The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
Bradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Lor 8 66e. Nice gals and okt.
Old 14-10-2019, 04:50 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post

Hello Everyone:

Are you expecting to see someone as pretty as 波多野結衣 Yui Hatano by just forking out $150?
Yui Hatano not very pretty ley. Actually her looks not that rare, I saw a couple her standard or better yesterday, with makeup of course. IMO anyways.

I wonder the work that OKT does is it really worth that much leh? These girls selling their bodies and effort but only get $10 more than the okt. Unless okt really do alot of work for licensing/sourcing for WL and cleaning and stuff. $30 for the room does sound Abit much.

I guess thats why some prefer rent a place and work as ML.
Old 14-10-2019, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post
Yui Hatano not very pretty ley. Actually her looks not that rare, I saw a couple her standard or better yesterday, with makeup of course. IMO anyways.

I wonder the work that OKT does is it really worth that much leh? These girls selling their bodies and effort but only get $10 more than the okt. Unless okt really do alot of work for licensing/sourcing for WL and cleaning and stuff. $30 for the room does sound Abit much.

I guess thats why some prefer rent a place and work as ML.
I find her to be overall quite pretty and ok. MoMo of 1669 had such a physique and resembled Jessica Liu whom I find tremendously pretty.

Thank you bro Turgid for posting such a nice ball warming photo on this esteemed website. It does much to counter the unintentional but still notorious post by another right honorable member of this esteemed forum
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 14-10-2019, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To that fucker who loves to zap me. I am telling you that I am creating another ten profiles to talk cock here and will let you guess which one is me. Hahahaha.
Old 14-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro 007 an authentic WhoreLord
No la sometimes we just need to put the scenario in a different setting...
And we can see a clearer picture
Old 14-10-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I find her to be overall quite pretty and ok. MoMo of 1669 had such a physique and resembled Jessica Liu whom I find tremendously pretty.

Thank you bro Turgid for posting such a nice ball warming photo on this esteemed website. It does much to counter the unintentional but still notorious post by another right honorable member of this esteemed forum
How about a lesbo act that assured the warming of balls and shaft?! 😝

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
How about a lesbo act that assured the warming of balls and shaft?! 😝

Senior bro max_priest I think I am on my way out from this playground.
Nonetheless thAnks for sharing the beauty of the female form and the myriad of ways in which we can participate in the carnal act.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 14-10-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
When they are on off-time, let loose, no makeup, will look pretty ordinary. No surprise. When working, put on camo cream, bring out the cdo in them, so that's why you pay $150 Anyway that's a bit steep, personally. Are there any more $60 quickie prc like L672 last time?
the thing is this, if they walked into a cat 80 /60 shop. i have no comments.
Old 14-10-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Senior bro max_priest I think I am on my way out from this playground.
Nonetheless thAnks for sharing the beauty of the female form and the myriad of ways in which we can participate in the carnal act.
What’s your reason to be on the way out?

To be honest, the other playgrounds in Singapore are either too ex, or not consistent service rendered.

I personally find it hard to quit.
Old 14-10-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
No la sometimes we just need to put the scenario in a different setting...
And we can see a clearer picture
art of whoremongerism
Old 14-10-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
What’s your reason to be on the way out?

To be honest, the other playgrounds in Singapore are either too ex, or not consistent service rendered.

I personally find it hard to quit.
A broken heart my friend. Not that I really gave it to a WL.... But the heart has its own reasons.

Sex, love, lust. Intertwined they are are. For a decade and more I have expressed my desire for sex in this playground. No more can the body take, I think. Into my bones sinks the feeling that I want sex to be an expression of love also. And as we all know, not possible it is in this fine playground.

While the body may have its own desires, weary the mind has become. Withdraw I must says my mind...to maintain the sanctity between mind body and soul. Tormented am I....Maybe this broken heartedness will be my redemption out of this playground. Into another I will not go. Uncertain the future is.

Grateful am I for the camaraderie of all the brothers here....

Last edited by Dignified69; 14-10-2019 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 14-10-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
LeonHart9999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fei Fei - Service Oriented Queen
L16H12
Visit Date: 13th October, 2019

This chiobu can really give you an unforgettable moment after your session with her. Just left the house for a 2-hour session to unlock her wildness and get sextified to the max.

TLDR - Fei Fei is service-oriented. She is here to sextify all brothers’ fantasy with good and accomodative attitude. I used to book her for an hour session but the experience is better with a 2-hour session.

Look 9/10. Fei Fei stands around 160cm. She wore a yellow top with white mini skirt to show off her nice body and slim waist. She greeted me with a light smile which melted me at the first glance.

Body 9/10. We went in and start to undress. She turns around to showcase her asset. She has a pair of nicely shape natural B cup boobies with slight tummy fat and perky butt wearing a sexy strappy undie. Overall a fuckable slim and curvy body.

GFE 10/10. She is good in socialize and can break ice easily. We started our chat from the moment we undressed. During shower she gave DFK with me standing at her back and my hands reaching her boobs and go slowly to the south while my dick is in between her butt.

BBBJ 10/10. She works hard to please my 2IC. She enjoy every inch of my 2IC with sensual lick while her finger massaging my balls. While enjoying the back view of her facing me, I gave her nice fingering in her pussy. Tasting the pussy juice came out fresh dripping on my finger while she replied with light moans. The more I finger her pussy, the more thrust she gave to my 2IC. Again I felt like I am already in the cloud.

FJ 10/10. Fei Fei is willing to accomodate to any positions you request during the FJ session (except raw). We hugged each other in missionary position with deep french kiss. After some caressing, I hold myself up and fucked her hard in different positions, deep thrusting and doggy. While enjoying the dolby digital surround sound system from her, i can feel she must have reached her climax. To confirm that, I went on touching her clit and her asshole. They are full of sticky love juice. After few more minutes, I released happily and lie down while she gave me a light massage again.
Old 14-10-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
Bradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBradpitcool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
A broken heart my friend. Not that I really gave it to a WL.... But the heart has its own reasons.
Wow. Very poetic leh.
Old 14-10-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceloh View Post
To that fucker who loves to zap me. I am telling you that I am creating another ten profiles to talk cock here and will let you guess which one is me. Hahahaha.
Apparently geylang scene is the only place that okt can advertise freely without having to pay money lol
Old 15-10-2019, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Shinya123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also people are talking and quarrelling with each other shadows as no one know each other here. You may chatting with a few different profiles here but may be it is the same person. Hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1