 3-4 days trip using the bus lane without PCR after CNY??? Maybe around Feb 14 and after. Why JB cause this is the only place without the costly PCR, quarantine and able to come back fast too. The ART can be done cheaply and convenient now. The duration also no need to be too long as the initial cost to go there also not a lot. I think this is the best place we can go now without much costs and hassles. I even consider the risk factor that in the event that JB is also as bored as in Singapore, we can just come back too without much cost and time too. In the event that suay suay kanna covid, also means that after recover can go travel without PCR anymore haha. The timing also right cause right after CNY, i supposed the crowd also not a lot and no more jack up price due to what hong bao money or what when the girls are not even chinese. Also i think once inflation step in, they will be more poor and can be exploited?

Any bro can recommend what is nice to do over there, where is happening there and any nice massage places to go? Considering that the prices to play in Singapore for KTV, massages and drinking. I rather go to JB for 3-4 days and play if there are really good places to have fun and end up i might even save more money and have more fun. Anyone keen to go too?
I'm keen to go but not alot of MLs available in JB now I think.
Old 02-02-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I'm keen to go but not alot of MLs available in JB now I think.
Yeah that is the risk lo. Cause anywhere in the world now we totally dunno about the playability over there. So need some bros who are already there or know there to recommend.

All these already factor into the considerations, thus, want to go Feb 14 and after cause, the cost is lower in case of disappointment the loss is not too great and faster to come back too. As in only decided to go like at most 5 days 4 nights or 4 days 3 nights short trip. Worst case just treat as relax trip get away from Singapore and enjoy some non-local food lo. I am also really sick of Singapore food too.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

i tried a few LB in JB, this was pre covid, and i wasn't too pleased.

really bad hotels... they don't look like their pic. plus they make reasons to get the money upfront.

1. need to buy condom
2. need to buy cig
3. need to buy meds to get hard

i think i should have invested more to get a higher end model, i when for those... around RM200.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 03-02-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Sibei sian ah after reading the KTV thread in KL. The girls also expensive, rooms also expensive, scare of being raided and lots of nonsense like u will go into the room urself and won't see anyone (not even mommy) just the girls will come themselves and leave themselves. Very sian half i thought JB will be more relaxed.

KNN, nowadays where in the world can we enjoy sia. Fking covid. Don't just show how many people contacted covid. Just focus on how many people actually died from Covid alone and not due to complication arise from covid(These people will soon gone anytime too why bother). Did they even compare to pre covid and now is the daily death rate the same? Are they over reacting?

Covid is definitely a scam. How many healthy superstars and sports personnel contacted covid and feel nothing? There is a limit to people patience. They ask us go get vaccine, we did. They ask us to social distance, we did. They force us not to celebrate CNY, we did. However, what did they achieve and did they stop covid? Based on the results, they didn't achieve anything at all.

Very angry already, i hate it when they said be socially responsible. Then who is responsible for those healthy people and young people who will not die from covid? They are delaying their developments and triggering a lot of lost opportunities and waste of life. Who is going to pay for the time and life that they lost? Who is going to pay for the businesses that close down because of their policies? So actually how many people die from covid? I think at most 2% ( this figure is still covid related not purely due to covid) yet they make 98% people suffer. I always tot majority voting will win, why in this case we are forced to follow blindly? Can some socially world platform organise a voting by world human to open everything and set back to normal or just remain like this forever? They always say world is getting too populated, isn't it good now they wipe off some people who never take care of their bodies or already too old? I am not heartless but things have to set correctly. Are we going to groom our next generations who are going to be useful in time to come or delaying those people who long passed their usefulness and causing big draining to the country resources and health system.

My two cents.....
Old 03-02-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

I tried a few in 2017, not too bad but must search for good reviews ones. Usually try is all the thais that staying in JB.

Now covid, I think all the thai girls back in Bangkok. All i want is to go there but this covid traveling so difficult.
Old 04-02-2022, 05:41 AM
Samster

Ok, so far I have been staying here for 1 month, and going back soon next week.

