The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
chichat liao, have meals liao, sms liao, wat next to tell u wan her as FB?

got tis ex colleague of mine who keep sms ing me, call me nad keep in touch with me.

we sms recently quite regulaly. tink she like me as fren. we went out for meal, she also took chance to ask wht my wife work as etc, maybe she dun wan me get wrong idea.

but she will call me every 2 weeks or 1 month, then will begin a flurry of sms.

how to ask her if she interested in a fuck?
Old 12-05-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of
Re: chichat liao, have meals liao, sms liao, wat next to tell u wan her as FB?

body language? suggest something lewd and see her reaction...
Old 12-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of
Re: chichat liao, have meals liao, sms liao, wat next to tell u wan her as FB?

1)request her present and opinion when u say u wanna shop for ur wife's sex toy next time u jalan jalan wif her.

2)ask if she wanna go Wild Wild Wet wif u or not. Things happen when both ur body is wet

3)see sunset together at East Coast Park. Things happen when she's drowsy and enchanted

If all 3 places u managed to jio her and she didn't take the initiative to show her true colour, then most probably she jus wanna widen her social circle-don't think too much liao

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1