The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-10-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short FR on Emma

https://sglonelyguy.org/emma-massage/

Looks: add at least 4-5 years to stated age, complexion is not good too. Average looking at best, nothing special here.

Figure: not chubby but not slender too with near zero body tone. Obviously has gained weight compared to photos. Boobs are probably B+. Nothing stands out again.

Attitude: kinda aloof. Okay attitude at best.

Massage: 6/10, some effort put in.

Sensual: near zilch. She's probably the last lady to go to for this aspect.

Overall: save your $110. Quite a number of those $100 ladies (like Youzi, Tianniu, Zhuzhu, Summer) offer a lot more value for money. The $10 saved can be used for makan to replenish lost nutrients from the session.
Old 14-10-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Exception here, short stint ones that planned on coming back. Those are gems, especially they aim to get a crowd of fans for their next trip. Next round she is back probably will be different. These short stint sessions are hot and steamy usually. Yu-er had a short stint before she is back and no one really took notice of her.
These are the smart ones and understand the logic of nothing in life is certain, better to keep the bridge intact. Some MLs don't understand that once the reputation not fantastic it is harder to win customers over. especially if sway sway kena times like now where supply is strong.
Old 14-10-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Worse when you are there, they block n when there are no other attributes for u to shrug it
Literally LOL reading this. So damn true. Imagine face so so, body so so, don't strip full or strip oredi everything cannot, no bj and HJ mechanical..biangz, can cry really.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Hi, anyone has any comment on her JG?
https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

Last edited by championbee; 14-10-2019 at 07:41 PM.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
it doesn't matter. ALMOST every WL can be unlocked and the question is " Are you the Key master"
Lol. Wanted so badly to reply: "No but I have a Master Key".

Very much agree, it depends on individual. Some need top up, some doesn't, some don't need even to ask. There are some that just cannot, buay gam. 500-800 I will feel very wasteful, can use to have a helluva great time otherwise.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
agreed .. restrictions should be clear in the listing ..like only top roam
Actually some of these bitches really knn act like they are not in the SEX trade, restrictions that don't make sense, self deceiving that they are preserving some aspects of themselves that are not "tainted"..roll eyes man.

Restrict kissing / frenching, give Bbbj, no paint or touch pussy I can still understand the logic, scared tio STD (sorry I don't buy the story they don't kiss/french coz scared develop feelings).

But restrict sucking nipples? Cannot play with boobs too much (when not enhanced)? Cannot allow touch pussy with panties on? Is really WTF if we really think about it. These won't tio STD and if is don't want soreness of boobs and pussy just tell rough customers to behave. Total No is seriously quite unacceptable considering they are selling their bodies.

The baseline should really be Full roam / play / suckle of boobs/nipples and for pussy,with panties on they shouldn't swipe our hands away or position themselves tactically. Ever since ZZ become $100 I really feel the rest of the MLs should wake up their idea. Some still priced at $120..and all not APs lol.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Literally LOL reading this. So damn true. Imagine face so so, body so so, don't strip full or strip oredi everything cannot, no bj and HJ mechanical..biangz, can cry really.
Sums up my session with Emma. Everything 5-6/10. Worse still, she has an aloof attitude.
Old 14-10-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
These are the smart ones and understand the logic of nothing in life is certain, better to keep the bridge intact. Some MLs don't understand that once the reputation not fantastic it is harder to win customers over. especially if sway sway kena times like now where supply is strong.
Likely their 姐妹 given them wrong influence, ie do minimum can still get customers etc...lol
Old 14-10-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually some of these bitches really knn act like they are not in the SEX trade, restrictions that don't make sense, self deceiving that they are preserving some aspects of themselves that are not "tainted"..roll eyes man.

Restrict kissing / frenching, give Bbbj, no paint or touch pussy I can still understand the logic, scared tio STD (sorry I don't buy the story they don't kiss/french coz scared develop feelings).

But restrict sucking nipples? Cannot play with boobs too much (when not enhanced)? Cannot allow touch pussy with panties on? Is really WTF if we really think about it. These won't tio STD and if is don't want soreness of boobs and pussy just tell rough customers to behave. Total No is seriously quite unacceptable considering they are selling their bodies.

The baseline should really be Full roam / play / suckle of boobs/nipples and for pussy,with panties on they shouldn't swipe our hands away or position themselves tactically. Ever since ZZ become $100 I really feel the rest of the MLs should wake up their idea. Some still priced at $120..and all not APs lol.
Exactly my sentiments.
Actually to be fair, some of them do give their all when they just arrived here.
But gradually as they start to compare n discuss w other MLs in one way or the other, they find they no need to do so much.
So, they will scale back and impose certain restrictions coz they know most customers will still accept.
Do less but still earn same.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 14-10-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Watch out guys, some high powered okt lurking around and don't take kindly to my comments on ML should have a baseline.

The coward's exact comments are "pay peanuts get peanuts, not as if you paying $1000. Cheapo".

Lol so high powered still hide behind keyboard play ball-less zapping game. If $1000 then is not considered cheapo then try to list your MLs at $1000 lor..then you can literally eat peanuts since only carrots will book your MLs

To coward: next time reply openly, grow a pair la.

Last edited by Johndick; 14-10-2019 at 10:59 PM.
Old 14-10-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Finally met Xia Xia recently after all the hype.

She has nice boobs for sure, but she isn't as leggy as Ning Xia or as pretty as her.
Old 14-10-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Watch out guys, some high powered okt lurking around and don't take kindly to my comments on ML should have a baseline. Exact comments is "pay peanuts get peanuts, not as if you paying $1000. Cheapo".
Next time reply openly, grow a pair la.
actually depends on how much we clicked with MLs, buay gum just stop RTM,
$1k don't guarantee good return too, what benchmark of service provided @ $1k?

whenever visiting MLs i look for service provided and attitude if worth RTM.

talk bad about MLs kenna zapped by OKTs , speaks good about them kenna labeled as OKT

visited Cat, she can really massage well, worth RTM.
not for syt lover mid to late 20s i think so la but she's real tall.

Thank You
Old 14-10-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post

visited Cat, she can really massage well, worth RTM.
not for syt lover mid to late 20s i think so la but she's real tall.

Thank You
To me, Cat is a tall Summer.
Old 14-10-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
To me, Cat is a tall Summer.
This summer bro? https://sglonelyguy.org/summer-massage/

her massage is on par with Cat? but her attitude like having mixed reviews here

Thank You
Old 14-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
This summer bro? https://sglonelyguy.org/summer-massage/

her massage is on par with Cat? but her attitude like having mixed reviews here

Thank You
Yes. Playability aside (as if Cat's is very high in the first place), both of their massage skills are on par, but I think Cat comes across as more cheerful and radiant.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1