The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
60k a week for a 34 year old? i dont know man, can he sell many jerseys?
on either wings, he still has got that quick first step to beat defenders and still crosses very well. not to mention he can take penalties well and also chips in with the goals. 60k a week is ok, since can be assured that he will sell many shirts. but will that payscale unsettle the spurs dressing room ala hammers???
Old 04-06-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
on either wings, he still has got that quick first step to beat defenders and still crosses very well. not to mention he can take penalties well and also chips in with the goals. 60k a week is ok, since can be assured that he will sell many shirts. but will that payscale unsettle the spurs dressing room ala hammers???
Look bro, get over it...Lucas Neil didn't want to go Liverpool because the challenge at West Ham was greater...that's what Upson said too!! (nothing to do with money)

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 04-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

yes bro jwny, challenge fighting for relegation, no such challenge in the top clubs.
(their best xcuses)
Old 04-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
More than Nani bro....

*hides behind Castrol for fear of Man U backlash*

JWNY
all eyes on nani now, portugese wingers are great stuff these days. oh yes, fantastic figo started it all...

Quote:
on either wings, he still has got that quick first step to beat defenders and still crosses very well. not to mention he can take penalties well and also chips in with the goals. 60k a week is ok, since can be assured that he will sell many shirts. but will that payscale unsettle the spurs dressing room ala hammers??
yes he made many assists for inter milan this season whenever he played. but he was substituted on many occasions, perhaps he cant last 90 mins. spurs have yet to procure a good left winger. i hate to see malbranque or ghaly trying to cross with their right foot from the left wing next season again...
Old 04-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
spurs have yet to procure a good left winger. i hate to see malbranque or ghaly trying to cross with their right foot from the left wing next season again...
How about Ruel Fox? was he left or right?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 04-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
yes bro jwny, challenge fighting for relegation, no such challenge in the top clubs.
(their best xcuses)
People think players come to Chelsea for the money too...sigh...then why did Gallas leave?!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 04-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

JWNY
fox is right sided, what a player!
Old 04-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
More than Nani bro....

*hides behind Castrol for fear of Man U backlash*

JWNY
Alamak...you're hiding behind the wrong person. Nani prefered Utd over Spurs and if/when Chimbonda joins Chelsea for £10m wouldnt it be easier for Bro Castrol to get to you?

Quote:
all eyes on nani now, portugese wingers are great stuff these days. oh yes, fantastic figo started it all...
Would be nice to see Figo playing for Spurs if the news is true.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

JWNY
He was ra right sided midfielder. If you;re wondering who played LMF for Spurs since the 90s, here's the list -

-Paul Allen (I think he and Ginola was perhaps the best LM since 15 years ago), Ginola, Jose Dominguez (remember him bro Castrol- another explosive Portugese winger, too bad he only qualifies to join the Portugese paralympics team..ahhah...he's a dwarf!- 5ft 2 in), Willem Korsten (talented but had to retire due to injury), Matthew Etherington, Johnny Jackson, Andy Reid, Christian Ziege (can double up as a LB), Timotee Atouba (urghh!), Reto Ziegler. I reckon these are the only natural LM for Spurs. We've been using makeshift LM this last few seasons with Davids, Murphy, Tainio, Malbranque and Lennon doing the job. I reckon only Malbranque and Lennon did decently whlie others flopped.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Alamak...you're hiding behind the wrong person. Nani prefered Utd over Spurs and if/when Chimbonda joins Chelsea for £10m wouldnt it be easier for Bro Castrol to get to you?
has chelsea made the bid for chimbo yet? chimbo is a very physical and defensive player, not so good with crosses though. but i can see why jose wants paulo ferreira replaced.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
-Paul Allen (I think he and Ginola was perhaps the best LM since 15 years ago), Ginola, Jose Dominguez (remember him bro Castrol- another explosive Portugese winger, too bad he only qualifies to join the Portugese paralympics team..ahhah...he's a dwarf!- 5ft 2 in),
dominguez was really a very small player like zola, i wrote him off after watching him played a few times. untidy passing and always kanna dispossessed.

christian ziege was really good, didnt lose his touch when he joined spurs. etherington was improving but sold. young johnnie jackson was supposedly bidding his time to be recognized, quite explosive whenever he came on as a winger but many spurs youths never made it far. another one is rohan ricketts, promising but too lightweight for central midfield.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
has chelsea made the bid for chimbo yet? chimbo is a very physical and defensive player, not so good with crosses though. but i can see why jose wants paulo ferreira replaced.
No official news of the bid. But it has been going on for sometime already. Chimbonda should make a statement like Berbatov did if he really wants to stay at Spurs.

He angered Spurs fans when he was quoted in the press he wishes to play for Arsenal one day.

Yes, he did well for Spurs but remember how he left Wigan for Spurs?
Old 04-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
yes he made many assists for inter milan this season whenever he played. but he was substituted on many occasions, perhaps he cant last 90 mins. spurs have yet to procure a good left winger. i hate to see malbranque or ghaly trying to cross with their right foot from the left wing next season again...
75 minutes of a still worldclass player is better than malbranque in no man's land. figo is a threat, will always be cos he has a natural advantage although he doesnt have the speed of a winger. a player who needs to be marked or else he still has it in him to wreck havoc. moreover, lennon will benefit from his presence in the team.

just my personal view.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
I would think not...Alex may be asked to play on the right...and we do have Glen Johnson somewhere...(and Geremi and Fereira)

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 04-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
75 minutes of a still worldclass player is better than malbranque in no man's land. figo is a threat, will always be cos he has a natural advantage although he doesnt have the speed of a winger. a player who needs to be marked or else he still has it in him to wreck havoc. moreover, lennon will benefit from his presence in the team.
ok you convinced me, i buy it. i'm putting up a deal for figo, 60k a week plus the renowned no.23 jersey. he will be bigger than LA beckham, and he'll be endorsing gatsby and gillette. once our chairman putrawk sign the papers, we'll pop the champagne...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1