The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2017, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
LoveTrumpsHate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveTrumpsHate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveTrumpsHate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Clean massage and outcall spas versus sexual massage/GQ massage

As the phrase "clean massage" suggests, only for bros who want a non-sexual authentic massage. No teasing and no hanky-panky. Some massage joints offer outcall services - they're not hard to find, just do a Google search on "singapore outcall massage".

How to differentiate between clean massage and not so clean:

- Clean massage joints will give you a pair of shorts or at least a pair of disposable undies to put on. The rest won't.

- Clean massage therapists will be in uniforms and they generally look unbonkable. The other type of therapists will be in their own attire, and many are chio and have CFM look. There may also be very chio and syt receptionists at clean joints but they will not be the masseuse.

- Clean massage joints will have proper massage bed with hole at one end to put your face in. Haven't come across a GQ joint that has that.

- Clean massage joints do not have attached shower facility in the therapy room. Every GQ joint has for obvious reasons.

- Clean massage joints may have male receptionists and some joints may also have male therapists. You won't see a male receptionist at a GQ joint.

- Clean massage joints have packages and often they will try to convince you to sign up. Haven't come across a GQ joint do offer package deals, usually because every customer there wishes to be discreet.

- Clean massage joints have wide range of therapy like Swedish, deep tissue, asian fusion, etc. GQ joint no such atas thing.

You won't be able to get anything sexual at a clean massage joint. Outcall depends on the therapist. If she does FL on the sideline, and she also trusts you to be discreet (instant sacking if the company finds out), anything goes. However the pricing of outcall services is very high, and will usually deter people looking to "score" a bonk or a tease from a professional masseuse. Unless you are into clean massage and see a sexual encounter as a bonus rather than something that you are aiming for every time, no one in his right mind will do outcall as its really pricey.

----

Teasing at clean joints

On the issue of teasing, a clean joint therapist will not engage in teasing.

----

Ensuring you get a female masseuse at a clean joint

As stated before, some clean joints employ male therapists. Most bros who do clean massage will naturally prefer a female. Do not hesitate to ask the recep. If the recep asks why, just say you had a couple of bad experiences with male therapists before.

-----

On nationality and race at clean joints

Most receptionists at clean outlets will entertain queries on nationality and race of masseuse. It is not considered racist or xenophobic. Massage is a highly intimate experience even if no hanky panky is involved. It is different from getting a hair cut.

----

On pricing of clean joints

Clean joints are pricier than GQ joints. Of course, this does not include special service at GQ joints. The price can be anywhere from $55 to $120 for a full body massage, one hour. Clean joints also offer 1.5 hr or 2 hr full body massage for an extra fee, and also a wide range of therapy options including facials. They also offer healing essential oils for the massage at a small additional fee.

----

On placing booking at clean joints

Many clean joints request you book in advance, sometimes even two or three days in advance for peak period sessions. However in reality, if you are a walk-in customer at a non-peak period on a weekday, there will usually be masseuse available for you. On weekend or at peak hours, it depends on your luck.

"If fighting for women's health care and paid family leave and equal pay is playing the woman card, then deal me in." - HRC
Old 02-08-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clean massage and outcall spas versus sexual massage/GQ massage

Times have changed.

Yes, pair of shorts, disposable undies.

In uniform but totally fuckable, SYT & MILF.. spa competition is tough, the bosses are recruiting better looking ones. Those Chui ones goes ladies spa. At least those that I went. I see the famous spa transform over the past two decades.... From my regular massue inher 50s when I first visit and all Chui massue, now they have changed to all SYT and milf but still remain clean.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS looks like very long didn't visit clean joint for very long time.
Time has changed, most or majority clean joint offer attached bathroom to wash your oil away, or in some clean with gq, to wash some things away.
Clean or gq spa charges around same price at 50+-

Even gq place has hole on bed, they need look legit in some sense too thou

Need update haha
Old 02-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS,

Apologies but your info not correct. There are many GQ places with hole in massage bed. Even house massage have proper massage bed (need to hunt only).

Agree with Bro Paperx that times are tough.. now clean spas must do good teasing or who will return ? Come back to see pretty face and feel soft hands.. wait long long.. we want value for $$.. and good massage is priority. The other way for clean massage is to slip in extras like scraping or herbal hot pillows for free (without their boss looking.. ha ha.. )

$45 for massage place with attached toilet already available, though many try to lure you in at $68 or $65 for 1.5 hrs. Only whether got teasing or not, with hard massage, and hopefully without GQ.

Massage with GQ and hole in bed.. many many lah.. all wanting to milk away our cash.

SYT & prostrate & kidney treatment are most people's preference. But many of us looking for value for money.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

TS is making so many false assumptions based on his experience (if any). No wonder President Trump holds the lowest approval rate amongst his citizens after 6 mth ��
Old 02-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
darkadam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS seems not so laojiao in this field...
In this era, anything goes...

The only clean massage I being to are those open concept places where u can even see ur buddy/Friend/Wife/stranger and the most u can get to nakedness for guys is shorts and a ceiling drawn curtain for ladies. Even then, u can still KC the ML or vice versa and dapao outside their working hours.

Package? Many joints(half-clean) also offer packages.
I have also yet to encounter a Thai massage joint(with room) without at least the minimum GQ.
Those clean/atas/famous/casetrust looking joints which u can even bring ur GF/Wife one also the same...
No attached toilet? U can bath in a communal toilet with a towel covering ur Bro and walk along the pathway inside also.

No offence to TS but times have changed...
Old 04-08-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
LoveTrumpsHate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveTrumpsHate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveTrumpsHate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks all bros for their honest feedback. Appreciate the candor and the useful info.

Looks like I have to cheong more. So far my encounters have been quite one sided.

"If fighting for women's health care and paid family leave and equal pay is playing the woman card, then deal me in." - HRC
Old 06-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

+2 upp TS - good learning thread nevertheless
Old 29-08-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Needagoodone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveTrumpsHate View Post
Thanks all bros for their honest feedback. Appreciate the candor and the useful info.

Looks like I have to cheong more. So far my encounters have been quite one sided.
Dun be stressed...
If you are happy at a HC. Just continue whatever you like.

You are not after GQ. So it really is customer to customer.

If you like clean but ML GQ, you can politely refuse, I know many ML Wun blackface, and will continue solid massage.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1