Primary trade is done through online instead ot physical hunting. Susur 4 is gone, shops closed and backlane under construction. Online portal is usually locanto, or michat app. For michat app, use the people nearby function amd carefully go through the status for phases like "mak nyah", "shemale" "pondan" or "bukan perompuan"

Price wise is around 150 ringgit for a short time. Seriously the supply and demand curve is going against our way. Furthermore i noted that the quality is quite bad. More than half is oversized

Last edited by ibelieveindevil; 05-02-2022 at 12:52 PM.
Old 04-02-2022, 05:46 AM
Samster

With regards to the vtl arrangements, i need to remind you guys that it is not as easy as coming in to jb and leaves after a few days. You will need to secure a return ticket to sg, which can be very hard. I don't have one, and have to quarantine for 7 days when i return. So that's something not so fun afterall, you may spend 10 days in total.

Furthermore, the return ticket you are getting, may be off a different timing of release from the original one, which makes this booking a real pain in ass
Old 04-02-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

I think u have to get the VTL ticket to and back at the same time. My colleague was even scared and got two tickets to go and back at different time slots just in case something cock up midway.

Song bo, the covid screw everyone up deep deep. Now they don't mandate vaccines anymore. Then why in the first place all go push get the vaccine. Now like yoyo like that flip flop very fast. With the pills now approve hope things will get better. Basically is just what the US says then the rest of the world will follow except CHINA.

THen hopefully the US will say all restrictions cease and life back to normal. I don't care which US president says it. Even Trump is also ok as long as he says it. We just let China isolate itself la. Maybe their citizens ownself Dulan and break up Liao.
Old 05-02-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think u have to get the VTL ticket to and back at the same time. My colleague was even scared and got two tickets to go and back at different time slots just in case something cock up midway.

Song bo, the covid screw everyone up deep deep. Now they don't mandate vaccines anymore. Then why in the first place all go push get the vaccine. Now like yoyo like that flip flop very fast. With the pills now approve hope things will get better. Basically is just what the US says then the rest of the world will follow except CHINA.

THen hopefully the US will say all restrictions cease and life back to normal. I don't care which US president says it. Even Trump is also ok as long as he says it. We just let China isolate itself la. Maybe their citizens ownself Dulan and break up Liao.
You colleague is the bloody reason why i can't get a ticket back. No u don't have to have a vtl ticket back. U only need a mode of transport back. Seriously i hate ppl jamming up the vtl slots. Bloody frustrating
Old 05-02-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
You colleague is the bloody reason why i can't get a ticket back. No u don't have to have a vtl ticket back. U only need a mode of transport back. Seriously i hate ppl jamming up the vtl slots. Bloody frustrating
I guess u might be a rich bro who is not sensitive to commoners who have to work and can't afford to be quarantined. He also doesn't want to do that. If given a choice, he would rather just spend money on one ticket as he got three children and families in Singapore and Malaysia (elder parents), so to him money is important. However, having work is even more important now. He needs to go back but he definitely must be back to work if not he can say bye-bye to his job. See that is how covid and the policies are screwing up normal people's normal life.

Seriously, I don't think even if he contacted covid he will be seriously ill. Many of my colleagues got already say feel nothing at the most feverish and sore throat. Somemore he got booster already. So why are they controlling until like this? This covid and the policies they stated are forcing people to spend more money for nothing just a feel of extra safety. This covid is definitely a scam. The governments from the rest of the world just want to squeeze more money out from the citizens.

WHY?

