The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
super333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of Offspring!!!

Agree offspring still owe me money till date and giving all grandmother story but never pay up. beware all bro out there.
Old 16-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Offspring posted yesterday, today see this thread revive liao.
Interesting, come on let's post more details!
Old 16-02-2011, 01:00 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If I owe you money, please post your prove. User account, my name, my contact number etc. Don't come and throw smoke.

F boy, you jolly well know that as long as they have no prove what's there to flame? You want to join in the party as well?
Old 16-02-2011, 01:04 PM
SamSter

Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If you looking for sk, I have nothing to do with him. He also owe me money and I have already expose him.

Show your evidence lah you two. Don't act like mad dog barking up the wrong tree.
Old 16-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Which side want to expose pls share more details so all can judge.
Evidence, dun anyhow shoot, post details.
Dunno who right who wrong, post full details dun give chance so everything will get interesting.
Old 16-02-2011, 10:51 PM
SamSter

AS i said, post my details etc. Meaning user accounts, hp number whatever. I have already stop taking players in here for a long time, agents as well since that last case.

Go dig up their post. Just because i asked them about sk, they dare to throw mud in my direction. Post also no prove unlike banker. Come out, one shot one kill.

I am waiting.
Old 16-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster (B)

Fuck I put time and place
Tomorrow 10pm hougang blk 327 coffee shop. come and we settle all for one.
Old 17-02-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
AS i said, post my details etc. Meaning user accounts, hp number whatever. I have already stop taking players in here for a long time, agents as well since that last case.

Go dig up their post. Just because i asked them about sk, they dare to throw mud in my direction. Post also no prove unlike banker. Come out, one shot one kill.

I am waiting.

if i post all the necessary details, are you prepared to pay ?

or continue to deny & give ah kong ah ma story

what we want is money, i'm no interested to know what sort of detergent you use to wash yourself clean in public
Old 17-02-2011, 08:07 AM
SamSter

Want to post, post lah you fuck. No need to ask so much cock soap or cb detergent.

If you really got something, you would have post in long ago and why wait till now. Funny, seems like both of you like to post and log in at the same time ah?

Super333. Hougang ah? You same gang with that Lim Zhi Wei isit? Wah, lim pei so scared. Openly put place, show gang show power.
Old 18-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

Sorry guys now still no heads no tails.
Post some names, addresses and ic numbers to spice things up pls.
Today slow day, pls post some ah gong ah ma story, who owe who now?
Old 18-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VierA View Post
Since when you directly take account from my and lose me $$ Ac Milan???????? If you laise with other people if they never pay you, you can look for me ah? I am only responsible to pay those who laise with me. No other tom dick and harry.
Ah Fa, it seems you are the big fish here.
Almost every case also connected back to you.
Without fail your answer like computer reply, always the same...
Old 18-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by super333 View Post
Fuck I put time and place
Tomorrow 10pm hougang blk 327 coffee shop. come and we settle all for one.
Put time put place, act gangster only but infact small boy. 2 sentence you post i see you no up already. So garang put time put place, might as well post out what happen
Old 18-02-2011, 08:13 AM
SamSter

Another clone appeared. You registered in Jan 11 and yet I have not taken in players since before the world cup.

Want to post shit please lah, put hp no, account no and details lah. Don't just say owe. Owe your mother a good fuck is it? You want to slander? Can lor. I curse you got daughter become whore. Your son go prison and sit and give bangla fuck. Your wife gang banged for free.

Losers.
Old 18-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

offspring why u did't appear at 327. I just want to treat u beer. why no balls to appear. u can come with your upline Ah Fa. CCB
Old 18-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VierA View Post
Ok, since u say in this way F-Boy

I ask you a question if your a master, your agents did't pay his players what would u do? Advice me pls? Give me your guidance
Then u jolly well pressure ur agents to pay up.
U cannot act blur sweep ur backside say not ur problem and walk away.
They using ur code, unless say u dun bother ur reputation, if not u have to force ur agent to settle the issue asap.
U must freeze, close down or even ban the smelly agents. This is your responsibility.
If u have many agents who run road then it's time u review ur process of selecting ur agents.
Something must be very wrong somewhere
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1