The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Yes, I agree. Apache bro promote this house like free hahaha, sure get crowded eventually.

Currently there are 4 rooms available. The lighting in the 4th room is partially done but OKT Botak will let you use if the need calls for it.

This house does not have a lot of rooms but the OKT is definitely a very friendly old man. Most of my visit is just me and OKT Botak (and recently 2WLs who just started working last week). I also like this house for it's decreetness. I don't like houses that is very crowded. For example next door 1654A, always have 4or5 customers in the holding area together with the house WLs, machiam Thanksgiving gathering...

But of course, different men different needs and this house is good enough for me to patronise here every now and then.
Sound like promoting the shop and not the girls. Do you really need a mirror to piak piak piak. Modern days people video and fuck. Theres nothing wrong if dont film the face.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up True SIC in this Open Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro Apache,

Thank you for all your posts and FR
You have selflessly shared all the girls you bonk in 1658a.
Nothing exclusive as bros can call all these girls from other shops too.
You also created a Gulde to Geylang. Really informative ...

Really a great contributor with constant updates fun to read (compared to other historical past contributor ) best of all you do not request favors, praise or conditions

Cheers ... thanks
Fat Fatt, 100% support for this buddy

Also LMAO with your subtle "fun" reference!!

Apache, u sld know by now where i stand, buddy

Also wld like to thank DPOWER for this(sorry cant Upz again buddy!)....https://sbf.net.nz/showp...ount=311...and his other recent contributions.....and Pinkkyli69 for his recent contributions as well(shall Upz u shortly buddy)
Old 07-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro Apache,

Thank you for all your posts and FR
You have selflessly shared all the girls you bonk in 1658a.
Nothing exclusive as bros can call all these girls from other shops too.
You also created a Gulde to Geylang. Really informative ...

Really a great contributor with constant updates fun to read (compared to other historical past contributor ) best of all you do not request favors, praise or conditions

Cheers ... thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Hope you enjoy
Bro Apache,

The above are not genuine compliments.

Praising and validating you so as to use you as a pawn to strike at others.

Very childish indeed. Lol.

Just like his buddy, the Geylang preacher with the sensitive cock that can get easily teased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Fat Fatt, 100% support for this buddy

Also LMAO with your subtle "fun" reference!!

Apache, u sld know by now where i stand, buddy

Also wld like to thank DPOWER for this(sorry cant Upz again buddy!)....https://sbf.net.nz/showp...ount=311...and his other recent contributions.....and Pinkkyli69 for his recent contributions as well(shall Upz u shortly buddy)
These also not genuine compliments. Lol. Same old method of trying to validate and compliment others as part of a personal agenda against someone else. Yawn!
Old 07-05-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bro Apache,

The above are not genuine compliments.

Praising and validating you so as to use you as a pawn to strike at others.

Very childish indeed. Lol.

Just like his buddy, the Geylang preacher with the sensitive cock that can get easily teased.

These also not genuine compliments. Lol. Same old method of trying to validate and compliment others as part of a personal agenda against someone else. Yawn!
Strange if this is Apache’s thread and my post is for him, what has it got to do with you? You can always ignore.

Have you ever read his guide to geylang? I did and I thought It is really detail and helpful.

Have you read his many FRs? It’s much better than giving a list and telling people to go try and give their FR. So more need to “Huat ah, you are the best” up my points to 4500 all these kind of crap. I did try to politely let you know because recognize in the past long long time ago you did share some good FRs. You set a high target of points, all the samsters up you but missed the target and you get to keep the balance, no FRs. Then you come up with the 3 FR thing when people criticize you. I got to highlight to you to share your list when the FR are met. Then after you looked at the FRs wrtitten and set minumum words and conditions to the FR that can be accepted. Gosh the goal post moves again, not sure is it to prevent you from sharing any info.

So what is so not genuine about this?
You do your precondition sharing you say you have a right to write in your threads.

I have a right to credit bro Apache IN HIS THREAD, who recently has done so much that he has surpassed in contribution than a lot of the old bros including me, omnia (sorry bro, you do not give as much FR as bro Apache. He seems to fuck one everyday and write FR) and many other samsters including you too.

Why you so sensitive and everything centred around you? Are you trying to take away the credit bro Apache should get when my praise is genuine? Don’t you think he deserve more? Go look at your last 20-30 posts and look into the content, compare that with bro Apache last 20-30 posts. His are FRs and Genuine tips to help samsters. Yours are conditions for contests and countdown ....

Geez, so many bros tried to tell you something and you just turn it around and said we have some agenda etc .... I have no agenda with you and believe it or not, I did not privately discuss with Omnia with any agenda against u. I tried not to openly criticize you so much if you had not notice, but this time I think my line is crossed
Old 07-05-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Hi hi bros.