1) They have no idea how to stop or control
2) They cannot totally cure it or prevent it from mutating
3) Only a small percentage of people will die and the majority actually feel nothing. If they want to talk about the virus will keep on mutating and mutate till very serious and uncontrollable? Come on people. Please do not forget that we humans have lived in this world for thousands of years. Viruses don't exist recently only. If like what they say virus will mutate and mutate till kill us all? Howcome last time when we are so backdated on technology where we know nothing at all. no treatment at all and how do we survive till long? I believe we humans have the ability to self-adjust and cure whatever might come along the way. We are strong and should just depend on ourselves. Taking the vaccines is not my choice but forced to but never mind as long as they can resume my life as before I am ok. However, after so many vaccines I don't see improvements at all now I am questioning why are we taking the vaccines for? Will they even make us WEAKER humans cause we are now relying on outside factors to combat the viruses and not by ourselves? Chinese have a saying, we must fight the tough wars ourselves to grow better ourselves. The growth that we have after the battles belongs to ourselves. This cannot be replaced or achieved if you never fight the war yourself or you seek people's help. So now I question will the vaccines save us or kill us with time to come.
4) They don't have an actual statistic that covid resulted in more death than normal times (I want to compare death due to covid only vs natural death by illness and not covid related complications death vs natural death by illness) cause covid related is not death due to covid. It is just saying covid might fasten their death which is soon to come anyway. In another way isn't it good to reduce these people who are seriously sick and draining on the health and world resources. Keep the earth in a better state? I thought they always complain too overpopulated.
5) They do not actually want to settle this covid issue. They just hope to drag this lie longer and longer. So they can continue leech from us. (If they are serious about stopping this why the world doesn't work together to not travel and don't contact for one month. All lockdown at home for one month till the symptom all appears. Then lock down another one month (two months in total) with the second months keep on testing and testing to ensure everyone in the world got no more covid. Then one-time release all?) What do they want to achieve with CHINA locking down their citizens while the western countries totally bo chup at all? Are they still gonna open the borders to one another? After China makes so many sufferings to their countrymen in order to achieve zero covid only to open up to western countries to flood them with covid again? So clearly even the countries are not aligned but they are causing a lot of problems and suffering to the citizens of the world. I tell you even the CHina people also will start questioning their government's decision to make so much suffering to them cause they cannot stop the rest of the world from spreading covid. Why are they doing so much? If they travel out of their zero covid country to western countries where they are endless covid, are they not welcome back to their country anymore? So they are suffering so much now for?
6) The world leaders are not actually doing enough. If they cannot do anything with the virus. They can do something with the pricing and cost of living right? Why are they not controlling the prices or dictating the resources? They know citizens are living in more and more difficult situations nowadays right? Why are they not doing anything to tackle the issues instead of focusing on the virus which they have no clue how to solve too. Just like the above bus ticket example. Singapore and Malaysia's governments can actually work together to provide bus services and offer low rates for the already poor citizens. If not they can issue harsh punishments to the bus operators if they miss the timing or create a situation that the ticker buyer cannot take the bus back without having to quarantine. If the fault lies on the bus operators. Like this, they can give assurance to the ticket buyers. Instead, they allow them to increase the prices and give reasons due to covid. They allow people to buy multiple tickets without actually taking the bus (take note most people are because of kiasi to buy more not because they really want to buy) They never punish the bus operators for allowing this to happened and never bother to carry out investigations. They will rather happily tax them more to earn more from them. Citizens, no buses to take it your fucking problem to theirs. RIGHT? So you all still feel they care at all? Shouldn't the first priority for the bus operators is to ensure maximum people can take the buses rather than maximum sales of available seats. Very hard to do meh, creating a system to double-check if the same IC got two bookings or not. If got two bookings auto-delete their purchases and confiscate their money then see if people dare to double book or not. Of course, doing this the bus operators must DEFINITELY ENSURE the ticker holder get to take the bus. The government can clearly enforce this. They didn't...

I tell you all bluntly la. These world leaders just want to squeeze more money out from citizens as what they do clearly do not improve or help our life at all. Very hypocrite. I really hate it when they said to be socially responsible when they are the ones creating so many problems and sufferings and never once they talk about wanting to be responsible.
Old 06-02-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
I guess u might be a rich bro who is not sensitive to commoners who have to work and can't afford to be quarantined. He also doesn't want to do that. If given a choice, he would rather just spend money on one ticket as he got three children and families in Singapore and Malaysia (elder parents), so to him money is important. However, having work is even more important now. He needs to go back but he definitely must be back to work if not he can say bye-bye to his job. See that is how covid and the policies are screwing up normal people's normal life.

Seriously, I don't think even if he contacted covid he will be seriously ill. Many of my colleagues got already say feel nothing at the most feverish and sore throat. Somemore he got booster already. So why are they controlling until like this? This covid and the policies they stated are forcing people to spend more money for nothing just a feel of extra safety. This covid is definitely a scam. The governments from the rest of the world just want to squeeze more money out from the citizens.

WHY?

1) They have no idea how to stop or control
2) They cannot totally cure it or prevent it from mutating
3) Only a small percentage of people will die and the majority actually feel nothing. If they want to talk about the virus will keep on mutating and mutate till very serious and uncontrollable? Come on people. Please do not forget that we humans have lived in this world for thousands of years. Viruses don't exist recently only. If like what they say virus will mutate and mutate till kill us all? Howcome last time when we are so backdated on technology where we know nothing at all. no treatment at all and how do we survive till long? I believe we humans have the ability to self-adjust and cure whatever might come along the way. We are strong and should just depend on ourselves. Taking the vaccines is not my choice but forced to but never mind as long as they can resume my life as before I am ok. However, after so many vaccines I don't see improvements at all now I am questioning why are we taking the vaccines for? Will they even make us WEAKER humans cause we are now relying on outside factors to combat the viruses and not by ourselves? Chinese have a saying, we must fight the tough wars ourselves to grow better ourselves. The growth that we have after the battles belongs to ourselves. This cannot be replaced or achieved if you never fight the war yourself or you seek people's help. So now I question will the vaccines save us or kill us with time to come.
4) They don't have an actual statistic that covid resulted in more death than normal times (I want to compare death due to covid only vs natural death by illness and not covid related complications death vs natural death by illness) cause covid related is not death due to covid. It is just saying covid might fasten their death which is soon to come anyway. In another way isn't it good to reduce these people who are seriously sick and draining on the health and world resources. Keep the earth in a better state? I thought they always complain too overpopulated.
5) They do not actually want to settle this covid issue. They just hope to drag this lie longer and longer. So they can continue leech from us. (If they are serious about stopping this why the world doesn't work together to not travel and don't contact for one month. All lockdown at home for one month till the symptom all appears. Then lock down another one month (two months in total) with the second months keep on testing and testing to ensure everyone in the world got no more covid. Then one-time release all?) What do they want to achieve with CHINA locking down their citizens while the western countries totally bo chup at all? Are they still gonna open the borders to one another? After China makes so many sufferings to their countrymen in order to achieve zero covid only to open up to western countries to flood them with covid again? So clearly even the countries are not aligned but they are causing a lot of problems and suffering to the citizens of the world. I tell you even the CHina people also will start questioning their government's decision to make so much suffering to them cause they cannot stop the rest of the world from spreading covid. Why are they doing so much? If they travel out of their zero covid country to western countries where they are endless covid, are they not welcome back to their country anymore? So they are suffering so much now for?
6) The world leaders are not actually doing enough. If they cannot do anything with the virus. They can do something with the pricing and cost of living right? Why are they not controlling the prices or dictating the resources? They know citizens are living in more and more difficult situations nowadays right? Why are they not doing anything to tackle the issues instead of focusing on the virus which they have no clue how to solve too. Just like the above bus ticket example. Singapore and Malaysia's governments can actually work together to provide bus services and offer low rates for the already poor citizens. If not they can issue harsh punishments to the bus operators if they miss the timing or create a situation that the ticker buyer cannot take the bus back without having to quarantine. If the fault lies on the bus operators. Like this, they can give assurance to the ticket buyers. Instead, they allow them to increase the prices and give reasons due to covid. They allow people to buy multiple tickets without actually taking the bus (take note most people are because of kiasi to buy more not because they really want to buy) They never punish the bus operators for allowing this to happened and never bother to carry out investigations. They will rather happily tax them more to earn more from them. Citizens, no buses to take it your fucking problem to theirs. RIGHT? So you all still feel they care at all? Shouldn't the first priority for the bus operators is to ensure maximum people can take the buses rather than maximum sales of available seats. Very hard to do meh, creating a system to double-check if the same IC got two bookings or not. If got two bookings auto-delete their purchases and confiscate their money then see if people dare to double book or not. Of course, doing this the bus operators must DEFINITELY ENSURE the ticker holder get to take the bus. The government can clearly enforce this. They didn't...

I tell you all bluntly la. These world leaders just want to squeeze more money out from citizens as what they do clearly do not improve or help our life at all. Very hypocrite. I really hate it when they said to be socially responsible when they are the ones creating so many problems and sufferings and never once they talk about wanting to be responsible.
Seriously dude, i didn't got through the conspiracy theory of yours and just want to focus on the first paragraph…

You seems to justity your friend action saying that he cant afford to lose the chance and as such he booked 2 tickets. I said this is just some selfish bullshit. There is only that few tickets, and there are more than 300k.ppl waiting to travel. The action of jammong up the tickets simply means someone else lose that chance to be back with his family. There is just selfosh and cruel. Amd by dpuble booking, he denied ppl like me who after going bk to Malaysia and waiting to come back a chance for vtl. He only lose 20 dollars for a ticket, i lose 7 days of freedom. Thats just plain bullshit. Seriously i would ban this type of ppl.from applying any vtl in future if 8 were a policy maker
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1