Cool down bah.

Lets share and enjoy geylang.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi hi bros.

Cool down bah.

Lets share and enjoy geylang.
Agree! No point arguing here and there and polluting the threads with arguments.

Maybe sammyboy boss can clean up all the various arguments so bros can read the FRs in peace
Old 07-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation If Personal Agenda = speaking the TRUTH

i note BronzeGod yet again claiming that i have a "personal agenda" against him.....BronzeGod is a bold faced liar in this regard....i had incontrovertibly refuted this false claim of his before....but i shall do it again with a link below which clearly illustrates me praising BronzeGod when i returned to posting in this open forum....

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...3&postcount=56

Now why would i even bother to praise BronzeGod, if i really had a "personal agenda" against him? Mind you i never got any thanks from BronzeGod at that time, which is typical of his character!!

But if "personal agenda" = speaking the TRUTH, then i plead guilty as charged!!

Only a warped twisted paranoid suspicious mind could come up with this...

"These also not genuine compliments. Lol. Same old method of trying to validate and compliment others as part of a personal agenda against someone else."

Pity him, is all i can say
Old 07-05-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Question Why are you scared of the TRUTH

Why are you scared of the TRUTH, BronzeGod??

Bad enough you got Sammyboy to delete my posts in the gl actress thread without my knowledge and now you want to try and pull another lame stunt to hide your true warped twisted paranoid suspicious character in other threads?!

Stop making a mockery of this open forum and disrespecting other samsters who share FRs/GL Info freely without any Preconditions, BronzeGod!

Oh and you really have the gall and audacity to call on Sammyboy for help after calling his forum a joke

Quote:
Agree! No point arguing here and there and polluting the threads with arguments.

Maybe sammyboy boss can clean up all the various arguments so bros can read the FRs in peace
Old 07-05-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Re: If Personal Agenda = speaking the TRUTH

Quote:
i note BronzeGod yet again claiming that i have a "personal agenda" against him.....BronzeGod is a bold faced liar in this regard....i had incontrovertibly refuted this false claim of his before....but i shall do it again with a link below which clearly illustrates me praising BronzeGod when i returned to posting in this open forum....

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...3&postcount=56

Now why would i even bother to praise BronzeGod, if i really had a "personal agenda" against him? Mind you i never got any thanks from BronzeGod at that time, which is typical of his character!!

But if "personal agenda" = speaking the TRUTH, then i plead guilty as charged!!

Only a warped twisted paranoid suspicious mind could come up with this...

"These also not genuine compliments. Lol. Same old method of trying to validate and compliment others as part of a personal agenda against someone else."

Pity him, is all i can say
If you didn’t have some personal issues with me, you won’t keep typing all these long winded messages to nit pick at me, whilst shying away from bigger issues. After disappearing into a “hiatus” for two years, why bother coming out agai just for this? I am sure others are wondering too. Lol.

nitpick
[nit-pik]
verb (used without object)
to be excessively concerned with or critical of inconsequential details.
verb (used with object)
to criticize by focusing on inconsequential details.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Re: Why are you scared of the TRUTH

Quote:
Why are you scared of the TRUTH, BronzeGod??

Bad enough you got Sammyboy to delete my posts in the gl actress thread without my knowledge and now you want to try and pull another lame stunt to hide your true warped twisted paranoid suspicious character in other threads?!

Stop making a mockery of this open forum and disrespecting other samsters who share FRs/GL Info freely without any Preconditions, BronzeGod!

Oh and you really have the gall and audacity to call on Sammyboy for help after calling his forum a joke
Scared of what TRUTH?
Old 07-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: If Personal Agenda = speaking the TRUTH

Quote:
If you didn’t have some personal issues with me, you won’t keep typing all these long winded messages to nit pick at me, whilst shying away from bigger issues. After disappearing into a “hiatus” for two years, why bother coming out agai just for this? I am sure others are wondering too. Lol.

I came out to speak the TRUTH....its all there in my posts...including the one where i PRAISED you BronzeGod
Old 07-05-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Re: If Personal Agenda = speaking the TRUTH

Quote:
I came out to speak the TRUTH....its all there in my posts...including the one where i PRAISED you BronzeGod
You’re such a “champion” of TRUTH until you had to disappear for two years eh?
Old 07-05-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Wink Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Hahaha...bros...aiya start a new thread n lah lah lah lah...

Dont spoil this thread hahaha

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha...bros...aiya start a new thread n lah lah lah lah...

Dont spoil this thread hahaha
Ok buddy, i will stick to the other 2 threads
Old 07-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

BronzeGod's Character

Wrong thread!

Sorry!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1